tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Tiger Blood Coffee

If this should be in another thread, I apologize; I've just been hanging around here and thought ya'll may like it.
    My wife and I have been watching Charlie Sheen with morbid curiosity, so when she came up with this recipe she titled her email to me 'Tiger Blood.' Tami is lifting with me and the diet has been the tough part for her (I actually have to keep her from overtraining, she's definitely not lazy), so when she came up with a way to sneak 30 g protein into something she actually LIKES, it was impressive to me, anyway. She didn't put any macros past the cals. and protein, but it's a simple enough set of ingredients. This is mixed in a frap. machine by the way, but that's just a blender with sharp blades and a coffeemaker built in:
    "Only 180 calories and 30 protein. Here is the recipe breakdown:
    coffee-0 cal. and 0 protein
    water-0 cal. and 0 protein
    ice-0 cal. and 0 protein
    1 tsp. raspberry syrup (syrup made for coffee)-18 cal. and 0 protein
    1/2 cup skim milk (organic)-45 cal. and 6 protein
    1 scoop chocolate whey protein-117 cal.and 24 protein
    Total= 180 cal.
    30 protein
    +you get your caffeine fix"
    Of course this will vary with the various protein mixes out there, but my favorite part is the "+ you get your caffeine fix".

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    For a minute there I thought it was another Charlie Sheen thread.

Good idea for a morning drink though
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

tigastyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigastyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigastyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigastyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigastyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigastyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigastyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigastyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigastyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigastyle will become famous soon enough. (+50) tigastyle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    gjdm - strong protein + caffeine alternative!

DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000) DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000) DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000) DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000) DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000) DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000) DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000) DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000) DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000) DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000) DerAlta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ok, so using Chocolate protein mix, with strong coffee, and two scoops of instant coffee could now be improved by adding some raspberry syrup. Hmmmm. You might have something there...

tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tnthudson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DerAlta View Post
    Ok, so using Chocolate protein mix, with strong coffee, and two scoops of instant coffee could now be improved by adding some raspberry syrup. Hmmmm. You might have something there...
    OK I'm not a Starbucks-type fellow (some would say I have some red in my neck), but I had my first one of these this morning and it really was great. Of course, I haven't eaten for 12 hours so there may be some influence there...

squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tnthudson View Post
    OK I'm not a Starbucks-type fellow (some would say I have some red in my neck), but I had my first one of these this morning and it really was great. Of course, I haven't eaten for 12 hours so there may be some influence there...
    I will have to try this out for sure.
    Strongman/Powerlifter

Height - 5' 6"
    Weight - 237#

Squat , Squat and Squat , and when you are so sick of Squatting you wanna puke . Go puke and Squat some more.

Originally Posted by squatmonster View Post
    I will have to try this out for sure.
    I've had a few of these now and they actually taste better every time. I think my wife is putting something else in there, like nicotine.

Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    where does the caffeine fix come from?

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brosiah View Post
    where does the caffeine fix come from?
    The coffee.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000) Brosiah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    The coffee.
    oh, missed it

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brosiah View Post
    oh, missed it

I did too the first time I read it.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) squatmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok gave this a run this morning and not bad at all . i am not big into anything mixed with Coffee, especially since I drink well what most call Tar for coffee. this was really good. thanks !!!
    Strongman/Powerlifter

Height - 5' 6"
    Weight - 237#

Squat , Squat and Squat , and when you are so sick of Squatting you wanna puke . Go puke and Squat some more.

Cool! And one more thing, she emailed me a bit ago: "Oh yeah, you may want to tell those workout people(since it is called tiger blood coffee) that they should not be afraid to use espresso beans instead of regular coffee for a super big blast of energy."

So now you workout people have been informed.

Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Rondori has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tnthudson View Post
    Cool! And one more thing, she emailed me a bit ago: "Oh yeah, you may want to tell those workout people(since it is called tiger blood coffee) that they should not be afraid to use espresso beans instead of regular coffee for a super big blast of energy."

So now you workout people have been informed.
    This recipe looks great, will definitely try! If anyone is looking for a coffee syrup, Torani is on sale at amazon this month, 25% off.