Page 1 of 235 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000)

12-Wk Hardcore Daily Video Trainer by Kris Gethin

If you have followed this program (or Body by Design), use this thread to publish your before and after images and inspiring stories/struggles.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/kris...r-week-12.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/body-by-design.htm

Be transparent and share your success with others!

Thank you - Kris Gethin
    Last edited by BodySpaceAdmin; 03-24-2011 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Added links for reference.
    Kris Gethin

KAGED MUSCLE CEO
    https://www.instagram.com/krisgethin/
    www.kagedmuscle.com
    www.KrisGethin.com

mamckinn1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mamckinn1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mamckinn1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mamckinn1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mamckinn1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mamckinn1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mamckinn1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mamckinn1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mamckinn1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mamckinn1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mamckinn1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

twelve week program

This is such a great program. It is very intense but the changing the workout every workout is really awesome and the transformation is noticable after about two weeks. I am starting back at week one and can not wait for the next results.
    Attached Images
    Mess with the best, die like the rest!

Cutting like an emo kid. Kaolossus's Avatar
    Kaolossus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaolossus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaolossus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaolossus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaolossus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaolossus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaolossus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaolossus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaolossus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaolossus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kaolossus will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Talking Live and die by this program.

This program and Kris Gethin have been a HUGE inspiration to change my life and the way I look since 2009 when I found bb.com. I will use this routine to continue to transform my body for years to come im sure!

As for anyone whos not tried this program yet, I would encourage you to give it a shot and give it your all.

And as for Kris, Thank you so much for making and providing all the tools someone could need to change the way they live their life and basically giving me mine back.
    Attached Images

SeFo619 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeFo619 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeFo619 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeFo619 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeFo619 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeFo619 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeFo619 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeFo619 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeFo619 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeFo619 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeFo619 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is the best program I have ever followed. I've made great progress and I owe Kris one hell of a thank you for that! these pic's were taken at the beginning of week 11, I'll upload more when I'm finished!

Thanks Kris, you are the best!
    Attached Images

Acting_LeaN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Acting_LeaN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Acting_LeaN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Acting_LeaN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Acting_LeaN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Acting_LeaN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Acting_LeaN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Acting_LeaN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Acting_LeaN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Acting_LeaN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Acting_LeaN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Carbs in week 9

Hi Kris
    I am about to start week 9 of the transformation but when I last weighed in 5 days ago I found that I only lost 1 pound so i decided to increase my cardio from 25mins per session to 30mins but I am hesitant to decrease my carbs considering they are pretty low as it is .I have 3 carb and 3 no carb meals each day .My carb meals consist of (3/4 cup) each excluding fiberous carbs which i have with every meal .long story on why my plan differs form yours but now I am stuck with it. should i decrease my carbs? If so how would I? I started at 173 lbs and am now at 160 lbs and iam already using a thermo-genic fat burner if that information is needed.

benvarley2j has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im approaching week 11! Very excited, cant wait to get into the gym tomorrow!.
    When I'm finnished the transformation i will take a proper photo. I still cant believe how much progress.
    Thanks once again Kris!

Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000) Kaged Muscle is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mamckinn1012 View Post
    This is such a great program. It is very intense but the changing the workout every workout is really awesome and the transformation is noticable after about two weeks. I am starting back at week one and can not wait for the next results.
    Great results, mate. You have lost plenty of fat! What is your before and after weight?
    Kris Gethin

KAGED MUSCLE CEO
    www.kagedmuscle.com
    www.KrisGethin.com

xineohp024 is just really nice. (+1000) xineohp024 is just really nice. (+1000) xineohp024 is just really nice. (+1000) xineohp024 is just really nice. (+1000) xineohp024 is just really nice. (+1000) xineohp024 is just really nice. (+1000) xineohp024 is just really nice. (+1000) xineohp024 is just really nice. (+1000) xineohp024 is just really nice. (+1000) xineohp024 is just really nice. (+1000) xineohp024 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kaged Muscle View Post
    Great results, mate. You have lost plenty of fat! What is your before and after weight?
    I've been doing this workout for two weeks and have only dropped 4lbs. What am I doing wrong???

I LOVE the training!

Originally Posted by Kaolossus View Post
    This program and Kris Gethin have been a HUGE inspiration to change my life and the way I look since 2009 when I found bb.com. I will use this routine to continue to transform my body for years to come im sure!

As for anyone whos not tried this program yet, I would encourage you to give it a shot and give it your all.

And as for Kris, Thank you so much for making and providing all the tools someone could need to change the way they live their life and basically giving me mine back.
    You need to check the safety on those guns, they look like they could go off!!

Thanks for your kind words! The bbcom crew did an amazing job. They followed me train and allowed me to provide my personal throughts. YOU applied and deserve all the respect. Great progress!!
    Kris Gethin

KAGED MUSCLE CEO
    www.kagedmuscle.com
    www.KrisGethin.com

Originally Posted by Acting_LeaN View Post
    Hi Kris
    I am about to start week 9 of the transformation but when I last weighed in 5 days ago I found that I only lost 1 pound so i decided to increase my cardio from 25mins per session to 30mins but I am hesitant to decrease my carbs considering they are pretty low as it is .I have 3 carb and 3 no carb meals each day .My carb meals consist of (3/4 cup) each excluding fiberous carbs which i have with every meal .long story on why my plan differs form yours but now I am stuck with it. should i decrease my carbs? If so how would I? I started at 173 lbs and am now at 160 lbs and iam already using a thermo-genic fat burner if that information is needed.
    Please post questions in the Transformation BodyGroup forum and I will be happy to answer there. Thanks - K
    Kris Gethin

KAGED MUSCLE CEO
    www.kagedmuscle.com
    www.KrisGethin.com

Originally Posted by xineohp024 View Post
    I've been doing this workout for two weeks and have only dropped 4lbs. What am I doing wrong???

I LOVE the training!
    Please post questions in the Transformation BodyGroup and I will be happy to answer there
    Kris Gethin

KAGED MUSCLE CEO
    www.kagedmuscle.com
    www.KrisGethin.com

xineohp024 is just really nice. (+1000) xineohp024 is just really nice. (+1000) xineohp024 is just really nice. (+1000) xineohp024 is just really nice. (+1000) xineohp024 is just really nice. (+1000) xineohp024 is just really nice. (+1000) xineohp024 is just really nice. (+1000) xineohp024 is just really nice. (+1000) xineohp024 is just really nice. (+1000) xineohp024 is just really nice. (+1000) xineohp024 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Please post questions in the Transformation BodyGroup and I will be happy to answer there
    Thanks Kris. I just posted a thread in the The 2011 Transformation Group. Look forward to your response.

Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Aszbaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi guys, is this routine for gaining muscle, losing fat or both? I have a fair bit of fat but im really skinny so want to gain as much muscle as possible, i currently have a **** routine and goto the gym 5 days a week so i have the determination!
    You know you want me ;D

mamckinn1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mamckinn1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mamckinn1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mamckinn1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mamckinn1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mamckinn1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mamckinn1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mamckinn1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mamckinn1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mamckinn1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mamckinn1012 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When I started I weighed 210 and now I weigh 175. I can't wait to finish this transformation again and see the results keep coming. I hope to inspire people from this.
    Mess with the best, die like the rest!

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cool

Originally Posted by Kaolossus View Post

damn, this routine must be good, everyone on here has made amazing progress!!

I'm curious now, I've been doing Charles Glass's routine on here, gettin cut with glass.

This one looks damn good tho!!

TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheMatzah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

You need to check the safety on those guns, they look like they could go off!!

Thanks for your kind words! The bbcom crew did an amazing job. They followed me train and allowed me to provide my personal throughts. YOU applied and deserve all the respect. Great progress!!
    Kris, is this program only for guys looking to lose weight? I'm trying to gain size, cuts, strength, etc.. not necessarily lose weight..

zoki_24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoki_24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    hy kris i am zoran i am watch your videos on youtube but last video is 6week day 39,do you have more videos of this 12 week,and please tell me i have 173cm and 75kg,with your program i will not do lose weight, i want to gain muscle 3kg 7-10lbs,what you think?

And realy you are the man thanks for this videos,help and all exersise routine,and tell me this 12 week in youtube what you made is that transformation for bulk or for lose weight definition?
    I beginn this program yours in May 12 week..by zoran

csk8er is on a distinguished road. (+10) csk8er is on a distinguished road. (+10) csk8er is on a distinguished road. (+10) csk8er is on a distinguished road. (+10) csk8er is on a distinguished road. (+10) csk8er is on a distinguished road. (+10) csk8er is on a distinguished road. (+10) csk8er is on a distinguished road. (+10) csk8er is on a distinguished road. (+10) csk8er is on a distinguished road. (+10) csk8er is on a distinguished road. (+10)

my 12 week transformation

today was the end of my twelve week transformation and let me tell you i love the results! Kris thanks so much for the daily videos. I have more pictures that i took through out this process on my bodyspace.
    Attached Images

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by csk8er View Post
    today was the end of my twelve week transformation and let me tell you i love the results! Kris thanks so much for the daily videos. I have more pictures that i took through out this process on my bodyspace.
    damn bro, that's an impressive transformation in 12 wks, I've gotta try this.

demonized has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Would you recommend this for someone who's getting back to working out again ? (Worked out for 7-8 months about 1+ year ago).

Originally Posted by csk8er View Post
    Please tell me, that it IS possible to burn fat AND put on muscle on this program. Check out your legs!!! The high reps certainly packed on the quality mass and brought out amazing detail. These are great images. Thank you for sharing!
    Kris Gethin

KAGED MUSCLE CEO
    www.kagedmuscle.com
    www.KrisGethin.com

Registered User gearhead426hemi's Avatar
    gearhead426hemi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

12 week program questions?????

I have recently changed my diet and workout program to lose weight mainly bodyfat but retain my size. I am consuming no more than 2200 calories a day with my weight in protien daily. I am 6'1" started at 211 22.5% body fat. I have lost 4% body fat and 15 pounds in the past 2 months. I just did my monthly measurements and found that I have lost an inch in my waist which is good but I have lost and inch in my arms and a 1/2 inch in my chest as well. I can lift more weight than I ever have before and I feel good but I dont want to lose my size. I am trying this 12 week Getthin program and my question is will I increase my size but stay lean with this workout routine. I take creatine, whey protein, multivitamin,fish oil, and either 1MR or Jack 3d preworkout. Thats about all the supplements that my budget can afford. Any advice is appreciated.

csk8er is on a distinguished road. (+10) csk8er is on a distinguished road. (+10) csk8er is on a distinguished road. (+10) csk8er is on a distinguished road. (+10) csk8er is on a distinguished road. (+10) csk8er is on a distinguished road. (+10) csk8er is on a distinguished road. (+10) csk8er is on a distinguished road. (+10) csk8er is on a distinguished road. (+10) csk8er is on a distinguished road. (+10) csk8er is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Please tell me, that it IS possible to burn fat AND put on muscle on this program. Check out your legs!!! The high reps certainly packed on the quality mass and brought out amazing detail. These are great images. Thank you for sharing!
    The DTP part of this was insane something i have never done before i hated it and loved it at the same time. Im glad i made it through every workout 100%. Yeah, my legs seemed to have improved the most imo and i love them. I look forward to starting this program again and gain more muscle and strength.

Ive tried many different programs, but this one takes the cake. If you want a transformation follow Kris Gethins 12wk workout and nutrition!

zoki_24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) zoki_24 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    great transformation bro i will do this program in May....

4betterme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4betterme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4betterme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4betterme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4betterme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4betterme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4betterme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4betterme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4betterme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4betterme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 4betterme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Body By Design Graduate

Hey were the ladies at?!

I guess I will be the first. While I am not as muscular as some of the other postings so far I am still pretty happy with my results. I will probably take a week off and start the Hardcore trainer program. You guys look great!

Here are my stats/pics:

Starting weight - 179 lbs
    Ending weight - 156.6 lbs
    Total weight lose: 22.4 lbs

Starting body fat - 34.3%
    Ending body fat - 27.4%
    Total body fat lost: 6.9%
    Attached Images

Demanwar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

12 Week Program

I have myself and a few friends beginning on this program. We've tried different programs, but usually alter them beyond recognition. I'm going to be getting all of our progress pictures uploaded into one group and we'll add them on this thread. We're each following the program with different goals, so the results at the end should show some very different results as our goals drive them. Some are losing weight, others are gaining weight. Kris, thank you for the plan and we are are all really excited to go and do this program. We'll keep you posted with our progress pictures and body stats.

Demanwar (Dan)

jesse0172 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jesse0172 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jesse0172 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jesse0172 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jesse0172 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jesse0172 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jesse0172 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jesse0172 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jesse0172 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jesse0172 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jesse0172 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    why almost all people who respond have less then 10 posts ??

Registered User HardcoreLifter1's Avatar
    HardcoreLifter1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Training Questions

Is FST-7 style training similar to your Dramatic Transformation
    Principle? To explain further, while doing the 7s is the main goal to
    stretch the fascia, and try and pump as much blood into the muscle in
    order to get that much fuller, denser muscle as well as that rounder,
    leaner appearance? What do you think is the best way to achieve this?

2. What type of ab training/exercises did you do in your body
    transformation to get that awesome 6 pack that you have?

3. If my goals are to get a physique with fuller, denser muscle along
    with a leaner and rounder appearance what type of cardio routine
    should I follow and for what duration?

4. My last question is what type of nutition plan would you follow if
    you wanted a physique like the one i mentioned above to but gain lean
    muscle and lose body fat?

mr305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Kris is the Man!

Thank you Kris for getting me out of this slump. for years working out at the gym was a mundane thing. But you helped me get over that hump and Ive never felt or looked better. I started out at 205 and now Im at 180.2. I attached some photos.

Rock on!

FYI DSC1811 and DSC1812 are from day one.

DSC1861-1868-2 are today, day 85.

Tell me what you all think.(I know If I had a tan my lines would be more visible)
    Attached Images
    Last edited by mr305; 03-27-2011 at 11:13 AM. Reason: I need a tan lol
    Take it to the Limit!

"Its not about how hard you hit, its about how hard you can GET hit and still stand up!"

"If you can't fly, run. If you can't run, walk. If you can't walk, crawl, but by all means keep moving." Dr.MLK

mr305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mr305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 4betterme View Post
    Hey were the ladies at?!

I guess I will be the first. While I am not as muscular as some of the other postings so far I am still pretty happy with my results. I will probably take a week off and start the Hardcore trainer program. You guys look great!

Here are my stats/pics:

Starting weight - 179 lbs
    Ending weight - 156.6 lbs
    Total weight lose: 22.4 lbs

Starting body fat - 34.3%
    Ending body fat - 27.4%
    Total body fat lost: 6.9%
    Good job!
    Take it to the Limit!

"Its not about how hard you hit, its about how hard you can GET hit and still stand up!"

"If you can't fly, run. If you can't run, walk. If you can't walk, crawl, but by all means keep moving." Dr.MLK