Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Stats: 5'4", 162 lbs
    Unit5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Visit Unit5's BodySpace

Mike Mathews Bigger stronger leaner

Has any one used this programme or care to weigh in and offer an opinion.
    As a biginner it looks ok, but i cannot really judge it. He emphesies the nutrution, and constisancey of training and uses progressive overload to stimulate hypertrophy.
    Any comments? Is it a good programme?

Stats: 6'0", 208 lbs
    alfa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alfa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alfa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alfa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alfa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alfa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alfa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alfa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alfa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alfa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alfa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Visit alfa23's BodySpace
    I´m always weary of anyone who wants to sell their secrets and gives you the first two chapters free., site has over 40 ads, and click to action buttons pasted all over, you can find enough information here and plenty of experienced people happy to share their info with you for free.