Voters
692. You may not vote on this poll
  • My pet

413 59.68%
  • Random Person

279 40.32%
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast
    Remember the future. lebronjames's Avatar
    lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hardbody316 View Post
    considering you would never know if the person was a child molester or not, and since even priests have been found to be child molesters, then you never know what kind of scumbag you could be saving...therefore MY PET!
    thats a really bad excuse, how come people are thinking that everyone they have to save is most likely a child molester?

how about your dog? it could be one of those dangerous dogs that bit off a baby's face in the neighbourhood and you're those crazy owners who refuses to put your dog down/on a leash/taken to a pound
    The block of granite that was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong.

NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Glad to see the poll results! Go animals! People suck.

Seriously though... Obviously, the people who voted to save a stranger are not genuine animal lovers. In other words, either they've never had pet companions or they have and just consider them "pets." Me? I've had pets all my life, but they are not just "pets." They are family members. They are my best friends. They are my unconditional loving companions. They are my family.

Would I choose a stranger's life over my dearly beloved dog/cat/rat/ferret/horse/whatever? HELL no. I can't even begin to IMAGINE even THINKING about choosing some person whom I never even SEEN before over my family whom I've lived with and shared tears and laughter and hardships and smiles and long walks in the park and all of life's trials and tribulations and happy times with. Nope, wouldn't even have to think a millisecond about it.
    "If you're looking for a quick fix, you're in the wrong sport. Bodybuilding is a lifetime journey, not an overnight jaunt." - NaturalMsO

★☆★★☆
    "MRS tAkin ova?"
    "Yes, the women are taking over."
    ★☆★★☆

MaNlEt MafIa MemBer #1 dodigago's Avatar
    dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000) dodigago is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by EB86 View Post
    pet, no doubt. I dont think as my dogs as pets, i think of them as a part of my family.
    agreed
    The FIRST and OFFICAL bb.com Cool People List;
    Skippy,harrisjl,TehLurker,ispy,boyscouT,jkeithc82,
    Mike_d,Crazytall,MMASuperstar2,XPmpnII,SeniorDiscount
    BignBuff,BigPoppaProppy,MentalPiracy,Sword_,ndg v2
    Haywood_Jablome,ispy,extremistpullup,acbrits08,AlbinoGerbil

BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NaturalMsO View Post
    Glad to see the poll results! Go animals! People suck.

Seriously though... Obviously, the people who voted to save a stranger are not genuine animal lovers. In other words, either they've never had pet companions or they have and just consider them "pets." Me? I've had pets all my life, but they are not just "pets." They are family members. They are my best friends. They are my unconditional loving companions. They are my family.

Would I choose a stranger's life over my dearly beloved dog/cat/rat/ferret/horse/whatever? HELL no. I can't even begin to IMAGINE even THINKING about choosing some person whom I never even SEEN before over my family whom I've lived with and shared tears and laughter and hardships and smiles and long walks in the park and all of life's trials and tribulations and happy times with. Nope, wouldn't even have to think a millisecond about it.
    exactly..i cant see how you really could love your pet, then let some random shmuck live over it
    "I've known Francois for over ten years now, he's got it all under control. He's probably got everything planned down, to the very. Last. Minute."

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I do not have a pet (well, one of my roommates has a cat, but it's not mine). I would save the life of a stranger over the life of an animal. But I'd save an animal's life over the life of someone I hate.

Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow.. thats gonna go down well when the guys family finds out their son died because you saved a dog instead of his life.

Dogs only live to about what... teens? The chances are you've gave the dog a pretty good life up to that point (hence why you love it so much), and to let it die in exchange of saving an innocent humans life would be respectable.

Would you be able to live with the guilt on your mind for the rest of your life? Not to mention seeing the agony the family and friends of the person is going through, just so you could have your dog for a few more years?

It's pretty selfish in my opinion.

BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlazerXX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Woody72 View Post
    Wow.. thats gonna go down well when the guys family finds out their son died because you saved a dog instead of his life.

Dogs only live to about what... teens? The chances are you've gave the dog a pretty good life up to that point (hence why you love it so much), and to let it die in exchange of saving an innocent humans life would be respectable.

Would you be able to live with the guilt on your mind for the rest of your life? Not to mention seeing the agony the family and friends of the person is going through, just so you could have your dog for a few more years?

why is the human innocent but the dog isnt, and why couldnt the person have lived a good life so far?
    if you were to have guilt, whos to say it wouldnt be stronger if you let your pet die?
    Screw their agony, what about your agony? you cant word it as if the persons death effects their family and only you are affected by the dogs; the dogs death would affect your family too
    "I've known Francois for over ten years now, he's got it all under control. He's probably got everything planned down, to the very. Last. Minute."

Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Woody72 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nofx33 View Post
    why is the human innocent but the dog isnt, and why couldnt the person have lived a good life so far?
    if you were to have guilt, whos to say it wouldnt be stronger if you let your pet die?
    Screw their agony, what about your agony? you cant word it as if the persons death effects their family and only you are affected by the dogs; the dogs death would affect your family too
    The agony of pet being killed is in a completely different league to a person. The dog dying wouldn't really change your lifestyle much, sure you'd be upset for a while but you'd get over it. For the persons family all their lives will be changed significantly and they would be grieving for a long time.

I'd rather go through my own temporary pain of living with my pets death than making several people have to go through with it for a lifetime.

The agony of pet being killed is in a completely different league to a person. The dog dying wouldn't really change your lifestyle much, sure you'd be upset for a while but you'd get over it. For the persons family all their lives will be changed significantly and they would be grieving for a long time.

I'd rather go through my own temporary pain of living with my pets death than making several people have to go through with it for a lifetime.
    thats subjective..i wouldnt get over letting my pet die over some random person, no way

JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JayKid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by philhyp View Post
    People die everyday, thats their fate.

I wouldn't sacrifice my dog that I've had since I was 6, he's family.
    Exactly, pets are just as human as anyone else if you think about it--in our society at least. I love my dogs because they have been with me for years and are like family to me, they are always there and love me unconditionally.

I realize it might effect more people if they guy dies, but I honestly think I'd choose my pet.

The pet would need to be a dog/cat though, maybe rabbit or something because anything like a goldfish or whatever doesn't count. That's because they don't come in contact with you enough to grow attached and become a part of the family. Plus the different intelligent levels of the animals matters as well.

It's a hard question and I actually should say I just don't know, but I feel bad that I'm even thinking about letting the random guy die.

Originally Posted by nofx33 View Post
    thats subjective..i wouldnt get over letting my pet die over some random person, no way
    I'm just taking into account the person dieing would lead to a huge chain of events in many peoples life's. The dog dying would affect you only, others who weren't as close to the dog as you would probably be asking you why you didn't save the persons life.

It's basically a question of would you go through temporary grief in exchange for saving a human life and sparing the grief of many people.

I'm just taking into account the person dieing would lead to a huge chain of events in many peoples life's. The dog dying would affect you only, others who weren't as close to the dog as you would probably be asking you why you didn't save the persons life.
    pets are important to whole families not just one person though
    i dunno, according to the way this threads turned out they would probably agree with me

WarAllTheTime will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarAllTheTime will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarAllTheTime will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarAllTheTime will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarAllTheTime will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarAllTheTime will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarAllTheTime will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarAllTheTime will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarAllTheTime will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarAllTheTime will become famous soon enough. (+50) WarAllTheTime will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i would throw rocks or something at the jogger while running for the dog. the runner would turn around pissed off and see a train coming at him and move. i owuld rescue my dog and everyone would be happy.
    Hook 'em Horns

Facing the wind Thomas.of.Hunter's Avatar
    Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so about 250 people so far on this website are united in two things

1. They would save a pet over a stranger and

2. They would all let each other die which would cause their pets to die because there would be no one to care for them

I rep back 1,000,000+ natescope's Avatar
    natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) natescope is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by aaron653 View Post
    so about 250 people so far on this website are united in two things

1. They would save a pet over a stranger and

2. They would all let each other die which would cause their pets to die because there would be no one to care for them
    we don't have to worry cause you'll let your pet die to save us
    ~No alcohol~

-------------------------
    negs: jack90; CelticTiger (douches)

Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Thomas.of.Hunter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by natescope View Post
    we don't have to worry cause you'll let your pet die to save us
    true true

well maybe not you

Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Looking Swole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would save a stranger over an animal, but for anyone who picked 'My pet' on here, i would pick the animal over your friend/family member, becos their life has no meaning to you and no one will be missed.

oh yeah...did you guys that voted for your pet realize that the train engineer would be watching as you save your pet and leave the other person on the tracks?

subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50) subterfuge will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd save my pet.

sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sammy21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    oh yeah...did you guys that voted for your pet realize that the train engineer would be watching as you save your pet and leave the other person on the tracks?
    so? either way you're probably going to get heat for saving one and not the other.

Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000) Pleb is just really nice. (+1000)

We are aware of railway lines (pets arnt) and know the possible dangers of being near them (pets dont), if someones stupid enough to be jogging along a railway line, and wearin headphones to drown out surrounding noise, then its their own dumb arse fault :]

that said, i dunno', i didn't vote either way

bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ChickenMcStrong View Post
    Im gonna choose my pet, sorry. Unless it was a HOT chick and there was a chance of sex.
    What if she didn't give you sex afterwards? Would you rape her and wait for the next train?(no criminal)

JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JRRBadBoy4Life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by sammy21 View Post
    so? either way you're probably going to get heat for saving one and not the other.
    ******* , I wanted # 500.

The poll isn't even close anymore. It's like watching the Super Bowl the other day. It started out a close game, but the good guys pulled away with the win at the end.

guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) guest89 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My pet. For all I know that person could be a crackhead, a murderer, or a rapist... I'm not obligated to protect random people (ESPECIALLY MALES). A male should be able to protect himself.

However my dog is my obligation. I own the dog, it cant take care of itself, my dog relies on me to feed it, water it, take it out, and even protect it against some things. When I got my dog I took responsibility for it. I treat my dog like its a person... Actually I treat my dog better then some people treat their children.

Besides, if a person is retarded enough to stand on a train track, with earphones on, and not notice they are about to die they are on some kind of a drug.

Also, my pet wouldnt be wandering away from me so I'll never be in that situation.

Originally Posted by JRRBadBoy4Life View Post
    ******* , I wanted # 500.

The poll isn't even close anymore. It's like watching the Super Bowl the other day. It started out a close game, but the good guys pulled away with the win at the end.
    so have you come to a conclusion on my other two choice question? or are you still avoiding it?

HarryBalzac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HarryBalzac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HarryBalzac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HarryBalzac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HarryBalzac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HarryBalzac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HarryBalzac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HarryBalzac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HarryBalzac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HarryBalzac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HarryBalzac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    never had a pet, so stranger it is

Im Bringin Sparta Back... Mithrandir's Avatar
    Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    pet, what kind of fing moron jogs on train tracks with an MP3 player full blast.
    Deadlift: 200 Raw
    Squat: Dont do it, bad knees
    Bench: 185 raw 2 years ago (no bench at my house)
    Curl: 80 (dont have any more weights)

Im not a pussy im just a beginner with a lot of injuries lol

lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000) lebronjames is a name known to all. (+5000)

agreed, i love animals but for me this poll is humans hands down

i love dogs, but thinking of the family of the stranger/people he influenced, i cannot live with a thought in the back of my mind that i saved an animals life instead of a fellow human being...
    The block of granite that was an obstacle in the path of the weak, becomes a stepping stone in the path of the strong.

NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NaturalMsO is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah, well, sorry but I don't know that person or his family. I know and love my pets. That's like saying, "Would you save your OWN family or someone else's?" My own, of course! Which includes my pets.

Ha! Trust me, human lives are NOT innocent. Animals are MUCH more innocent than people. Also, it's not about quantity (i.e., how long they live), it's about quality. And I value my loved ones' (family, pets, friends, etc.) lives over total strangers' lives.

Guilt? What guilt? I would have none whatsoever. What I WOULD feel guilty about is if I chose to save a stranger over my beloved family/pets. I'm not sure I could live with myself then.

Difference of opinions.
    "If you're looking for a quick fix, you're in the wrong sport. Bodybuilding is a lifetime journey, not an overnight jaunt." - NaturalMsO

★☆★★☆
    "MRS tAkin ova?"
    "Yes, the women are taking over."
    ★☆★★☆

Originally Posted by NaturalMsO View Post
    Yeah, well, sorry but I don't know that person or his family. I know and love my pets. That's like saying, "Would you save your OWN family or someone else's?" My own, of course! Which includes my pets.

Ha! Trust me, human lives are NOT innocent. Animals are MUCH more innocent than people. Also, it's not about quantity (i.e., how long they live), it's about quality. And I value my loved ones' (family, pets, friends, etc.) lives over total strangers' lives.

Guilt? What guilt? I would have none whatsoever. What I WOULD feel guilty about is if I chose to save a stranger over my beloved family/pets. I'm not sure I could live with myself then.

Difference of opinions.
    i dont know, id like to flame you for such a crazyness in my perspective but then i respect peoples opinions

what im saying here is that so many people are saying "what if he's a rapist/crimal" theres a VERY good chance that a random stranger is innocent. Pretty sure less than 5 percent of the worlds population is a criminal/rapist...

screw the traintrack example for now, imagine if you're walking your dog in the morning and you see a guy held at gunpoint by a criminal. He sees you and tell you that he will either kill your dog or the stranger. (very unlikely situation but its a scenario so dont comment on the unlikeliness of the scenario)

would you come home relieved that the criminal took the life of a human being (high chance of innocence) rather than your lovely little furballs?

just saying.