Thread: Cycling Protein

georgeli92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cycling Protein

Hey guys,

New to these forums.

Have a couple of questions, I have a brief understanding of what 'cycling' means in supplements but is it okay if I take: 3 x OP Whey 100% and also 3 x BSN True Mass a day? My buddy does that and recommended it to me.

Cheers

KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50) KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50) KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50) KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50) KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50) KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50) KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50) KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50) KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50) KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50) KobraKaiKonti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you dont need to cycle protein...thats like saying you are going to be cycling chicken. Its just a concentrated food source from cheese. Things that need to be cycled are things like fat burners, pre workouts, and hormonal stuff
    Fall 7 times get up 8

tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ...almost finished with my fish oil cycle.

fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fujindemon is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by georgeli92 View Post
    is it okay if I take: 3 x OP Whey 100% and also 3 x BSN True Mass a day?
    3 servings of each?

WTF?

Don't you eat whole food?
    Focus, concentrate, lift, rest adequately, repeat. No talking.

The only way you will get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.
    The only way you will get stronger is by training with a stronger partner.

If you need to grunt while moving some heavy ass weight in the gym, go for it. I probably can't hear you anyway since I have some Black Sabbath turned to 11 in my ears.

But grunting in the locker room, especially from behind a stall door, is just fooking disturbing. Please refrain.

georgeli92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haha, I do eat whole food. I haven't actually done it yet, but I've been watching my friend and he has no problems.

Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by georgeli92 View Post
    is it okay if I take: 3 x OP Whey 100% and also 3 x BSN True Mass a day?
    If you get that amount of shakes per day for sure you need to cycle that shi....

you are getting tons of artificial sweetener, colors and other crap in those 6 shakes.

1 or 2 shakes per day is ok. you don't need to cycle