kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000)

My girlfriend is on birth control and is experiencing symptoms

but won't go to the doctor.

She's tired ALL the time it's been like this for 2 months, she occasionally gets dizzy/tunnel visioon(could be sign of high blood pressure) and got a nose bleed yesterday(but she was in a hotel room which was apparently very dry)

I want her to go to the doctor and get checked up. But she refuses, for no other reason than she doesn't wanna go and she'll "tough it out".

We're getting into a fight over this and I've put my foot down she needs to go get checked up so now we're not talking.

Am I in the wrong? How can someone be so retarded as to not care about their health? If **** like that was happening to me I'd at least want to go and get myself checked just to make sure that everything is fine.

jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Does she have a history of migraines?

Which pill is she on?

I've been on BC for 5 months, and the symptoms I get are spotting, dizziness, fatigue, crazy effing mood swings (sometimes), and bloating around my 'white' pills.

Somewhat similar to your girls.
    The trick is to keep breathing...

Eat to live; don't live to eat.

kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000) kiddink is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jayemadd View Post
    Does she have a history of migraines?

Which pill is she on?

I've been on BC for 5 months, and the symptoms I get are spotting, dizziness, fatigue, crazy effing mood swings (sometimes), and bloating around my 'white' pills.

Somewhat similar to your girls.
    no idea. did you not go to the doctor either?

wtf is with you people :P at least go and checked up to make sure everything is okay.

she gets spotting too. dunno about bloating or mood swings though.

jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by kiddink View Post
    no idea. did you not go to the doctor either?

wtf is with you people :P at least go and checked up to make sure everything is okay.

she gets spotting too. dunno about bloating or mood swings though.
    You go to the doc to get it prescribed, and they warn you about all this stuff.

BC sucks, but it's better than getting an oopsie preggo.

The only thing I'd be concerned about is if she has migraines (with auras), because it can give her a stroke.

BC sucks, but it's better than getting an oopsie preggo.

The only thing I'd be concerned about is if she has migraines (with auras), because it can give her a stroke.
    So the doctor said you may experience: "dizziness, headaches, spotting, high blood pressure" etc etc?

Shouldn't you try different brands or something?

Originally Posted by kiddink View Post
    So the doctor said you may experience: "dizziness, headaches, spotting, high blood pressure" etc etc?

Shouldn't you try different brands or something?
    Yep, those are all pretty common side effects.

Don't forget nausea, weight loss/gain, headaches...

Yeah, she can experiment with other brands. Different brands have different amounts of hormones. Some are even pure estrogen and no progesterone.

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yep, those are all pretty common side effects.

Don't forget nausea, weight loss/gain, headaches...

Yeah, she can experiment with other brands. Different brands have different amounts of hormones. Some are even pure estrogen and no progesterone.
    They are common but not to be overlooked, and if you experience them, especially the dizziness, tunnel vision, and high BP you should go to a doctor.
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

canjad80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canjad80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canjad80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canjad80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canjad80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canjad80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canjad80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canjad80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canjad80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canjad80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) canjad80 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If she's only been on the pill for a couple of months, I'd give it a bit longer to see if she adjusts. It takes some people longer than others to get used to the hormones.

Tiredness, dizziness/tunnel vision are actually symptoms of low blood pressure. If the dizzy spells are frequent (1-2 times per week or more), I would definitely force the issue of seeing a doctor.

Otherwise she can try to wait it out a couple more months to see if she adjusts, or she can ask her doc to try a different type of pill.
    Current Technical 1RM
    Squat: 175 / Bench: 125 / Deadlift: 260 / Strict OHP: 85 / C&J: 100 / Snatch: 82.5

Goals
    Squat: 300 / Bench: 200 / Deadlift: 400 / Strict OHP: 200 / C&J: 200 / Snatch: 150

"Commitment is doing the thing you said you would do, long after the mood you said it in, has left you." ~George Zalucki~

Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Carlycavwifey has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ^^^So true
    Celebrating the birth of my 3rd crotch dropping :)