TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

weight loss after dicana?

Just curious about this as I'm currently near the end of my Dicana cycle.
    Will my weight loss be impeded or more difficult to achieve after I stop using dicana? I'm not quite where I want to be, and I understand that the fat loss will slow down, but will it be to a very large extent?

kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TryStoppinMe View Post
    Just curious about this as I'm currently near the end of my Dicana cycle.
    Will my weight loss be impeded or more difficult to achieve after I stop using dicana? I'm not quite where I want to be, and I understand that the fat loss will slow down, but will it be to a very large extent?
    If all underlying conditions are correct (diet, training, and recovery) then fat loss should continue. The resuts acheived may not be the same, as you don't have the ergogenic benefits of Dicana, but weight loss is an extremely simple concept.

Hopefully you already have a great handle on diet and training, and the results continue

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kyle is right on the money. Weight loss might not be as rapid, as when you were on - but it supposing you've got the proper formula calories out > calories in - it will continue.

How were your results with Dicana?
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TryStoppinMe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    Kyle is right on the money. Weight loss might not be as rapid, as when you were on - but it supposing you've got the proper formula calories out > calories in - it will continue.

How were your results with Dicana?
    really good to be honest. got a bit of a sore throat at the start (which happened before too when i used it?)
    its honestly my favorite stim-free pre-w/o. i've had great results and am sad that the cycle is almost done cause i loved where i was going. now i just gotta bust my a$$ in the gym harder to keep gettin these results

dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    really good to be honest. got a bit of a sore throat at the start (which happened before too when i used it?)
    its honestly my favorite stim-free pre-w/o. i've had great results and am sad that the cycle is almost done cause i loved where i was going. now i just gotta bust my a$$ in the gym harder to keep gettin these results
    I actually just finished my Dicana cycle as well. Not sure if I want to start back up as I think the Forskolin was being a little harsh on my GI. I have been going very consistent with the cardio so hopefully that should continue adding with getting lean while I am off Dicana.

Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Histrionics has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Preworkout? Heh?

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dont mean to pimp...but now that your off fat burners it would be a cool time to run Cbol. The Creatine Nitrate will help you bust hard in the gym stim free. It will improve your time to exhaustion, endurance, stamina, strength, nutrient absorption, etc.....

Some feedback
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post627111873
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000) kfairhurst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    That's great, we're incredibly happy to hear that it worked for you!

The sore thread seems to be coincidental, but I highly doubt it's related to the Dicana. Feel free to use Dicana up to 8 weeks consistently, followed by a short break (2-3 weeks).

If you decide to post a review, do so on our home forums as well. Each and every week we have a product giveaway, where you only need 30 posts in a week for a FULL product.

Originally Posted by dbone1026 View Post
    I actually just finished my Dicana cycle as well. Not sure if I want to start back up as I think the Forskolin was being a little harsh on my GI. I have been going very consistent with the cardio so hopefully that should continue adding with getting lean while I am off Dicana.
    Forskolin most definitely can have some harsh GI effects, but it's most definitely effective as numerous studies have found. Have you tried dosing the Dicana with food?

It may resolve some of that GI stress you're having.

Originally Posted by Histrionics View Post
    Preworkout? Heh?
    He goof'd

dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbone1026 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kfairhurst View Post

Forskolin most definitely can have some harsh GI effects, but it's most definitely effective as numerous studies have found. Have you tried dosing the Dicana with food?

It may resolve some of that GI stress you're having.
    I would usually take Dicana with a protein shake or on an empty stomach. I may try it again in a few weeks, so I will give it a shot with food. Thanks

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thumbs up

Man I loved dicana when I was on it if I were to cut again I would definitely give it another try, it really got me going you can check out my finished log under my sig including pics and what not...overall thermolife is a great company with great products...
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    Man I loved dicana when I was on it if I were to cut again I would definitely give it another try, it really got me going you can check out my finished log under my sig including pics and what not...overall thermolife is a great company with great products...
    Great log, thanks for spreading the word my man!
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000) Massicio is a name known to all. (+5000)
    any idea how long pump-bol will be on sale?

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Massicio View Post
    any idea how long pump-bol will be on sale?
    That should be up to bodybuilding.com not us...but normally it seems that run sales until the end of the month.

Id hurry and pick up several bottles....money adds up quick at the end of the year.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife