Page 127 of 235 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,810 of 7037
    RJWUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RJWUK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just finishing week 3 today. Really feeling the burn from my shoulder work out yesterday. I've really stuck to the diet and have turned down many tempting bits of food, but to be honest I feel like I've achieved already by doing that. 9 weeks to go, looking forward to it!

Freakyfresh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    On week 4 day 1 Kris mentions on his first exercise that he's going to be doing a triple drop set. For the rest of the exercises he doesn't mention that, but in the .pdf and log file it mentions that there are more triple drop exercises. Im confused?

macaronicaesar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macaronicaesar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Day 5 was a challenge getting through the workout with the cold and everything yesterday, but today the cold is completely gone, back to some great training. Just eating some oats and egg whites then I'll be heading out for a cardio session for day 6. I have followed everything to the letter and the scale is reading a weight loss of 5lbs, not sure if this is water or what, but it seems to be working wonders.
    Last edited by macaronicaesar; 02-27-2012 at 04:18 AM.

athletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) athletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) athletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) athletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) athletics has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RJWUK View Post
    Just finishing week 3 today. Really feeling the burn from my shoulder work out yesterday. I've really stuck to the diet and have turned down many tempting bits of food, but to be honest I feel like I've achieved already by doing that. 9 weeks to go, looking forward to it!
    Keep turning away from temptations and stay focused. Good job so far.

leewhitlow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

does anybody do there 40 mins cardio all at once? i am currently having to do my weights in the afternoon in the space of 90minutes and cardio in the evenings because im in the military and have no ways around it unfortunatly... i am still losing weight does anyone think my results will be worse by doing my 40 mins in the evenings, i know about the studies showing the best time for cardio if before breakfast etc but simply have no way around it due to military commitments. anyone care to input on my matter? lol cheers guys

BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by macaronicaesar View Post
    Day 5 was a challenge getting through the workout with the cold and everything yesterday, but today the cold is completely gone, back to some great training. Just eating some oats and egg whites then I'll be heading out for a cardio session for day 6. I have followed everything to the letter and the scale is reading a weight loss of 5lbs, not sure if this is water or what, but it seems to be working wonders.
    It is probably water weight as I lost 6lbs myself in week 1 and I have slowed down quite a bit from that point, 2lbs week 2 and 1lbs this week. Nonetheless great job!

I have now cut my carb intake by 20% to prevent a plateau for the next week. Does someone experience an increase in weight loss later on in the program as I have been following the food and training to the t and I am hoping to loss at least 35lbs by the end of week 12?

BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Freakyfresh View Post
    On week 4 day 1 Kris mentions on his first exercise that he's going to be doing a triple drop set. For the rest of the exercises he doesn't mention that, but in the .pdf and log file it mentions that there are more triple drop exercises. Im confused?
    Are you sure you are in week 4 day 1 (day 22/84)? As I am in this week too and today is cardio and tomorrow 3 consecutive weight training days.

JoshuaCMink88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshuaCMink88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshuaCMink88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey guys about to start week 3 was getting a little unmotivated by lose of weight loss but since im so big im trying not to worry about a number Because i understand that i am probably building alot of muscle but being in the military i was just hoping that id see bigger number drop if anyone has any tips its great ive went from 266 to 259 then back up to 268 or higher and ive been dieting with a minimal cheating but its hard for me with a wife who LOVES the junk food in the house so i have done everything but idf you guys can help a brother out id love it todays and off day then tomorrow is 14 with legs
    Please help/advice

Originally Posted by BBBoxing View Post
    Are you sure you are in week 4 day 1 (day 22/84)? As I am in this week too and today is cardio and tomorrow 3 consecutive weight training days.
    Ahh ****. My mistake. I meant week 5 day 1!

JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just started week 8 day 51 and all i can say is HOLY CRAP DTP!!! This last month is going to hurt and be amazing.

Side note... people all around me are noticing the changes. Feels good to get all the compliments and i have noticed that i have a ton of energy when rested. Did some surfing yesterday and normaly after 30min my shoulders are burn out, but i was in the water for 2.5 hours and got out of the water with some left in the tank.
    JJC003
    Micah 6:8

JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JJC003 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by macaronicaesar View Post
    congrats on the weight loss. Keep it up!
    JJC003

rachayitha has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Something wrong with my weighing scales! Lost 4.2 lbs in 1 week. Is this possible so soon? No idea where the weight is going from. The potbelly looks unchanged I am on Day 8 (Week 2 Day 1) of the Body By Design program. I am following the book: Monday, Wednesday and Friday are gym days. I am following the diet also as per the book. Cheated a bit on day 6 evening. We had friends over and my wife was worried they would think she is starving me. So ate some of the "normal" food we made for the guests.

Originally Posted by JoshuaCMink88 View Post
    Hey guys about to start week 3 was getting a little unmotivated by lose of weight loss but since im so big im trying not to worry about a number Because i understand that i am probably building alot of muscle but being in the military i was just hoping that id see bigger number drop if anyone has any tips its great ive went from 266 to 259 then back up to 268 or higher and ive been dieting with a minimal cheating but its hard for me with a wife who LOVES the junk food in the house so i have done everything but idf you guys can help a brother out id love it todays and off day then tomorrow is 14 with legs
    Please help/advice
    I feel you... I hit a slump between week 3-6 and it killed my motivation.

Simply put, the diet portion of the program is what is going to help you shed the fat. Dont cheating at all, not even a chip. My wife is in great shape and eats anything she wants including all the junk food and she knows not to offer cuz i will say NO. Like Kris says, "the body you want is made in the kitchen." If you are seeing results in the mirror then i wouldnt bother too much with keeping track of your weight.

Evaluate your meals and how often you eat. Make adjustment where you need it so that your always eating every two hours and this will help with cravings. (you wont crave things if your always full.)

Hit your cardio without excuses.

Gym time is kill time. Make sure your completely exhausted when leaving the gym.

Hope this helps!
    JJC003

Ahh ****. My mistake. I meant week 5 day 1!
    Gotcha... didn't want to be nitpicking but I was kind nervous for second as I didn't bring my gym stuff for after work LOL. I would just follow what it states on the PDF when it comes to the amount of drop sets.

TheAlchemist1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I"m having some serious serious serious cravings at this point.

Like I was dying.

I'm at mid week 3, after the 2 day rests. I'm getting really hungry since my carbs have been cut in my morning meal and the last 2 meals have been protein with veggies.

I still have some flab/skin/water weight around my mid ab region and lower abs. Like I have the top two rows popping out, but the mid section (starting from a little higher then the belly button and low) is still fatty.

Anyways, I guess the cup of carbs a meal will be a staple for the rest of the program, am I correct?

TheAlchemist1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by JJC003 View Post

Simply put, the diet portion of the program is what is going to help you shed the fat. Dont cheating at all, not even a chip. My wife is in great shape and eats anything she wants including all the junk food and she knows not to offer cuz i will say NO. Like Kris says, "the body you want is made in the kitchen." If you are seeing results in the mirror then i wouldnt bother too much with keeping track of your weight.

Evaluate your meals and how often you eat. Make adjustment where you need it so that your always eating every two hours and this will help with cravings. (you wont crave things if your always full.)

Gym time is kill time. Make sure your completely exhausted when leaving the gym.

Hope this helps!
    I'm really excited to see your transformation brah, you got some amazing results coming in and it's cause of sticking to the diet!

Originally Posted by TheAlchemist1 View Post
    I'm really excited to see your transformation brah, you got some amazing results coming in and it's cause of sticking to the diet!
    Thanks brother!
    JJC003

EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My progress so far

I haven't been working out at gym or having an active and healthy life style for very long. This is where I started:

My 2 week progress so far now since starting this 12 week trainer:
    * I started on 02/13/2012 and took the first set of photos, I just started week 3 today and took the second set of photos (02/13/2012).
    * I skipped Week 1 and Week 2 of this 12 week trainer because I have friends who started doing a different 12 week challenge before me and I wanted to catch up.

Most people say they don't see much of a change until week 4-6 so I'm quite happy so far. The tan helped a bit too.
    Sure I'm not in a great physique like many on here, but everyone has to start somewhere I guess and we all got something we want to improve else we wouldn't be doing this program.

Supplements:
    Multivitamin
    Omegas
    ZMA
    Whey Protein (used as a meal replacement combined with a MRP bar or veg - for emergencies only - only last 3 workouts have I actually added it to my post workout shake)
    Casein Protein (before bed meal)
    Pre-Workout Shake
    Post-Workout Shake
    Fresh green tea - 2 cups a day
    Been using a thermogenic fat burner for about 5 days now

Workouts:
    Only missed 1 leg workout.
    Had 2 workouts that I haven't been 100% happy with, but got the job done.
    I've unfortunately missed quite a few cardio sessions which I plan to fix with this renewed motivation.

Meals:
    I've stuck pretty much to the diet for most of it - egg whites + oats in the morning, then protein + carbs + veg rest of my meals except last 2, sometimes have a bit of carbs with dinner due to lack of other food (need to be more strict on this).
    I've missed I think 2 meals in total these 2 weeks.
    The first weekend after week 1, I went cheese and wine tasting with family and had a chocolate brownie with ice cream afterwards
    I track all my meals, their times and their contents in a spreadsheet and I haven't cheated on anything else.
    Last edited by EricChowles; 02-27-2012 at 11:00 AM.

ShigeruErwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ^

good jod buddy, keep it up...

i am on my week 2 now and its getting more intense... sometimes i cheated on meals...
    myBodyTransformation Journal

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142613281&pagenumber=

JoshuaCMink88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshuaCMink88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JoshuaCMink88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Hope this helps!
    Thanks man Im going to try to get 100% back on track with diet right now im eating chicken and some pasta with water with modern bcaas in them for flaver

Originally Posted by BBBoxing View Post
    Gotcha... didn't want to be nitpicking but I was kind nervous for second as I didn't bring my gym stuff for after work LOL. I would just follow what it states on the PDF when it comes to the amount of drop sets.
    Sorry man. Didn't mean to alarm you! Haha

Also, at the beginning of week 5 Kris decided to cut the carbs out of his later meals and also bump up the cardio to 25 minutes. Im pretty skinny, as you see i weigh 137pounds. Should I keep with the meals i've been eating? (6,7 meals a day) and keep the cardio to 20 minutes? Or do what Kris says?

macaronicaesar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macaronicaesar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    congrats on the weight loss. Keep it up!
    Thank you, day 6 is complete. Another great day at the gym. I am so loving it.
    Last edited by macaronicaesar; 02-27-2012 at 02:28 PM.

vaultman765 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Sorry man. Didn't mean to alarm you! Haha

Also, at the beginning of week 5 Kris decided to cut the carbs out of his later meals and also bump up the cardio to 25 minutes. Im pretty skinny, as you see i weigh 137pounds. Should I keep with the meals i've been eating? (6,7 meals a day) and keep the cardio to 20 minutes? Or do what Kris says?
    Kris says that if you aren't trying to lose any weight then you only need to do the cardio 3 days per week... and also you don't have to cut down on carbs at all unless you are trying to lose more weight.
    -Every time you stay out late….
    -Every time you sleep in…
    -Every time you miss a workout
    -Every time you don’t give 100%
    .... You make it that much easier for me to beat you!

Tr3mor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Today was week 8 day 51 shoulders. I did the DTP for the lateral raises. I had to push myself to complete each set so I figured i had the right weight and at the end of the 5 set of 10 rep I had the 10 lbs and could barely lift them. Went on doing the rest of the workout as normal. I added an extra set of shrugs and 3 sets of rear delts. Did the rest of the workout. At the end of it I felt I could have done more for the shoulder or an other one of the DTP set. Am I just not pushing myself hard enough and using not enough weight?

Registered User TimeToMakeAMove's Avatar
    TimeToMakeAMove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimeToMakeAMove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimeToMakeAMove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimeToMakeAMove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimeToMakeAMove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimeToMakeAMove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimeToMakeAMove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimeToMakeAMove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimeToMakeAMove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimeToMakeAMove has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TimeToMakeAMove has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Started officially today. Got back from vacation to see my Supplement Package (C4 Extreme, MusclePharm Combat Powder, USPlabs BCAAs, OptiMen Vitamins, Omega 3 Softgels, and some great free samples from BB/AI Sports Nutrition) and some sweet new Reebok ZigTechs shoes. Also hit the supermarket and started stocking up on the shopping list. Got just about everything, only skipped the high end red meat, because it's not really my cup of tea.

If anyone would like, you can follow along in my journey at chaceinhd.tumblr.com/ (gotta add the 'http' because I can't post links yet) and I'd love to have any suggestions, updates, or helpful criticism to make sure I am getting the best out of myself and the program.

pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by vaultman765 View Post
    Kris says that if you aren't trying to lose any weight then you only need to do the cardio 3 days per week... and also you don't have to cut down on carbs at all unless you are trying to lose more weight.
    What if we're trying to lose body fat but don't feel a need to lose weight. Like I'm 157 now and was 171 when I started. I'd love to be in this range of weight but my BF % is too high. When I was 171 I was about 22%, now I'm 18.6%. So should I just continue to aim to lose weight and simultaneously lose fat? I am seeing nice changes in the mirror now however.

Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Submerge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by pyaarawala View Post
    What if we're trying to lose body fat but don't feel a need to lose weight. Like I'm 157 now and was 171 when I started. I'd love to be in this range of weight but my BF % is too high. When I was 171 I was about 22%, now I'm 18.6%. So should I just continue to aim to lose weight and simultaneously lose fat? I am seeing nice changes in the mirror now however.
    If you're body fat is too high, you still need to lose it. You can't just miraculously replace body fat with muscle. Muscle takes longer to build than fat to lose. So just focus on losing the fat and work hard at weight training. You'll get back to the weight you were at with hard work, but you can't just replace fat with muscle like you're proposing.

Originally Posted by vaultman765 View Post
    Where does he say this mate?

vaultman765 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Where does he say this mate?
    ummm... one of the videos... I don't remember which because I watched them all back to back. He talks about why the cutting carbs down week 3 day 1 I think. He says that he didn't see the results he wanted in weight loss on the scale, so he was going to cut carbs back... so if you aren't trying to lose weight, you don't need to cut back the carbs
    -Every time you stay out late….
    -Every time you sleep in…
    -Every time you miss a workout
    -Every time you don’t give 100%
    .... You make it that much easier for me to beat you!

pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000)
    I kinda hurt my right quad by dropping some weight on it and it hurts when I try to climb up stairs or squat or even walk. Any ideas for cardio that doesn't put too much strain on the quads? I used to climb up and down stairs every day but I'm not sure I'll be able to do it for a couple days.

Page 127 of 235 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 177 227 ... LastLast