Sugar is fattening thenaturalguy's Avatar
    thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation The day after a cheat meal....

I usually feel great the day after a cheat meal and I usually do not have any symptoms of bloating, suRe I will gain like 1-2 lbs but then I'm back down to normal the next day or two. But this cheat meal I ate was different, I had a greasy bacon cheeseburger and some ice cream and cake and blew up 6 pounds! WTF? And I feel bloated all day today and my abs are almost completely gone, what is going on? I've drank 2 gallons of water today to help with any sodium but I still feel bloated big time, is it because of the high amount of fats in the burger? (went to chilis and got the smokehouse bacon burger, 138 grams of fat. 49 of which are saturated)

juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) juliacheh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sodim + carbs, you gained water weight.

mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by thenaturalguy View Post
    I usually feel great the day after a cheat meal and I usually do not have any symptoms of bloating, suRe I will gain like 1-2 lbs but then I'm back down to normal the next day or two. But this cheat meal I ate was different, I had a greasy bacon cheeseburger and some ice cream and cake and blew up 6 pounds! WTF? And I feel bloated all day today and my abs are almost completely gone, what is going on? I've drank 2 gallons of water today to help with any sodium but I still feel bloated big time, is it because of the high amount of fats in the burger? (went to chilis and got the smokehouse bacon burger, 138 grams of fat. 49 of which are saturated)
    Just get back on track and you'll be ok. Its just water and will adjust soon enough.

MFDrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) MFDrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) MFDrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) MFDrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) MFDrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) MFDrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) MFDrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) MFDrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) MFDrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) MFDrew is on a distinguished road. (+10) MFDrew is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I wouldn't worry about it too much. Some guys will have a whole cheat day where they eat as much as they possibly can each week, and they still end up getting leaner. Don't worry about your weight from day to day, just weigh yourself once a week and use that as your guide.

2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2445ricardo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mannydawg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes OP it look like you developing an eating disorder you need to take care of that and just incorporate those foods into your diet

Glutes... they are back Cumulonimbus's Avatar
    Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cumulonimbus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mannydawg View Post
    Yes OP it look like you developing an eating disorder you need to take care of that and just incorporate those foods into your diet
    This.

OP you made a damn thread regarding IIFYM. You got all the info, now apply it to your daily life.

Just a weight lifter

ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000) ispoody1243 is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you still feel it the day after a cheat 'meal' you over did it.
    might have ended up being a cheat day.
    be a bit more sensible next time.
    a cheat meal is different to a gorge fest!

thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50) thenaturalguy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i dont have an eating disorder, i used to (atleast i think i did) but now im ok. Im just wondering why did this cheat make me feel soo aweful the next day? i dont think it was from the carbs. ive heard diffferent variables for some people are different than they are for others (some people feel worse with a lot of carbs, some feel bad with a lot of fats) I think it was the overload of fat i had thats all. Im not worried "OMGIMGOINGTOGAIN10POUNDSOFFATFROMONEMEALOHNOE Z!" The body cannot store fat in 24 hours, its a surplus of calories over a few days.

Wink

Originally Posted by Cumulonimbus View Post
    This.

OP you made a damn thread regarding IIFYM. You got all the info, now apply it to your daily life.

Haha bro i dont think i could of fit this cheat (the one i had) into my daily macros....if im going to cheat, im going to cheat without worrying about it!
    Last edited by thenaturalguy; 03-27-2011 at 05:30 AM.

JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000)
    IT is too bad that so many young people are so obsessed with their food intake. The majority of people on these boards are the same way and they will never step on a BB stage so there is no reason to get stressed out about eating the things that they enjoy. Exercise, eat, and enjoy life a little. If you are in your teens and these are the kinds of things you are stressing over, you should probably get some kind of counseling now. You are in for a rough ride and years of misery if you do not. Best wishes.
    "Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them falls to the ground outside of the Lord's will. So do not be afraid, or worry, for you are worth much more than many sparrows."

"Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and the rest shall be given to you as well."

LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking

^^^Yeah, I'm pretty sure that isn't a "cheat" for mista Cumulonimbus...
    I exercise for myself and no one else.

Physicist in Training JValjean724's Avatar
    JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000) JValjean724 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This.

Yeah the OP's post to thread ratio is only about 6. That is, he makes a new thread every six posts yet doesn't seem to learn anything.
    I protest this fraud

Mind and Body Recomposition Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127989043&page=3

Originally Posted by JValjean724 View Post
    Yeah the OP's post to thread ratio is only about 6. That is, he makes a new thread every six posts yet doesn't seem to learn anything.
    i told you, i THOUGHT i had an eating disorder a couple months ago. But now im over that ok?

JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000) JolietKev is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i told you, i THOUGHT i had an eating disorder a couple months ago. But now im over that ok?
    Sorry buddy, but you do not just "think" you have an eating disorder then magically wish that you were somehow cured. The fact that so many see it from your posts and you do not may suggest that there is some denial going on. 16 year olds should not be feeling guilty about eating "bad things". That is what 16 year olds do.
    "Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them falls to the ground outside of the Lord's will. So do not be afraid, or worry, for you are worth much more than many sparrows."

"Seek first His kingdom and His righteousness, and the rest shall be given to you as well."

Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Joseph1990 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Jigga you 16, eat, live, laugh, have fun.
    Control group crew membership revoked 7/5/2022 1:50pm PST not proud.

Inb4 honorable FDA/CDC/NIH/WHO representatives

J.L.C,
    NextPound,
    mgftp,
    SillieBazzillie.

LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50) LordNikon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Joseph1990 View Post
    Jigga you 16, eat, live, laugh, have fun.

+561302103210321

When I was 16, life was Poptarts, Dr. Pepper and Jeeps. Oh how I miss those simple days...
    I exercise for myself and no one else.

Ok thanks for the help guys

waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This.

[IMG]http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/1746/img0555lp.jpg[IMG]

Love IIFYM (even though I had a bad binge this saturday)

Sometime this week, I will be making 2 juicy lucy bacon egg and cheeseburgers on ww bagels. Comes out to 185g protein/100gfat/130 carbs. Perfect macros for me and will post pics in the MEN thread

crss1 is just really nice. (+1000) crss1 is just really nice. (+1000) crss1 is just really nice. (+1000) crss1 is just really nice. (+1000) crss1 is just really nice. (+1000) crss1 is just really nice. (+1000) crss1 is just really nice. (+1000) crss1 is just really nice. (+1000) crss1 is just really nice. (+1000) crss1 is just really nice. (+1000) crss1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    dude, i had the same exact burger last night for my cheat meal. the slices of bacon on that thing were insane. like little bacon steaks.

i've been full for like the last 15 hours hahahaha

SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Umm... Cheat meal ---> Sleep Hard ---> Go set PR in gym the next day ----> Profit.
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160275721&pagenumber=

Registered User iversonmourning's Avatar
    iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iversonmourning has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by JolietKev View Post
    IT is too bad that so many young people are so obsessed with their food intake. The majority of people on these boards are the same way and they will never step on a BB stage so there is no reason to get stressed out about eating the things that they enjoy. Exercise, eat, and enjoy life a little. If you are in your teens and these are the kinds of things you are stressing over, you should probably get some kind of counseling now. You are in for a rough ride and years of misery if you do not. Best wishes.
    Couldn't agree with this more. I really don't see the point of stressing so deeply over what to eat, is this clean/dirty (is there really such a thing??), and feeling guilt over eating. It is the blueprint for a eating disorder, and I am pretty sure you don't want to live the rest of your life battling an unhealthy relationship with food. The tragic part is hardly any of these people ever will step on a stage. I have stepped on a stage, and know plenty of people who have as well. For the most part we don't fret half as much as the people in here who never will do so about food choices. I mean just try and keep things simple, being stressed out over something that you are going to have to deal with many times a day (eating) is no way to live life man

OP, you just ate a big meal. If you do the math in your head, there is no way you gained 6 lbs of fat. 6 lbs of fat = 21,000 calories. I don't know, I am guessing you didn't eat excess 21,000 cals. it is water weight, wait a few days and it will drop back down, guaranteed.
    [If It Fits Your Macros Crew] - U Mad?

Originally Posted by crss1 View Post
    dude, i had the same exact burger last night for my cheat meal. the slices of bacon on that thing were insane. like little bacon steaks.

i've been full for like the last 15 hours hahahaha
    I KNOW!!! They were like friggen pork chops! Lol!