oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50) oystersandbeer will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Tracking Macros/Calories on Weekly basis instead of Daily: Anyone do it? Make sense?

Thanks for taking the time to read this. Bodybuilding forums have been good to me in the past and I can’t thank all of you enough.

My personal struggle with nutrition are the weekends. Monday-Friday I eat great and very rarely exceed my calorie limit. My weekends can really get me off track sometimes. Between beer and all the things that follow being intoxicated, I know I lose a lot of ground (if not all the ground) that I gained during the week.

Would it make sense for me try tracking calories on a WEEKLY basis rather than daily? I know and realize that at the end of the day, my goal of lower body fat % will only happen if I stay true to my nutrition plan.

I think this approach may help me because if I know that the upcoming weekend will be some kind of party or event, I could really try to backload my weekly caloric intake to give myself some felexibily to realistically hit my weekly goal.

This is NOT something I would do every week (backloading calories so I can drink 6-10 beers and eat a little bad every Saturday). What happens to me personally, is that I have a great nutritional week and then on Saturday night, a few drinks taste way too good, turns into more drinks, which turns into late night sushis. So if I knew/planned on Saturday’s consumption being 1.5x more calories, then I could tighten up a few meals during the week to make room for those extra fun calories.

So friends would this make sense to try and do? Has anyone done or tried this?

Thank you all!

Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The problem with alcohol calories...espeacially at that high number of consumption is that they are empty and have zero nutritional calories. Yes, you can track your calories in this manner and lower your food intake to offset the beers you're going to consume. Just don't expect to make much progress in terms of bodybuilding if you're not feeding your body with actual foods.
    Lift light until you can lift right

BW 220: S:650 B:435 D:615 IG: tourostrengthtraining