mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

How long did it take

I was just wondering how long it took people to see big differences in their body after getting serious about hitting the gym. I feel like I'm seeing upgrades everyday but I'm pretty sure it's just the lighting in the gym. I found a spot in the gym where I always look good so I try to stay in that area to up morale hahaha

stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by mrdelvecio View Post
    I was just wondering how long it took people to see big differences in their body after getting serious about hitting the gym. I feel like I'm seeing upgrades everyday but I'm pretty sure it's just the lighting in the gym. I found a spot in the gym where I always look good so I try to stay in that area to up morale hahaha
    Eating will determine how fast you progress. If you are strict with what you do and you go in the gym and destroy it, you will start to see progress really fast.
    But if you eat wrong and go in there and still kill it, you aren't going to progress as good as you could.
    ” The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.
    So wake up, forget past mistakes, forget you ever failed, in fact , forget everything. Step up and release that Animal inside”

Online Trainer/Coach and Nutrition Planner from Fitnesspoynters.com
    Trainer of Trelus & Nikia Dyson: Winners of the 2011 Bodybuilding.com $100,000 Challenge.
    Trainer of the incredible Lisa Powers who won the 2012 Dymatize Challenge and she was a runner up in the 2012 Bodybuilding.com Challenge.

mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Are there little tips you can give me that helps with building muscle? That's what I'm shooting for right now. I'm def not a calorie counter I love food and don't wanna give it up. But I would make little changes if it will tip things in my direction. I'm taking multis now hopefully that will help. In high school I ate bad and got jacked while playing football but once I stopped working out the bacon and cheese backfired pretty fast hahaha

tommyjack55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

adipex/appidexin

dude, you ever try either of these supps? I took em 2 yrs ago and dropped 30 lbs in 4 months and was mad jacked! hit me up if you want info,
    tommy
    Originally Posted by mrdelvecio View Post
    Are there little tips you can give me that helps with building muscle? That's what I'm shooting for right now. I'm def not a calorie counter I love food and don't wanna give it up. But I would make little changes if it will tip things in my direction. I'm taking multis now hopefully that will help. In high school I ate bad and got jacked while playing football but once I stopped working out the bacon and cheese backfired pretty fast hahaha