Page 208 of 235 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,240 of 7037
    djc87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys i am starting week 2 today and dropped 2 lbs so far...went from 156 to 154. My question is is it okay to use Stubbs Chipotle Butter Injectable Marinade when cooking my chicken? It sounds un-healthy but here is the nutritional facts:

Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size
    1 tbsp (15.5 g)
    Amount Per Serving
    Calories
    Calories from Fat
    % Daily Value*
    Total Fat
    0.0g
    0%
    Sodium
    300mg
    13%
    Total Carbohydrates
    2.0g
    1%
    Sugars
    1.0g
    Protein
    0.0g
    Vitamin A 2% • Vitamin C 0%
    Calcium 2% • Iron 2%
    * Based on a 2000 calorie diet
    See more extended nutritional details

I use 1 serving for 2 servings (10 oz) of chicken...

boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) boxinggsxr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    On the 3 sets of failure and 1 drop set ...is the drop set the last of the 3 sets or is it another set so total of 4 sets?
    Heavy bags DonT HIT back, it takes more than a gym membership to compete in the RING or Cage!
    6 time golden glove champion, 2nd at ringside worlds
    *Mac the Champ*
    USMC 0311/ OEF 2010
    SEMPER FI

Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mikeallen52 View Post
    Quick question!

If you eat every 2 - 3 hours, does your protein shake after your workout count as a "meal"? If not, then you'd have your post workout shake with your next meal of the day?

Thanks!
    It does count as a meal, but the truth is that you don't really need to eat every 2-3 hours unless you want to. All that matters is that the total volume of food for the day is where it should be. Your body spends the same energy burning 2 small meals as it does one large meal of equal total volume. The 2-3 hour thing for blood amino levels is based off studies of people drinking fast digesting protein shakes, so if you eat meat instead, you don't need to eat that often. Every 5-6 hours would be more than fine.
    "The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday."

"Nothing will slow your progress like a negative mindset."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2xn54Irp-o

Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adrian77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by djc87 View Post
    Hey guys i am starting week 2 today and dropped 2 lbs so far...went from 156 to 154. My question is is it okay to use Stubbs Chipotle Butter Injectable Marinade when cooking my chicken? It sounds un-healthy but here is the nutritional facts:

Nutrition Facts
    Serving Size
    1 tbsp (15.5 g)
    Amount Per Serving
    Calories
    Calories from Fat
    % Daily Value*
    Total Fat
    0.0g
    0%
    Sodium
    300mg
    13%
    Total Carbohydrates
    2.0g
    1%
    Sugars
    1.0g
    Protein
    0.0g
    Vitamin A 2% • Vitamin C 0%
    Calcium 2% • Iron 2%
    * Based on a 2000 calorie diet
    See more extended nutritional details

I use 1 serving for 2 servings (10 oz) of chicken...
    If you can control the total number of calories you are eating each day then it's fine. So it's up to you really.
    "The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday."

Originally Posted by boxinggsxr View Post
    On the 3 sets of failure and 1 drop set ...is the drop set the last of the 3 sets or is it another set so total of 4 sets?
    You do two sets to failure with a rest period after each. The third set you go to failure and then pick up another weight that is going to allow you to hit the target number of reps with no rest in between. So that's technically 4 sets.

how bad do you want it? mikeallen52's Avatar
    mikeallen52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeallen52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeallen52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeallen52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeallen52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeallen52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeallen52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeallen52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeallen52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeallen52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mikeallen52 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Adrian77 View Post
    It does count as a meal, but the truth is that you don't really need to eat every 2-3 hours unless you want to. All that matters is that the total volume of food for the day is where it should be. Your body spends the same energy burning 2 small meals as it does one large meal of equal total volume. The 2-3 hour thing for blood amino levels is based off studies of people drinking fast digesting protein shakes, so if you eat meat instead, you don't need to eat that often. Every 5-6 hours would be more than fine.
    Cool man thanks! It's hard getting multiple meals down a day because I'm in Afghanistan right now, but I'm gonna try my best to get multiple meals in. Thanks for the input!

postgrad21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just an update.

I stopped following Kris' training routine 2 weeks ago as I found the workouts weren't as effective and weren't really intense enough for me. I've switched over to Layne Norton's P.H.A.T and have started that. Have stuffed around with the diet for the last 2 weeks but am intending on reverting back to Kris' diet this week(tomorrow to be exact). Lately I've been doing an IIFYM approach, eating yogurt and other stuff and to some degree it's been good. I've skimpped on the morning cardio due to family problems(my father had heart surgery so i've had to pick up a lot of slack around the farm where we live). This week is my last week before I start full-time work on the 25th so I intend on waking up early every morning and heading to the gym for P.H.A.T and HIIT cardio then head back for some afternoon LISS.
    Many thanks to Adrian77 and others whom have helped me get to what would have been week 7 of this program.

I intend on training strictly and dieting stricter for the next 5 weeks into my new job and i'll take some final before and after photos.

theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    The 12 week hardcore trainer says to eat breakfast and then cardio and cardio again after lifting weights.... But how do I modify it if I will lift in the morning ? Like I plan to eat breakfast and then lift and then cardio... Do I just do the remaining cardio later on or... Any tips ?

gregk232 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pickles?

Hey.. This is my 2nd round on this program. Do you think pickles are okay to snack on since they have no nutritional value? (0 carbs and calories)

Is it safe to say that all 0 calorie and sugar free foods are okay?

Originally Posted by theronin391 View Post
    The 12 week hardcore trainer says to eat breakfast and then cardio and cardio again after lifting weights.... But how do I modify it if I will lift in the morning ? Like I plan to eat breakfast and then lift and then cardio... Do I just do the remaining cardio later on or... Any tips ?
    Eat breakfast, do your lifting, do your cardio, that evening/late afternoon do your second cardio.

Originally Posted by gregk232 View Post
    Hey.. This is my 2nd round on this program. Do you think pickles are okay to snack on since they have no nutritional value? (0 carbs and calories)

Is it safe to say that all 0 calorie and sugar free foods are okay?
    A small portion should be fine. It's more the high sodium you need to watch for in regards to your health. It will also make you retain more water but that's the lesser problem.

Originally Posted by postgrad21 View Post
    Just an update.

I stopped following Kris' training routine 2 weeks ago as I found the workouts weren't as effective and weren't really intense enough for me. I've switched over to Layne Norton's P.H.A.T and have started that. Have stuffed around with the diet for the last 2 weeks but am intending on reverting back to Kris' diet this week(tomorrow to be exact). Lately I've been doing an IIFYM approach, eating yogurt and other stuff and to some degree it's been good. I've skimpped on the morning cardio due to family problems(my father had heart surgery so i've had to pick up a lot of slack around the farm where we live). This week is my last week before I start full-time work on the 25th so I intend on waking up early every morning and heading to the gym for P.H.A.T and HIIT cardio then head back for some afternoon LISS.
    Many thanks to Adrian77 and others whom have helped me get to what would have been week 7 of this program.

I intend on training strictly and dieting stricter for the next 5 weeks into my new job and i'll take some final before and after photos.
    As long as you can control your calories and increase exercises when you need to, you can do whatever program you like. On a cut, you may struggle to cope with PHAT but you'll find out yes or no soon enough. I would not advise you to use PHAT on a bulk though. You could get much faster results on other programs.

postgrad21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by theshrew69 View Post
    Advice please.

I'm 1 week in on the program loving the workouts so far. However I've not lost any weight :-( which is what I want to ask about.

Ok so I have followed the nutrition plan eating no cheating etc. although I've had 1 less meal a day as I just can't eat that much yet.

Before I started this I was on low carbs and not eating enough and doing intense cardio.

I presume that the lack of weight loss is down to this ? Do you think I should my body will get used to this and start to strip the fat off in a few weeks or should I change something now ? I don't want to carry on if I'm going to end up putting on weight.
    Your body is adjusting to the intake of carbs. You haven't put on weight as it's being offset by the cardio and training.
    Stick to the diet for at least a month then, as your body adjusts, you will begin to lose fat.

One thing I've learnt in doing this program up to week7 is that you really really do need carbohydrates for muscle glycogen. Fat loss comes with a reduction in overall calories.

Originally Posted by postgrad21 View Post

One thing I've learnt in doing this program up to week7 is that you really really do need carbohydrates for muscle glycogen. Fat loss comes with a reduction in overall calories.
    Carbs are not your body's only source of glucose. Your body is able to convert protein and fat into glucose as well.

Kris focuses on high calorie burning program and high protein diet because it's the easiest way to keep full while creating a large deficit. This is mostly because protein is slow to digest and takes 30% more energy to digest than carbs and if your maintenance level of calories is too low on another program, a 500-1000 calorie deficit may cause you to go on an empty stomach for long periods.

It is true that fat loss comes from creating a calorie deficit. There are many strategies of achieving this. It just comes down to what will work for you.

The complete opposite of this program would be Intermittent Fasting and yet it still works fine.

locoo20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) locoo20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) locoo20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) locoo20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) locoo20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) locoo20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) locoo20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) locoo20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) locoo20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) locoo20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) locoo20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, I just finished week 1 of this program and I'm loving it, I really push myself and i've felt the exercises are working.

I'm 5'6'' and 154 lbs so I'm a small guy trying to bulk up. My BF was around 17% which is high, I've had it at 10-9% as the lowest when I trained couple years ago.

My first question is regarding the diet, it's getting boring, everyday I'm eating this:

Morning:
    3 egg whites, 2 whole eggs
    1 cup coffee
    cup oats

Second meal:
    ½ cup Brown rice
    ½ steak

Third meal:
    ½ chicken breast
    100gr sweet potato
    1 cup broccoli

Fourth meal:
    150gr fish
    ½ cup Brown rice
    1 cup broccoli

Fifth meal:
    ½ chicken breast
    100gr sweet potato
    1 cup broccoli

Sixth meal:
    150gr fish
    ½ cup Brown rice

Seventh meal:
    ½ steak
    broccoli

So I would like recommendations replacing meals, especially the brown rice!!, you could post your own diet too, I'm just craving for variety.

My second question is about the supplements. I'm not in the US so the supplements are REALLY expensive and I'm not getting any yet, was wondering which one do you think are the 100% essentials I should get. For example something like green tea which Kris recommends has no value for me as I'm not gonna cheat only because I feel hungry.

Any other input is welcomed. Thanks!

theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) theronin391 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How would it work if you work at night? Do you eat the 6 meals at night or would that mess up you're metabolism ? Just eat during the day and at night nothing or what ?

Originally Posted by locoo20 View Post
    Hi, I just finished week 1 of this program and I'm loving it, I really push myself and i've felt the exercises are working.

I'm 5'6'' and 154 lbs so I'm a small guy trying to bulk up. My BF was around 17% which is high, I've had it at 10-9% as the lowest when I trained couple years ago.

My first question is regarding the diet, it's getting boring, everyday I'm eating this:

Morning:
    3 egg whites, 2 whole eggs
    1 cup coffee
    cup oats

Second meal:
    ½ cup Brown rice
    ½ steak

Third meal:
    ½ chicken breast
    100gr sweet potato
    1 cup broccoli

Fourth meal:
    150gr fish
    ½ cup Brown rice
    1 cup broccoli

Fifth meal:
    ½ chicken breast
    100gr sweet potato
    1 cup broccoli

Sixth meal:
    150gr fish
    ½ cup Brown rice

Seventh meal:
    ½ steak
    broccoli

So I would like recommendations replacing meals, especially the brown rice!!, you could post your own diet too, I'm just craving for variety.

My second question is about the supplements. I'm not in the US so the supplements are REALLY expensive and I'm not getting any yet, was wondering which one do you think are the 100% essentials I should get. For example something like green tea which Kris recommends has no value for me as I'm not gonna cheat only because I feel hungry.

Any other input is welcomed. Thanks!
    Well, the reason why you are hungry is because you aren't eating enough. Kris says you should be eating a fist size of meat, carbs and veg each meal. You should be eating 5 meals with about 1 cup of rice, 1 cup of meat and 1 cup of veg as a minimum (one meal can be a cup of egg whites and 1 cup of oats). You are craving because you are starving yourself. Once you are eating properly it should be much easier.

Don't buy any supplements other than a fish oil and a multivitamin as a bare minimum. You don't need any of the others to lose a big amount of weight.

Originally Posted by theronin391 View Post
    How would it work if you work at night? Do you eat the 6 meals at night or would that mess up you're metabolism ? Just eat during the day and at night nothing or what ?
    Meal timing is a myth. Just eat as many/few meals at whatever time of day that suits your life and will allow you not to eat more or less than the prescribed volume of food.

bdubbs55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

got the goose egg this week.

Ive been sticking to the workout to the T and havent missed one and stuck to the cardio and havent missed any. The diet sucks but havent cheated yet. Lost 12lbs the first week and nothing the second week. I know I had a big calorie surplus before I started "which is the reason I have plenty of shape". I am not taking any supements also. Any advice on changes I should make? Should I eat more calories? Up the cardo? Any responses are appreciated.
    Last edited by bdubbs55; 02-19-2013 at 07:33 AM. Reason: forgot to put somthing in

Originally Posted by bdubbs55 View Post
    Ive been sticking to the workout to the T and havent missed one and stuck to the cardio and havent missed any. The diet sucks but havent cheated yet. Lost 12lbs the first week and nothing the second week. I know I had a big calorie surplus before I started "which is the reason I have plenty of shape". Any advice on changes I should make? Should I eat more calories? Up the cardo? Any responses are appreciated.
    You need to tell us what you are currently eating before anyone can help you.

But losing 12lbs in one week is a every bad sign. Just to give you an idea, a 1000 calorie deficit each day will lose you 2lbs in a week. There is no way you could be running a 6000 calorie deficit. So, I'd have to say that a combination of things have gone wrong. They most likely are:

1) You weighed yourself at a different time of day. This can add 5lbs and sometimes more (can explain the zero loss this week as well as massive drop in first week).

2) You have used different scales, another 2lbs or more margin of error (both up and down).

3) Your before weight was taken while you had a huge volume of food/liquid in your system and this new diet it several lbs lighter than what you used to eat (explains massive loss).

4) You had an extremely high carb and salt diet which made you retain a large amount of fluid (explains loss).

5) You've been running a large deficit and you have lost over the 2lb target of weight meaning you lost a lot of muscle as well (explains loss).

You need to tell us what you are currently eating before anyone can help you.

But losing 12lbs in one week is a every bad sign. Just to give you an idea, a 1000 calorie deficit each day will lose you 2lbs in a week. There is no way you could be running a 6000 calorie deficit. So, I'd have to say that a combination of things have gone wrong. They most likely are:

1) You weighed yourself at a different time of day. This can add 5lbs and sometimes more (can explain the zero loss this week as well as massive drop in first week).

2) You have used different scales, another 2lbs or more margin of error (both up and down).

3) Your before weight was taken while you had a huge volume of food/liquid in your system and this new diet it several lbs lighter than what you used to eat (explains massive loss).

4) You had an extremely high carb and salt diet which made you retain a large amount of fluid (explains loss).

5) You've been running a large deficit and you have lost over the 2lb target of weight meaning you lost a lot of muscle as well (explains loss).
    I have been eating oats in the morning and chicken and rice or steak and rice. Not a fan of the sweet potatoes. I did weigh at two different tjmes becausebefore startjng this I was not getting up any earlier than I had to before work. Hope this helps

locoo20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) locoo20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) locoo20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) locoo20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) locoo20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) locoo20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) locoo20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) locoo20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) locoo20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) locoo20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) locoo20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well, the reason why you are hungry is because you aren't eating enough. Kris says you should be eating a fist size of meat, carbs and veg each meal. You should be eating 5 meals with about 1 cup of rice, 1 cup of meat and 1 cup of veg as a minimum (one meal can be a cup of egg whites and 1 cup of oats). You are craving because you are starving yourself. Once you are eating properly it should be much easier.

Don't buy any supplements other than a fish oil and a multivitamin as a bare minimum. You don't need any of the others to lose a big amount of weight.
    I think you misunderstood, I said I was craving for variety, not craving as in starving. If anything this diet makes me eat more than what I am used to. I am not trying to lose weight, I am trying to bulk up.

I was just trying to get some variety on my meals because it's boring to eat the same everyday. For example would like to replace brown rice or fish or broccoli sometimes with something else, but I'm not sure which food to replace them with.

Thank you for the supplements advice, but as I said I'm trying to bulk up not really lose weight and definetly not lose a big ammount of weight. I'm thinking either creatine, glutamine or protein (although I can get enough protein from all the meat im eating)?

chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ^ replace brown rice with sweet potato, fish replace with tuna, broccoli with cauliflower it
    Does get boring. I'm on week 7, I'm a like a zombie now
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog."

Originally Posted by locoo20 View Post
    I think you misunderstood, I said I was craving for variety, not craving as in starving. If anything this diet makes me eat more than what I am used to. I am not trying to lose weight, I am trying to bulk up.

I was just trying to get some variety on my meals because it's boring to eat the same everyday. For example would like to replace brown rice or fish or broccoli sometimes with something else, but I'm not sure which food to replace them with.

Thank you for the supplements advice, but as I said I'm trying to bulk up not really lose weight and definetly not lose a big ammount of weight. I'm thinking either creatine, glutamine or protein (although I can get enough protein from all the meat im eating)?
    If you are trying to bulk, this is the wrong program. On a bulk, you should be eating about 200-300 calories above maintenance and gain somewhere between 0.5-1lb/week. Bulking should be done between 10-15% BF. Above this, your body has more issues partitioning calories and you end up adding a bigger percentage of fat. So ideally you want to start a bulk around 10-12% then switch to a cut at 15%. If you have very low muscle mass, you can cut and add muscle at the same time but beyond a point it becomes a less effective way to train. I would not advise this program to anyone who is bulking. AT ALL.

When you bulk, you can eat whatever you like as long as you are hitting your macros.

Glutamine is a complete waste of time if you are eating enough protein. Same goes for protein powder. Creatine is a helpful, just stick with Optimum Nutrition's Creatine. You are wasting your money getting any of the fancy ones.
    Last edited by Adrian77; 02-19-2013 at 01:23 PM.

I have been eating oats in the morning and chicken and rice or steak and rice. Not a fan of the sweet potatoes. I did weigh at two different tjmes becausebefore startjng this I was not getting up any earlier than I had to before work. Hope this helps
    We need exact quantities.

chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) chinoxmk22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    If you are trying to bulk, this is the wrong program. On a bulk, you should be eating about 200-300 calories above maintenance and gain somewhere between 0.5-1lb/week. Bulking should be done between 10-15% BF. Above this, your body has more issues partitioning calories and you end up adding a bigger percentage of fat. So ideally you want to start a bulk around 10-12% then switch to a cut at 15%. If you have very low muscle mass, you can cut and add muscle at the same time but beyond a point it becomes a less effective way to train. I would not advise this program to anyone who is bulking. AT ALL.

When you bulk, you can eat whatever you like as long as you are hitting your macros.

Glutamine is a complete waste of time if you are eating enough protein. Same goes for protein powder. Creatine is a helpful, just stick with Optimum Nutrition's Creatine. You are wasting your money getting any of the fancy ones.
    Took the words right out of my mouth
    "It's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog."

We need exact quantities.
    3/4 cup oats before morning cardio
    1 cup lean steak and 1 cup brown rice
    Two chicken tenderloins and 1 cup brown rice
    " "
    " "

I dont always finish all of my rice but make sure I eat at least 3/4 of it. Its so bland and going on two weeks of it almost gags me now
    And also drinkin 1-2 gallons of water per day usually bout 1 1/2 on average.
    Hope this helps

3/4 cup oats before morning cardio
    Two chicken tenderloins and 1 cup brown rice
    " "
    " "

I dont always finish all of my rice but make sure I eat at least 3/4 of it. Its so bland and going on two weeks of it almost gags me now
    And also drinkin 1-2 gallons of water per day usually bout 1 1/2 on average.
    Hope this helps
    For someone who is 227lbs, that is probably not enough. It should be fist sized portions of meat, carbs and veg.

There is no veg in your diet. It is possible that you have lost weight this week but because you are backed up from all the protein and no fiber, it's not showing on the scale. Have your bowel movements been as regular as normal?

Use this site to calculate how much you are eating and how much you should be eating.

www.swole.me

This is just to make sure you are in the ballpark. You can post here or you can MP me after that and we can discuss what you should do next.

You just need to be creative. You can add as much herb and spice as you like. Even Soy and Hot sauce should be fine, just check the label. Don't go overboard with the salt though.

You can also add veg to your rice. Carrots, celery, beans, onions etc are fine. Just avoid seed vegetables and starchy veg like potatoes.

You just need to be creative. You can add as much herb and spice as you like. Even Soy and Hot sauce should be fine, just check the label. Don't go overboard with the salt though.

You can also add veg to your rice. Carrots, celery, beans, onions etc are fine. Just avoid seed vegetables and starchy veg like potatoes.
    Its saying my matinence is about 3k so your saying I nedd to intake about 2500? And im thinking adding veggies could be good havent been to regular so that could be a big issue. Any other tips a greatly appreciated. Thanks

Page 208 of 235 FirstFirst ... 108 158 198 206 207 208 209 210 218 ... LastLast