Page 126 of 235 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,780 of 7037
    Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just finished the first true DTP workout in week 8 Bi/Tri......"Wow Intense!!" is all i can say....Hope folks stick with this to experience it. My shirt was a wash rag when done and i could barely steer my truck on the ride home. I think i see why there are 3 rest days coming now! I will surly incorporate DTP into my Training even after the transformation!!!!

vaultman765 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Smokedduck View Post
    Just finished the first true DTP workout in week 8 Bi/Tri......"Wow Intense!!" is all i can say....Hope folks stick with this to experience it. My shirt was a wash rag when done and i could barely steer my truck on the ride home. I think i see why there are 3 rest days coming now! I will surly incorporate DTP into my Training even after the transformation!!!!
    I'm only coming to the end of week 2, but I am so pumped to get to DTP! Time can't go quick enough
    -Every time you stay out late….
    -Every time you sleep in…
    -Every time you miss a workout
    -Every time you don’t give 100%
    .... You make it that much easier for me to beat you!

anonymous
    Damnit. Not a good workout tonight for me, its got me really down. I REALLY need to work on my form for all dumb bell exercises, not using proper form is really effing with me mentally right now. I've strayed (slightly) from my diet and thats messing with me too. Side note: I love how straying from my diet now is eating something that I wouldve considered "heathy" before I started this program. I've noticed some really big mood swings in the past week, anyone else have those? Oh well, tomorrows a new day...just have to get motivated and keep pushing.

EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TBWebb View Post
    Damnit. Not a good workout tonight for me, its got me really down. I REALLY need to work on my form for all dumb bell exercises, not using proper form is really effing with me mentally right now. I've strayed (slightly) from my diet and thats messing with me too. Side note: I love how straying from my diet now is eating something that I wouldve considered "heathy" before I started this program. I've noticed some really big mood swings in the past week, anyone else have those? Oh well, tomorrows a new day...just have to get motivated and keep pushing.
    I agree about the diet, to me it's wonderful that my cravings and idea of a 'cheat meal' is a piece of fruit or a small tub of fat-free yoghurt.

If you are worried about your form consider hiring a personal trainer, even if it's only for 1 or 2 sessions. Let them take you through the exercises and correct your form. Alternatively try approach one of the more knowledgeable and successful bodybuilders in your gym - explain to them the program you are doing and perhaps they could spare a few minutes each day to help you a few times. - It's worth a shot right?

CS91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CS91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Tommo83 View Post
    Anyone else get people telling them this diet is unhealthy, I seem to be attracting wannabe nutritional "experts" on a regular basis at the moment.
    What a load of s..t, this diet is very healthy, what part isn't!
    I'd love to see what these people think about McDonalds...

EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EricChowles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CS91 View Post
    What a load of s..t, this diet is very healthy, what part isn't!
    I'd love to see what these people think about McDonalds...
    "My double cheeseburger has lettuce and tomato on it! I'm good eating my veg!"

Hahaha!

Originally Posted by Soylent View Post
    Does Gethin ever stop in here?
    I haven't seen him in here for a while, but he popped into the Body By Design Bodygroup discussion room yesterday to briefly answer a few questions.

CS91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CS91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by EricChowles View Post
    "My double cheeseburger has lettuce and tomato on it! I'm good eating my veg!"

Hahaha!
    Hahah! Yeah bro, believe it or not there are people who think because the beef has a high protein content nothing else matters, basically forget about the fat, the quality of the meat and the sugars.

Half Way

So its 12:23 AM on day 42, getting up at 8 to hit the back and biceps before a huge day of preparing my meals for the week and getting my books together for uni starting again on Monday.

It feels good to be in a routine.

Oh and is it just me or do you guys love the feeling of waking up with your muscles burning, makes me know I pushed it hard in the gym the day before!

Originally Posted by CS91 View Post
    Oh and is it just me or do you guys love the feeling of waking up with your muscles burning, makes me know I pushed it hard in the gym the day before!
    Totally agree... Give you a sense of accomplishment! haha

Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10) Smokedduck is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I agree about the diet, to me it's wonderful that my cravings and idea of a 'cheat meal' is a piece of fruit or a small tub of fat-free yoghurt.

If you are worried about your form consider hiring a personal trainer, even if it's only for 1 or 2 sessions. Let them take you through the exercises and correct your form. Alternatively try approach one of the more knowledgeable and successful bodybuilders in your gym - explain to them the program you are doing and perhaps they could spare a few minutes each day to help you a few times. - It's worth a shot right?
    Agreed!!! However, Dont just get any trainer. Do your homework before spending your hard earned money on some dope who watched "Biggest Loser" and took an online test and is now certified. Its truly sad how easy it is to become a "Personal Trainer" and get some of these gyms to hire you. Also a shame for the people who truly have the Education, Science and time put into this craft and have to deal with some scabs. Good luck!

BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBBoxing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Tommo83 View Post
    Anyone else get people telling them this diet is unhealthy, I seem to be attracting wannabe nutritional "experts" on a regular basis at the moment.
    Don't worry ROFL. I had this too from let's say the beginning and still people doubt it. Wait until you're a few weeks in and they see you transform, all of a sudden they'll be asking you what is it that you do again?

macaronicaesar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macaronicaesar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've got a sore throat and a touch of a head cold coming on. I continued with my workout today regardless. Hopefully it doesn't set me back any time. All is good, day four is in the books, I was looking ahead and seen days with 85 reps on the leg press ect, how have others done with this? I am anticipating this greatly, but am a bit nervous lol. Right now, I can only do 4 plates per side for 15 reps, might of been able to pull off 5, but wanted to be safe. What weight would I use to get 85 reps, 1 plate? lol

Anything I am allowed to take to help with the cold?

TheAlchemist1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm finally on week 3 day 17!

I had problems with strength today, back and Bi's was such a tough workout to do.

I couldn't do the V pullups cause I lost so much strength. Anyone have any suggestions for substitutions?

Also, I'm using a lot of Mustard on my food cause it's getting harder to eat the dry food. Foreman grill really kills a lot of fats.

Do you guys think using Mustard is bad?

man, my Biceps are burning so much, first time they are even after a workout.

Originally Posted by macaronicaesar View Post
    I've got a sore throat and a touch of a head cold coming on. I continued with my workout today regardless. Hopefully it doesn't set me back any time. All is good, day four is in the books, I was looking ahead and seen days with 85 reps on the leg press ect, how have others done with this? I am anticipating this greatly, but am a bit nervous lol. Right now, I can only do 4 plates per side for 15 reps, might of been able to pull off 5, but wanted to be safe. What weight would I use to get 85 reps, 1 plate? lol

I think Kris said you can take Vitamin C, megadosing if required. Also take a LOT of glutamine, because your body is going to focus on ur sore muscles and not the cold you have.

Drink lots of water, I'd say aim for 1.5 Gallons during when you're sick, and megadose with vitamin c and Glutamine. The first couple of weeks are very hard on ur immune system because it's a shock to the body.

Take extra Glutamine thru out the day or days (take 4 doses spread thru the day) and take Vitamin C 1000mg with your multi vitamin then another 1000mg after training. Good luck!!!!

Originally Posted by TheAlchemist1 View Post
    Drink lots of water, I'd say aim for 1.5 Gallons during when you're sick, and megadose with vitamin c and Glutamine. The first couple of weeks are very hard on ur immune system because it's a shock to the body.
    Take extra Glutamine thru out the day or days (take 4 doses spread thru the day) and take Vitamin C 1000mg with your multi vitamin then another 1000mg after training. Good luck!!!!
    TheAlchemist1 and Smokedduck are correct. Glutamine is excellent for muscle recovery, but more specifically right now for you it also serves as a fuel for enterocytes - which is what promotes a healthy immune system.
    Last edited by EricChowles; 02-25-2012 at 12:35 PM.

macaronicaesar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) macaronicaesar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think Kris said you can take Vitamin C, megadosing if required. Also take a LOT of glutamine, because your body is going to focus on ur sore muscles and not the cold you have.

TheAlchemist1 and Smokedduck are correct. Glutamine is excellent for muscle recovery, but more specifically right now for you it also serves as a fuel for enterocytes - which is what promotes a healthy immune system.

Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate the quick response. I will take some glutamine and vitamin C. I actually think I'm getting better already, I was worried the exercise today would have triggered worse symptoms and caused more drain on my system, but it seems that working through it may have accelerated the process.

I am loving this program, I have followed it 100% so far, both training and diet.

bigfleck3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks Kris for a great FREE work out plan! I love training days and have tried to stick with the diet (sorry)....no excuses just decided to eat as close to it as possible. I'm in the military and after the second week I had to buy a bigger uniform top because my shoulders/arms were getting to big!!!! I share the plan with everyone I talk to and I'm on week 8 starting tomorrow.
    "Do or do not...there is no try"

spoonieluv has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Finishing up week 4 today with legs. This was an intense week. The triple drop sets on Biceps, and Chest literally kicked my ass! Pumped for week 5, and looking forward to making it to the DTP sessions! I fell behind on my original timeline (I repeated week 3, and then took a week off because of moving into a new house), but I'm back on track. Trying to get better at controlling my environment. Hope everyone is getting all they can out of this workout plan. Stay focused, and keep it up!

Namaste!

I keep hearing how intense the DTP sessions are. Can't wait to start them. Keep up the work. Stay focused.

Instead of the V pull ups, I just did close grip pull ups on the machine. I struggle with pull ups in general, so using the machine is a great alternative.

I'm finally on week 3 day 17!

I had problems with strength today, back and Bi's was such a tough workout to do.

I couldn't do the V pullups cause I lost so much strength. Anyone have any suggestions for substitutions?

Also, I'm using a lot of Mustard on my food cause it's getting harder to eat the dry food. Foreman grill really kills a lot of fats.

Do you guys think using Mustard is bad?

man, my Biceps are burning so much, first time they are even after a workout.

As far as the diet goes, I would stay away from the mustard and other sauces. I just stick with a few seasonings (garlic, black pepper, cayenne and/or paprika, etc). Also, have you tried marinating your chicken? I usually try to marinate my chicken and steak with the seasonings I listed above, and a little, just a little, lemon juice. This works for me, but I'm curious to know what others are trying, especially with the marinade. Hope this helps!

connor1991 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    starting this tomorrow, all food is prepped, Wish me luck

Talking

Holy crap, just finished week 2, day 14 legs... Those supersets of 4x50 hacks and 4x18-20 standing leg curls... After my last set I got up and almost just fell face first into the machine! haha. It was as much of a psychological workout, to keep myself motivated and pushing, as it was physical!

Originally Posted by connor1991 View Post
    Good luck!! Just keep focused and keep motivated. I only just finished week 2, but it is great so far

Originally Posted by vaultman765 View Post
    Holy crap, just finished week 2, day 14 legs... Those supersets of 4x50 hacks and 4x18-20 standing leg curls... After my last set I got up and almost just fell face first into the machine! haha. It was as much of a psychological workout, to keep myself motivated and pushing, as it was physical!
    That hack squat with 50 reps KILLED my back and legs. Aaahh man I know exactly what you mean, it's like you're in a war against yourself.

Originally Posted by connor1991 View Post
    Good luck! It is quite a journey, but well worth it.

Berano has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Soylent View Post
    Does Gethin ever stop in here? I am running the program for the 3rd time, and gotta admit, I am stronger, and leaner than ever......
    If you fo onto the transformation group page, you'll find the "ask kris a question" he answers at least once a week on there.

There are also alot of people who are going through it again or completed it and like to advise.

Freakyfresh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    On week 4 day 1 Kris mentions on his first exercise that he's going to be doing a triple drop set. For the rest of the exercises he doesn't mention that, but in the .pdf and log file it mentions that there are more triple drop exercises. Im confused?

Week 7 has begun lads!

Page 126 of 235 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 ... LastLast