kelbo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bodyfat 10% do i still need to lose bodyfat to get abs?

so im 22 years old weight 147.8 height 5.9. I've been working out for 6 weeks specially on my abs and my question is do I still to lose some body fat to get abs? I can see my 4 uppers abs a little but I have problem on my lower abs, theres a little fat on my lower abs. I will upload a photo soon so you guys can help me out I really appreciate any help. Im really motivated working out

bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bogus83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by kelbo View Post
    I have problem on my lower abs, theres a little fat on my lower abs.
    my question is do I still [need] to lose some body fat to get abs?
    Er... yes. Yes you do.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    [Start: 9/xx/2021: 230] ►► [Current: 145]
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

I'm back in the game!

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Will wait for pic. Let's see how much real estate you have left to cut from.

At 5ft 9inch and 147lbs, are you will to dip into possibly the high 130s just for a six pack? What will your overall look be like?

Pic will help determine.
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

sicworldwide is on a distinguished road. (+10) sicworldwide is on a distinguished road. (+10) sicworldwide is on a distinguished road. (+10) sicworldwide is on a distinguished road. (+10) sicworldwide is on a distinguished road. (+10) sicworldwide is on a distinguished road. (+10) sicworldwide is on a distinguished road. (+10) sicworldwide is on a distinguished road. (+10) sicworldwide is on a distinguished road. (+10) sicworldwide is on a distinguished road. (+10) sicworldwide is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    so im 22 years old weight 147.8 height 5.9. I've been working out for 6 weeks specially on my abs and my question is do I still to lose some body fat to get abs? I can see my 4 uppers abs a little but I have problem on my lower abs, theres a little fat on my lower abs. I will upload a photo soon so you guys can help me out I really appreciate any help. Im really motivated working out

Also, assuming you have the musculature / seperation of clearly defined abs to form a "6 pack" you will need to lose more fat. YOu can work your abs forever and if your bf levels are too high you will not see much. Everyones built differently, fat distributed differently. A pic helps, but focus less on overtraining your abs and more on maximum fat burning will likely get them there faster. Pic helps.
    to be as strong, as big, as lean, as possible while maintaining natural status

thesupplementclub.com

moneymango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneymango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneymango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneymango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneymango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneymango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneymango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneymango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneymango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneymango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moneymango is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Should definitely post a pic. My bet is that you're far too skinny to be looking to cut any more.

samurauka is on a distinguished road. (+10) samurauka is on a distinguished road. (+10) samurauka is on a distinguished road. (+10) samurauka is on a distinguished road. (+10) samurauka is on a distinguished road. (+10) samurauka is on a distinguished road. (+10) samurauka is on a distinguished road. (+10) samurauka is on a distinguished road. (+10) samurauka is on a distinguished road. (+10) samurauka is on a distinguished road. (+10) samurauka is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yes, if you still don't see them!

mxfireguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Agreed, pic will help. Your mid section is the hardest to define. Definition in your lower mid section (lower abs) will come all from your Cardio and meal plan. Stay away from anything with gluten in it for 6 weeks. Cut out any sugar drinks. Stick to water, 1 Gatorade a day and a glass of milk once a day. Low cards high protein diet.

Don't work your abs every day. You will start to break down the tissues and never grow. They need time to rest. Take 3 days off and make one say a week a core and Cardio only day!

TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You arent 10% If you have lower belly fat.
    Aug of 2010 - 330 lbs <--- Never Forget

yunior32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yunior32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yunior32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yunior32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yunior32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yunior32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yunior32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yunior32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yunior32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yunior32 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yunior32 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by TelusLob View Post
    You arent 10% If you have lower belly fat.
    True