UhReally has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UhReally has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UhReally has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UhReally has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UhReally has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UhReally has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UhReally has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UhReally has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UhReally has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UhReally has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UhReally has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Today I am a Winner.

300 students from all over, only 1 will make it into what is the olympics version of Technology. You sit down infront of a computer and have to develop an application in any computer language. My family didn't come, i sat down and literally had all odds against me, i was up against genius asian kids, and i did lose. I learn from my mistakes, i came back this year setting a all time record for a computer script near perfection, and i came first, i am representing my province in the Canadian National Level competition against some of the best programmers in the country..

after that i get to WORLDS competition, against china, america, australia..etc

No one believed in me, my average in school is 50% (thats like a C minus)...

and I got a contract with google when i graduate from uni of waterloo, in database management, salary 300k

been a loser all my life, but today im no loser...

thanks

bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bf95_javanon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Congrats sir, I'm proud of you, but you can't beat asians
    S&P Thread Crew
    *Misc Cologne Crew*
    *Korea Krew*

S&P Brahs and Cologne Crew check out TimelessTrad.com for regular updates on styles and scents

How to make money tweeting - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150112773

skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50) skazclaw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nicely done mate, lucky
    "9 Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit within you, whom you have from God? You are not your own, 20 for you were bought with a price. So glorify God in your body."

1 Corinthians 6:19-20

Team Kai.

Axel93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Axel93 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good job brah, keep it up!

dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500) dan987 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Goldn111 View Post
    The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude, but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
    Haha, fking loving it man
    Read first 3 words nd knew where you were going with it
    Would rep but wouldn't do sht

@Op, congratulations bro - representing smart white people /noracial

babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) babrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    son...I'm proud

good job
    Houston Texans-Houston Rockets-Houston Astros

Harden is the goat, no denying it crew

I'm driven by results. AndrewK1's Avatar
    AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) AndrewK1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Grats on the accomplishments.

I call huge bull on the job though.
    I owe all to the LORD Jesus Christ. Author and Finisher.

Devastation----> Determination-----> Domination.

UhReally has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UhReally has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UhReally has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UhReally has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UhReally has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UhReally has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UhReally has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UhReally has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UhReally has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UhReally has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) UhReally has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks everyone, stopping by to see who replied and looks like its all good support from the brahs.

Andrew... Microsoft comes every single year and hands picks their employees from Waterloo, Google does the same because its one of the best in the world. I submitted my application long time ago and I was in Google summer code every single year

Google Search: Google Summer Code

I always get my stuff 4-5 star rating by Source Forge, Database Management for a unique paradigm such as google's infrastructure is a difficult task to run. Its not a simple job for a medium size company and its more than 1000 employees working on it. I don't like to brag, i simply want to show that sucess can be achieved with hard work and patience.

Its not really a contract, I know various employees there that I have already worked with and I am pretty much set with a job. The salaries sometimes for 1 project is 250k, sometimes in the millions...

Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000) Phil185 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Goldn111 View Post
    The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude, but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
    You should change your username to Copypasta111
    Founder and CEO of Quick Cup, LLC.

thephilanthrocapitalist.com

"The last three or four reps is what makes the muscle grow. This area of pain divides the champion from someone else who is not a champion. That's what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they'll go through the pain no matter what happens."

Arnold Schwarzenegger

I eated all ze celtechz Johnchallis's Avatar
    Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000) Johnchallis is just really nice. (+1000)
    i lold at the google job 300k salary claim

but well done on the technology competition
    I havnt updated my lifting stats for a very long time.

YOU BROS MAD I AINT BRAGGIN BOUT MY LIFTS?

JohnstonJ19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnstonJ19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnstonJ19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnstonJ19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnstonJ19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnstonJ19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnstonJ19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnstonJ19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnstonJ19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnstonJ19 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JohnstonJ19 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Phil185 View Post
    You should change your username to Copypasta111
    I would rep you for talking the words out of my mouth but I guess I have already recently.

lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastaftershock will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you a loser no way your a t-miser