Hey - I just received and assembled the Body Solid SFID325 bench. I took some pics and as there isn't alot of info around here on this bench I thought I would post them.
My overall impressions:
- overall fit and finish is very good / sturdy / strong
- ladder support is much beefier than the BodyCraft f602
- easy to adjust
- fairly heavy (heavier than the BodyCraft f602)
- very firm padding (I like this)
- quite narrow compared to BC f602 and previous Impex POS
- full upright position is much closer to 90 degrees than either of my other benches
- larger wheels than f602 - rolls very smoothly
- grab handle is really nice
- ships in a large / heavy box - mostly assembled - just add seat pads and leg assembly
- comes with cheap stamped metal wrench tools for assembly (these are POS - used my own wrenches)
- very basic assembly manual - mostly a blown up diagram and a few photocopied pages with numbered steps - but not really needed - like I said almost fully assembled out of the box.
Anyway here are the pics.
Thread: Another BodySolid SFID325 Review