Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50) rmarkstine will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Why is it so hard to go to the gym?!

Doe anyone else have to seriously FORCE yourself to go to the gym...I just hate it....I don't want to do it. Sometimes I enjoy it....and then I hate it again.

What do you guys do to keep yourself motivated?

laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) laes778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    People like you motivate me.
    IIFYM, u mad?

Morning Workout Crew

MuscleSharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50) MuscleSharkey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    its usually hard for me to get motivated. But after looking at some peoples results after putting in some hard work on these forums has given me enough to get back at it

bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bubblegumkitty has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'm the exact same way! Sometimes I cant wait to get in there but sometimes I dread it like the plague! Make yourself accountable though. Either get a partner to work out with you, get a trainer, sign up for competition (not necessarily like stage competition but like who can lose 20lbs or something), start you a journal on here and keep track of all your workouts that way ppl can comment and give you some pep talk to get you to get your butt in gear when you're slacking, or at the very least if you always see the same person working the front desk make really good friends with them! My gym is kinda like that and I made good friends with the girl at the front desk so anytime I've missed a day or so she always asks me where I've been...It makes me feel like I have to go or shes going to bring it up and I'll feel bad for slacking on my goals!
    "If you can't take me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best."

In other words when I get cut all you boys out there who thought you were too good for me...YOU CAN EAT YOUR HEART OUT! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fat loss journal http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=133104993
    Infinite Labs log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=656930103#post656930103

Denooo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think almost everybody has similar problems. I do have that too somedays. As I have fats that lives with me like 15 years (only exception was my military duty time), I said enough is enough. From the start of febuary I was to attending GYM 4 days a week,in the last 3 weeks it is 6 days a week. And yes, it is sometimes so boring,I still feel forced mostly. But I said, I WANT and WILL be great in shape. This is sa kind of determination. I have a 2 years plan to lose fat at first then add some muscles. I look at mirror and watch how bad I look.It reminds what I want to be. ANother thing I use is CHEATING,but in a good way. I say myself, "ok excercise too much today,just do 20 mins cardio and leave GYM". Guess what, I stay not less than 90 min.s I just do all exercises I have to do in that day. And it makes me feel great.
    Tricking the mind works well for me.

milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000) milkman04 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    IMO motivation has to come from within. You have to want to your goals so bad that you'll do anything to acheive them. I just reached the point where I feel like sh!t about how I look and I'm ready for change. Have cleaned up my diet and started enjoying the gym again. Before that I really didn't care and had to force myself through workout, just going through the motions.
    "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment."
    -Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind."
    -Morpheus

Misc Sexologist

Darks006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darks006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darks006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darks006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darks006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darks006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darks006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darks006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darks006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Darks006 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It isn't. Learn to love it.

For me, it's hard not going to the gym!

drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) drizzt45 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Darks006 View Post

Pretty much how I feel. If I don't go then I feel like crap for not going.
    Hit the muscle into submission. It won't have any choice but to grow.

::EATbig&LIFThard CREW::

randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) randyyle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ^ and ^^ pretty much these, i love gym
    Twitch: twitch.tv/kingbigtv

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/k1Ngb1G

Fierce 5 journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174969351&p=1524760461&viewfull=1#post1524760461

Lifts / Weight:

Squat / 157.5kgx1
    Bench / 105kgx1
    Deadlift / 170kgx1

At_The_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) At_The_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) At_The_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) At_The_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) At_The_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) At_The_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) At_The_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) At_The_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) At_The_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) At_The_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) At_The_Gym has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just remember how great you felt the last time you finished your gym session.

tigastyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigastyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigastyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigastyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigastyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigastyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigastyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigastyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigastyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigastyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigastyle will become famous soon enough. (+50)

this.

I simply hate the rest days I force myself to take, I hit the gym @5am, 5 days a week and I then have it almost to myself. No distractions, just me and the iron. It's awesome knowing that while most people are catching zzz's, I'm working to improve myself. Before I've even started my work day, I've achieved something for me, not for an employer and not for pay.

Maybe you need to do something different to get you into that frame of mind that has you looking forward to the workout and better yet the euphoric pump after you've done the work. Change your w/o schedule, get a training partner, change your w/o itself or maybe even find a new gym that excites you.

Good luck and apologies for the long'ish post.

EaS2010 is just really nice. (+1000) EaS2010 is just really nice. (+1000) EaS2010 is just really nice. (+1000) EaS2010 is just really nice. (+1000) EaS2010 is just really nice. (+1000) EaS2010 is just really nice. (+1000) EaS2010 is just really nice. (+1000) EaS2010 is just really nice. (+1000) EaS2010 is just really nice. (+1000) EaS2010 is just really nice. (+1000) EaS2010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol I'm the exact opposite, for me it is "why is it so hard to not go to gym."
    Sometime you just have to condition yourself into doing certain things then they become a habit.

Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000) Gabriel01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP, i have a gift for you. watch this:

Originally Posted by rmarkstine View Post
    Doe anyone else have to seriously FORCE yourself to go to the gym...I just hate it....I don't want to do it. Sometimes I enjoy it....and then I hate it again.

"You can never be certain of the authenticity of quotes on the internet" -Abraham Lincoln

nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nondualism has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

This. When I'm feeling de-motivated, I usually do a six week period of Doggcrapp and I get addicted to the stimulation of 'every set to failure' training. That and my strength usually busts through the plateaus and the gym sessions are short.

nbeezly is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbeezly is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbeezly is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbeezly is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbeezly is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbeezly is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbeezly is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbeezly is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbeezly is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbeezly is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbeezly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    self determination, a "want" to improve, discipline, consistent drive. If you REALLY wan't to improve your physique and develop higher personal standards, then you'll push yourself to go. If not then your going to let other stimuli take hold (other 'important' things such as tv, girlfriend, games.. stuff that you would rather do than work out.) Look at the future benefits my friend.

Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dexter3000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't always feel like going, won't deny it. But I always go and when I am there, it hits me.. I instantly know why I am there and I love it. If it doesn't hit me, it hits me after my workout when I pushed through it.

The feeling when you walk home after a heavy workout. The burn in your chest, shoulders, arms. That tingly feeling, the pumped muscles, the way you pushed yourself to be better than the you of last week.
    Iron, sometimes it sets my teeth on edge, other times it helps me control the chaos.

++ Positivity Crew ++

HenrykMarczak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HenrykMarczak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HenrykMarczak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Stay Hungry

Doe anyone else have to seriously FORCE yourself to go to the gym.
    My Gym is at home and can't wait for my training days which are Saturday and Sunday mornings right now. I work as a labourer on construction sites so during the week I'm a bit knackered but get in some calisthenics.

...on a mission... AlphaBrass01's Avatar
    AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlphaBrass01 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's a lot easier to make a decision once than to make a decision every day.

Make ONE decision to change your lifestyle. You do this, and there is no longer a decision to make every day regarding the gym. It's the same with diet. You decide you are going to eat a certain way once, not each time you take a bite.

It's not hard. You set a routine. Do it the same time every day. For me, that means first thing in the morning, since that's the only time in my schedule that's consistently open.

Also, stop telling yourself it's hard and letting yourself think the way this thread shows you're thinking - you'll quickly turn into your own worst enemy as far as progress is concerned.

Good luck!

http://www.********.com/AlphaBrass01

brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000) brian1570 is just really nice. (+1000)
    bro i have to FORCE myself to stay out of the gym on my off days.

GPDAndrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I try not to think about it, when I get there I know its time to work. When I'm at the gym, I feel like people are watching me so I have to give 100%, so once I'm there I'm all in. I don't go to the gym like others that want ot socialize and bs, its all business for me.

GPDAndrew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also, I find it easier for me to workout every day, as opposed to taking a day off. When I take a day off, I get lazy and its hard to get me going the next day. I know some say its overtraining to work out everyday, but I feel great and I stay more motivated by doing it every day. I do take a day off from time to time, usually if something is going on and I get home late at night, but usually its 7 days a week for me.

xsgx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xsgx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xsgx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xsgx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xsgx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xsgx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xsgx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xsgx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xsgx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xsgx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xsgx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    one life you only get one shot to accomplish whatever it is your trying to do...every day u make an exuse to not do something with 100 percent is a wasted day out of ur life that you will never get back......how many days of your life have you wasted with this "IM UNMOTIVATED RIGHT NOW WAHH WAHHH MAYBE NEXT WEEK" exuse.think about your goal and if it is important to you because if it is ull train even when you dont "feel" like it.
    goals to accomplish by next summer:
    measurements done on Sunday juanuary 8 2012

thighs 25.5 flexed going for 27 by summer calves 16.3 going for 16.7 by summer

arms 17 inches goal 17.5 by summer forearms 13 inches goal 13.5 by summer.

waist 39 inches don't want it any bigger lol

leg press 12 plates for 10 reps want 18 plates for 10 reps by summer

bench 225 x 7 want it to be 225x15 by summer

pull ups 10 want it 15 by summer

FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FFX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    One time a group of guys (about 5 of them) said shit to me when i was with my girlfriend late one night. I felt embarrassed that i couldn't stand up for myself, since i knew there was no way i could take on 5 guys with how skinny i was back then. So i started going to the gym, so i'd never have to take everyones crap again. I also would think to myself 'what if they did end up fighting me, and left me broken in the gutter, what would they then do to my gorgeous girlfriend?', that strove me to push myself as hard as i could at the gym.

A few months ago, my girlfriend broke up me. But i am more dedicated than ever to get results, i want to be huge. I want her to be like 'wow', the next time she sees me. I want to be the best i can, so she will regret breaking up with me. Though all my friends say i'm stupid for thinking like that and that i need to get over her, but at least it motivates me i guess.

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)

Lightbulb I love....I need

These negative phrases repeated to yourself over and over are hampering your motivation. When these thoughts get in your head say to yourself "Stop, these phrase are killing my motivation"..... Look at working out as your "me time"...Your boss...girl...friends are pulling ya to get your attention....But your gym time is your selfish pleasure...all that work at the gym is for your benefit....IT"S FOR YOU...take the I hate and I don't into....I love and I need...Retrain your negative thoughts into positive action.....Self
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000) iJarhead is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bubblegumkitty View Post
    I'm the exact same way! Sometimes I cant wait to get in there but sometimes I dread it like the plague! Make yourself accountable though. Either get a partner to work out with you, get a trainer, sign up for competition (not necessarily like stage competition but like who can lose 20lbs or something), start you a journal on here and keep track of all your workouts that way ppl can comment and give you some pep talk to get you to get your butt in gear when you're slacking, or at the very least if you always see the same person working the front desk make really good friends with them! My gym is kinda like that and I made good friends with the girl at the front desk so anytime I've missed a day or so she always asks me where I've been...It makes me feel like I have to go or shes going to bring it up and I'll feel bad for slacking on my goals!
    TL;DR fatty.
    Oat's n Sprints

Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Navigator416 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by FFX View Post
    One time a group of guys (about 5 of them) said shit to me when i was with my girlfriend late one night. I felt embarrassed that i couldn't stand up for myself, since i knew there was no way i could take on 5 guys with how skinny i was back then. So i started going to the gym, so i'd never have to take everyones crap again. I also would think to myself 'what if they did end up fighting me, and left me broken in the gutter, what would they then do to my gorgeous girlfriend?', that strove me to push myself as hard as i could at the gym.

A few months ago, my girlfriend broke up me. But i am more dedicated than ever to get results, i want to be huge. I want her to be like 'wow', the next time she sees me. I want to be the best i can, so she will regret breaking up with me. Though all my friends say i'm stupid for thinking like that and that i need to get over her, but at least it motivates me i guess.
    Use whatever motivation you need but I'm telling you, just train hard, eat big and 30lbs from now you won't even remember that girl.

mcnutty226 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcnutty226 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcnutty226 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcnutty226 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcnutty226 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcnutty226 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcnutty226 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcnutty226 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcnutty226 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcnutty226 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mcnutty226 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    never had this problem, when i get home from the gym i cant wait till tomorrow to go again, sometimes go 2 times in a day on my days off from classes.
    GO PENS

I Rep

BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bro just LOOK at yourself! That enough should help ya! Heck, I workout at home...it just feels like me. ya know, it's my domain. my world. just me. Me against all else. me trapped in a dungeon almost. me against me. idk I went through that but finally got to where it is like....how can I NOT? How can I go on with life knowing I'm doing nothing to help my appearance? especially when I know that I gotta prove I can get to a really good physique to prove to me I can.
    I thank God for my success.

★★★ Crimson Tide Crew ★★★

Deadlift- start: 405x2 (11/20/12) Goal: 500x1 (8/10/13)
    |415|425|435|450|455|465|475|485|500|
    RESULT:

Parallel Squat- start: 250*1 (11/23/12) Goal: 335*1(8/10/13)
    |260|270|280|290|300|305|315|325|335|
    RESULT:

Touch chest Bench- start: 200x1 (11/24/12) Goal:285x1 (8/10/13)
    |210|220|230|240|245|255|265|275|285|
    RESULT:

mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I always get hooked on the gym untill I start to feel like I'm not getting stronger but now I'm a little healthier and I've been getting a little stringer everytime I hit the gym

bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I guess I missed the memo. Usually by noon I'm watching the clock, waiting to leave work so I can go lift.

I enjoy lifting and can't imagine going a week without it.