Page 225 of 235 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,750 of 7037
    CofMixture has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Starting week 8 today. I'm down from 242 to 220 lbs. in that time and it's become very noticeable in the mirror; my muscles are definitely becoming more defined (should add that I've been lifting about 10 months prior to starting the transformation, but never really lowered body fat).

Anyway, today is supposed to be a rest day but I have lots of energy (very unusual at this stage) and I'm excited to start DTP, so I'm doing shoulders/calved/abs.

fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hey Guys,

Doing Kris's 12 Week for the second time, Starting second week today. Went from 234lbs to 190lbs. Started lifting heavy recently this year, So seeing the changes. Wanted to ask, if anyone experienced any injuries or anything during lifting? I've been dealing with something (I think it has to do with my butt muscles) for quite some time now and can't seem to get rid of it. I am still new to bodybuilding, still learning, don't have insurance to go to a doc. I don't know if it's Hemorrhoids, as there is no pain anymore, but mostly just irritation and itching. Sorry for being blunt, but I've been dealing with this issue for a long time and didn't know who to ask since it's kinda embarrassing, so i thought i should try my luck here. Any advice? Could it be from Supplements? I take Scorch, Vaporize, Opti-men Vitamins, AminoBlast for BCAAs, ON Gold Standard Whey and Cellucor C4 for PRE.

scojo41 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Eye Opening Experience!

Just wrapped up Kris Gethin's 12-wk trainer last week, and it was awesome! I've always been one to workout and eat relatively healthy, but following the training & diet in this program has really opened my eyes to what is possible. I only wish I had this knowledge 20 year ago!

Before: 202 lbs, 20% BF
    After: 184 lbs, 11% BF

Time for me to begin bulking/cutting to see how far I can take this thing.

Thanks, Kris!
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by scojo41 View Post
    Just wrapped up Kris Gethin's 12-wk trainer last week, and it was awesome! I've always been one to workout and eat relatively healthy, but following the training & diet in this program has really opened my eyes to what is possible. I only wish I had this knowledge 20 year ago!

Before: 202 lbs, 20% BF
    After: 184 lbs, 11% BF

Time for me to begin bulking/cutting to see how far I can take this thing.

Thanks, Kris!
    Incredible man, really. I'm assuming you were very strict on the diet side of things?

As we started roughly around the same BF%, maybe me being closer to 22/23%, I'm hoping to achieve similar % as you by the end. Also, when did you start to really notice a difference in the mirror?

Chudoit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fbrulz View Post
    *bump*

anyone?
    Hey man,
    If your already thin, u don't have to take a fat burner. Just make sure to stick with the diet and exercise plan.
    Have u started it already?
    Chuy Barajas

Originally Posted by CofMixture View Post
    Incredible man, really. I'm assuming you were very strict on the diet side of things?

As we started roughly around the same BF%, maybe me being closer to 22/23%, I'm hoping to achieve similar % as you by the end. Also, when did you start to really notice a difference in the mirror?
    Thanks! I was very diligent about keeping my calories at the right level throughout. For me, it was finding that magic number and getting there by eating the foods Kris recommends and really cutting out any extra sugars. I like to use the myfitnesspal app on my phone/PC to track my diet. It's easy to use and track your daily calories & macros.

My wife started to comment on the change about a month in and I felt like when I got down to about 15%, I could really start to see the work paying off.

Good luck and stay focused! Let me know what you think at the end.
    Last edited by scojo41; 06-11-2013 at 04:17 PM.

I personally use powder with oats. Cook the oats in the microwave and in that time mix protein powder with some water, then add it to your cooked oats. I've read people saying they don't like it - I think they're mad, it's delicious.
    For a little calorie and healthy fat boost, I like to add about a tbsp of natural peanut butter, scoop of whey (chocolate or vanilla) and a pinch of cinnamon to my oatmeal. I told my wife I could eat that for all 8 meals. She thought I was nuts.

For a little calorie and healthy fat boost, I like to add about a tbsp of natural peanut butter, scoop of whey (chocolate or vanilla) and a pinch of cinnamon to my oatmeal. I told my wife I could eat that for all 8 meals. She thought I was nuts.
    I genuinely could, it's like a cheat meal.

Are you going on to another program such as DTP now? I reckon I'll take a week off (the diet) after week 12 and then try it.

I genuinely could, it's like a cheat meal.

Are you going on to another program such as DTP now? I reckon I'll take a week off (the diet) after week 12 and then try it.
    I've considered DTP. Vacation in 8 weeks and would like to slap on a couple of pounds of muscle before a quick shedding of body fat. The past couple of weeks, I've just been doing an upper-lower split to recover a bit. Having trouble deciding which route to take.

AhmedDam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by h4xk0 View Post
    i like to call week 4 an introduction to a whole new level . I'm doing the program the second time round and it's still awesome..
    I'm off for a walk now . C-ya.
    Hey there buddy,
    Now, I really wanna Bulk! As you see in my Display picture im kinda skinny ,,, so i came to see dorian yates program and then i saw kris gethin's// coudlnt figure out which would be the best... But for now, i just want to gain Lots of Mass!!! Can you tell me which program will help me getting muscle mass!?? krish gethin or dorian yates.. Thank you so much buddy

regards
    Ahmed

I've considered DTP. Vacation in 8 weeks and would like to slap on a couple of pounds of muscle before a quick shedding of body fat. The past couple of weeks, I've just been doing an upper-lower split to recover a bit. Having trouble deciding which route to take.
    I definitely think you should try DTP soon (this has nothing to do with me wanting to know if it is any good or not)

fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by ahmeddam View Post
    hey there buddy,
    now, i really wanna bulk! As you see in my display picture im kinda skinny ,,, so i came to see dorian yates program and then i saw kris gethin's// coudlnt figure out which would be the best... But for now, i just want to gain lots of mass!!! Can you tell me which program will help me getting muscle mass!?? Krish gethin or dorian yates.. thank you so much buddy

regards
    ahmed
    Kris Gethin's DTP

spaskowitz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Creatine on day off?

Do you all take the protein shake with creatine on your rest day after cardio? Idk if I should take the creatine on a rest day or not

Originally Posted by spaskowitz View Post
    Do you all take the protein shake with creatine on your rest day after cardio? Idk if I should take the creatine on a rest day or not
    Depends on your goals, if you're trying to lose weight, then you don't need extra cals on a rest day/cardio day. Creatine? I mix it with my shake during training days, so if there's a rest day/cardio day, i am not drinking the shake nor taking creatine that day but that's just me. I find creatine more effective on training days.

tooloot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tooloot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tooloot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tooloot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tooloot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tooloot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tooloot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tooloot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tooloot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tooloot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tooloot has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I just finished the program and dropped about 3% body fat, but I didn't use any supplements other than protein powder and a daily vitamin. Your 10% seems like a big drop in that short amount of time. Did you follow the supplement stack also? Wondering how much of a difference that could make?
    I hate losing more than I want to win. There's a difference.

No more "before" pictures

AhmedDam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fawad213 View Post
    Kris Gethin's DTP
    Hey there fawad, Thankx soo much man!

Billycon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Billycon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Billycon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Billycon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Billycon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Billycon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Billycon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Billycon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Billycon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Billycon is on a distinguished road. (+10) Billycon is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm in the middle of week 6 and I have a huge problem. I pulled my hamstring playing soccer on Saturday so now I'm 1 day back (and unable to do my upcoming leg workout already having skipped one) meaning that I'm doing day 39 workout because I skipped the leg workout a few days ago.

I don't know what to do, can anyone help me? I don't want to skip the leg workouts but if I work them out my pull is going to get worse and take longer to recover

mate112 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm having a hard time understanding the twists now. I've been doing them for few weeks now but Kris never really showed a detailed explanation on his videos. Am I twisting my shoulders while keeping my waist still or am I suppose to be doing super short movements where my shoulders don't really move much?

I've done it both ways and I can feel the burn either way.

Thanks.

Matt

AbeyMammen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi folks,
    I am starting 12-week trainer from Friday. I am 166 lbs now and on 13% bf.Had some questions before starting the plan just to make sure this is the right workout routine for me. Will this program help me to build muscle? I want my bf to be around 10% and put on muscle mass?He havnt mentioned how much to eat for each meal. Kind of confused on these. I would truly appreciate any help.
    Regards
    Abey

HisOwnHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HisOwnHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HisOwnHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HisOwnHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HisOwnHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HisOwnHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HisOwnHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HisOwnHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HisOwnHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Abey,

I am finishing week 11 now. Started at 215lbs and currently at 185lbs. I have muscle definition that I never had before even when I was 184lbs years ago and have increased in strength. You will definitely gain muscle, muscle definition/tone and burn fat if you follow the diet and workout routines as they are laid out and stick to it.

In terms of your nutrition question, follow the meal plan laid out in the nutrition section. Everything to eat is spelled out there and even when to eat it more or less. As you progress you will learn to be able to tell when you need to cut back carbs, add more protein etc.

There are a lot of can I do this/can I do that questions on this thread. Bottom line, follow the program the way it is written and you will get results. There is no way to do this program the way it is written and not get good results from it. Every meal, every exercise, every rep and every little detai is available with this program. It is an outstanding program for burning fat and building muscle. Supplements and cutting back some of the cardio were the only deviations I made from the program. I couldn't afford all of the supplements, so I cut some of them out like the ridiculously priced Vitarga.

Originally Posted by AbeyMammen View Post
    Hi folks,
    I am starting 12-week trainer from Friday. I am 166 lbs now and on 13% bf.Had some questions before starting the plan just to make sure this is the right workout routine for me. Will this program help me to build muscle? I want my bf to be around 10% and put on muscle mass?He havnt mentioned how much to eat for each meal. Kind of confused on these. I would truly appreciate any help.
    Regards
    Abey

Registered User theSacredMatrix's Avatar
    theSacredMatrix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    For folks who completed this, when you actually start to see changes in physical appearance considerably?? From day one this works, and I have no doubt on the same....................want to understand where do we start getting tangible changes.

I am in week 2 for this........sore and soaring

Cheers!!
    A Dreamer, Believer, Illusionist, Magician, Story Teller ..... Basically the Monk who never had Ferrari ......

Drives a Audi instead and has a story to share

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"

durex1996 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

Can I use "Kris Gethin - Your Trainer And Partner For The Next 12 Weeks" workout plan for gaining weight and building muscles (i am skiny)? Or is just for transformation??

Sorry for my bad english

Originally Posted by HisOwnHero View Post
    Abey,

I am finishing week 11 now. Started at 215lbs and currently at 185lbs. I have muscle definition that I never had before even when I was 184lbs years ago and have increased in strength. You will definitely gain muscle, muscle definition/tone and burn fat if you follow the diet and workout routines as they are laid out and stick to it.

In terms of your nutrition question, follow the meal plan laid out in the nutrition section. Everything to eat is spelled out there and even when to eat it more or less. As you progress you will learn to be able to tell when you need to cut back carbs, add more protein etc.

There are a lot of can I do this/can I do that questions on this thread. Bottom line, follow the program the way it is written and you will get results. There is no way to do this program the way it is written and not get good results from it. Every meal, every exercise, every rep and every little detai is available with this program. It is an outstanding program for burning fat and building muscle. Supplements and cutting back some of the cardio were the only deviations I made from the program. I couldn't afford all of the supplements, so I cut some of them out like the ridiculously priced Vitarga.
    thanks buddy..even I was thinking about cutting some of the supplements coz as a student i cant afford it. I am planning for just whey isolate, casein and pre-work out.

Almost finished week 9 and I have to say I am an emotional mess My mood fluctuates wildly throughout the day. Usually I'm an extremely calm person, but, ****ing hell, I feel like a woman during 'the time of the month', not nice I tell ya. I remember Kris saying this will happen in the videos, but I didn't think it would be this extreme.

Anyone else feel like Alanis Morissette all the time?

HisOwnHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HisOwnHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HisOwnHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HisOwnHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HisOwnHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HisOwnHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HisOwnHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HisOwnHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HisOwnHero has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by theSacredMatrix View Post
    For folks who completed this, when you actually start to see changes in physical appearance considerably?? From day one this works, and I have no doubt on the same....................want to understand where do we start getting tangible changes.

I am in week 2 for this........sore and soaring

Cheers!!
    You will start seeing visible results about week 4. Week 8 and on you will see serious results starting to happen. Check out my profile pics for a general idea. I took a photo at Week 1 day 1 and then once a week from Week 6 on to the end.

This program is not for bulking or building mass. It is for cutting and toning more than anything. You will build muscle but nothing like you would during a bulking phase. With the way the diet and exercise plan is written, you would not be able to bulk. Especially doing 40 minutes of cardio for 84 days straight.

Hey folks,
    Was confused whether to go for ground beef or lean steak. Ground beef is cheaper and easier to cook it seems. But is it good for the diet?

Registered User theSacredMatrix's Avatar
    theSacredMatrix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HisOwnHero View Post
    You will start seeing visible results about week 4. Week 8 and on you will see serious results starting to happen. Check out my profile pics for a general idea. I took a photo at Week 1 day 1 and then once a week from Week 6 on to the end.

This program is not for bulking or building mass. It is for cutting and toning more than anything. You will build muscle but nothing like you would during a bulking phase. With the way the diet and exercise plan is written, you would not be able to bulk. Especially doing 40 minutes of cardio for 84 days straight.
    can't wait now to get to week 8 ..........

i also alter the cardio part a bit, that much running will seriously will strip down

never the less, the program is kickass..... and thanks for your reply Brotha
    A Dreamer, Believer, Illusionist, Magician, Story Teller ..... Basically the Monk who never had Ferrari ......

Drives a Audi instead and has a story to share

"Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici"

ssbra11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just wondering if anyone could help me please.

I'm wondering if its fine to do this program if you want to loose a lot of fat and build muscle? I don't want to be big and bulky but rather ripped and slender like a soccer player.

Kriss89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kriss89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kriss89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kriss89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kriss89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kriss89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kriss89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kriss89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kriss89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kriss89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kriss89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey guys, where can I find this program in full? I skimmed through the 225 pages and seen some good things said about it so I was wondering where can I get an extensive look at it to see if it will suit me and what I want to achieve?

Thanks!

Kriss89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kriss89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kriss89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kriss89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kriss89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kriss89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kriss89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kriss89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kriss89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kriss89 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kriss89 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    After some research and looking over a few videos I think I've decided that this isn't the workout for me. I can see that many people have lost weight from it and it looks like it suits bigger frame people in stripping their fat into muscle. I only weigh 170 and 6'0" tall and even though I'm pretty slim I have fat around my stomach, love handles and back. I don't think I should focus that much on loosing weight. My plan is to build solid muscle and lean out as well as lose some cellulite around my stomach and lose the gut I'm starting to have.

If I'm wrong and if this workout plan suits my goals please do let me know as it looks like a very solid workout (just not sure if its right for me)

Thanks

Page 225 of 235 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 ... LastLast