Temple2818 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best way to cut fat to look ripped

I have been working out extremely hard at the gym, taking the Cellucore testosterone, M5 Extreme and Recovery all as a stack. I have gained a ton of muscle. I do not much much fat on me, but after I cycle through the stack I want to cut the fat so I look ripped for the summer.

What is the best way to get rid of that last bit of fat to really show my muscle? Just tons of cardio?

Thanks guys

sicworldwide is on a distinguished road. (+10) sicworldwide is on a distinguished road. (+10) sicworldwide is on a distinguished road. (+10) sicworldwide is on a distinguished road. (+10) sicworldwide is on a distinguished road. (+10) sicworldwide is on a distinguished road. (+10) sicworldwide is on a distinguished road. (+10) sicworldwide is on a distinguished road. (+10) sicworldwide is on a distinguished road. (+10) sicworldwide is on a distinguished road. (+10) sicworldwide is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Temple2818 View Post
    I have been working out extremely hard at the gym, taking the Cellucore testosterone, M5 Extreme and Recovery all as a stack. I have gained a ton of muscle. I do not much much fat on me, but after I cycle through the stack I want to cut the fat so I look ripped for the summer.

What is the best way to get rid of that last bit of fat to really show my muscle? Just tons of cardio?

Thanks guys
    Mostly diet, then cardio. There are a million ways to do it, just research a diet methosthat will work for your schedule/ lifestyle and then plan out your cardio. If you just do "whatever" and eat "whatever" your results will be "whatever". Formulate a plan, ask q's if you need.
    to be as strong, as big, as lean, as possible while maintaining natural status

thesupplementclub.com

ASJames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ASJames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ASJames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ASJames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ASJames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ASJames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ASJames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ASJames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ASJames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ASJames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ASJames has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    not diet then cardio

diet then lifting then cardio

Originally Posted by sicworldwide View Post
    Mostly diet, then cardio. There are a million ways to do it, just research a diet methosthat will work for your schedule/ lifestyle and then plan out your cardio. If you just do "whatever" and eat "whatever" your results will be "whatever". Formulate a plan, ask q's if you need.
    Thanks for the quick response man!

I have myself set up on a pretty good diet now that I continue to tweak. I have 3.5 weeks left on my cycle of the testosterone, would it be detrimental to start ramping up on the cardio during those 3.5 weeks or just worry about bulking up during those 3.5 weeks and then focus on the cardio?

Ideally I want to put on as much muscle as possible over those 3.5 weeks and be cut up for the summer.

yunior32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yunior32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yunior32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yunior32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yunior32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yunior32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yunior32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yunior32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yunior32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yunior32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yunior32 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Mainly diet and cardio. Lots of intebse training when working out will make u burn that fat. Lots of reps and lots of reps with low weight

Originally Posted by yunior32 View Post
    Mainly diet and cardio. Lots of intebse training when working out will make u burn that fat. Lots of reps and lots of reps with low weight
    Right now I am doing 4-8 reps to build muscle, once I am trying to cut should I stick to the weight I am at at that point and work up to 10-12 reps?

For example: Benching 170 x 6, stick to the 170 and work up to 10-12 reps and then increase weight sticking to 10-12 reps

or Drop the weight to get to 10-12 reps

For example: Benching 170 x 6, drop to 155 to be able to do 10-12 reps and then increase weight sticking to 10-12 reps?

Which is the best way to make that transition?

MATT1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MATT1993 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Don't do low reps/low weight, as that's going to put no strain on your muscles. A very basic principle everyone should know is that in order to progress, you need to overload your muscles.

You should still aim for strength. Personally, I start off within the rep range of 4-8, then slowly higher the amount of reps, until I reach failure; for instance: 6, 6, 10, 15, failure. All in all, just keep aiming for strength. Your training doesn't need to really change much at all. You're trying to retain as much muscle as possible whilst cutting, so by doing a low rep/low weight scheme you're going to see reversibility kick in quickly.

SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by yunior32 View Post
    No.

Do not do low weight when cutting. Your training should be very similar to bulking. Lift heavy to prevent lean losses.
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160275721&pagenumber=

SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MATT1993 View Post
    Don't do low reps/low weight, as that's going to put no strain on your muscles. A very basic principle everyone should know is that in order to progress, you need to overload your muscles.

You should still aim for strength. Personally, I start off within the rep range of 4-8, then slowly higher the amount of reps, until I reach failure; for instance: 6, 6, 10, 15, failure. All in all, just keep aiming for strength. Your training doesn't need to really change much at all. You're trying to retain as much muscle as possible whilst cutting, so by doing a low rep/low weight scheme you're going to see reversibility kick in quickly.
    ^^ Bolded part for sure.
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160275721&pagenumber=