xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Pro tips on weekly meal prep? Need help.

Im just trying to find the best ways to prep for my weekly meals, ill probably start grilling up 5lbs of chicken on sunday or something then pre-packaging it for my weekly meals. but does anyone else have any pro tips on healthy stuff to cook in bulk that stays good all week? trying to find other stuff besides fish and chicken with broccoli to pre-pack and cook.
    i seem to be finding myself looking for meal #3 or w/e and not wanting chicken and broccoli again so i end up just eating a can of tuna. trying to find ways to combat that last minute meal mindset basically.

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Carne asada
    Chili
    Hamburger patties

xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) xxmaxmusclexx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    awesome! thanks, simple stuff that completely skipped my mind. reppd.

Run until it hurts belairdfence99's Avatar
    belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    make an omelette, roll it up in a tortilla, eat with beans and salsa.
    **MISC Running Crew**

You are what you eat, love what you are.

"are u guys fuking wizard chefs??? surely u don't eat like this all the time...." TheDarkKnight27

I may or may not have gotten my avi idea from American_Psycho

johnmlodynia is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnmlodynia is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnmlodynia is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnmlodynia is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnmlodynia is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnmlodynia is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnmlodynia is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnmlodynia is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnmlodynia is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnmlodynia is on a distinguished road. (+10) johnmlodynia is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Grill: steak
    Bake: fish
    Hamburger meat w/ taco seasoning
    George foreman or gas grill: chicken breasts

I normally cook at least 2lbs. at a go. Most of the time I will mix with pre-cooked rice packets. Pour the rice into a container then the meat on top. I also use potatoes, pasta, etc. for carbs. Watch the Evan Centopani videos on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkksoCcO5ew

desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) desslok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by xxmaxmusclexx View Post
    awesome! thanks, simple stuff that completely skipped my mind. reppd.
    Yeah I usually get the marinated carne asada at Trader Joes, cook on Sunday, and its dinner and 2 or 3 lunches. Also burger patties are cool, cause you can choose how lean you want to get the ground beef, make 6 patties at once for example. You can then use them as burgers, have just the pattie with vegiies or crumble them into pasta sauce, etc. Super versatile.

Originally Posted by johnmlodynia View Post
    Grill: steak
    Bake: fish
    Hamburger meat w/ taco seasoning
    George foreman or gas grill: chicken breasts

I normally cook at least 2lbs. at a go. Most of the time I will mix with pre-cooked rice packets. Pour the rice into a container then the meat on top. I also use potatoes, pasta, etc. for carbs. Watch the Evan Centopani videos on youtube:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkksoCcO5ew
    Great vids actually. Dang so much time put into cooking.. im gona have to stop being lazy about it and put the effort into the cooking. Pretty sure thats my downfall! lol