Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Shoot4hoops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shoot4hoops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shoot4hoops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shoot4hoops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shoot4hoops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shoot4hoops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shoot4hoops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shoot4hoops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shoot4hoops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shoot4hoops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shoot4hoops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Women shouldn't ask men to be monogamous

It's not in their nature to be with only one woman. That gives men the worst anxiety, sex with one woman for 50 years.

Nova had it right.

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Naw, it all depends on how mentally stable and healthy the guy is. My sister's husband has only ever had sex with her and has no desire to sleep with anyone else.

Sex with the same person for 50 years is a beautiful thing, sleeping around and sharing that with random people is crazy and not beautiful at all.

Anxiety is a disorder, you can treat it. If not, enjoy being single/a bachelor for the rest of your life and never finding true love...

You're probably just anxious because you are putting yourself in a vulnerable position by staying with 1 woman, but you should learn to have faith if you ever want to find a real love. The only reason you would have not to stay faithful to 1 woman, is so that you don't have to treat her well for sex, but you can just treat her badly and go out and smash someone else.
    Last edited by justanothagirl; 09-15-2012 at 03:15 PM.

Shoot4hoops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shoot4hoops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shoot4hoops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shoot4hoops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shoot4hoops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shoot4hoops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shoot4hoops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shoot4hoops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shoot4hoops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shoot4hoops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Shoot4hoops has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'm actually a female and allow my guys to have sex with others, but I don't have sex with other men.

As long as they are safe/use condoms.

It has led me from guys who got scared off when I asked them to be faithful, to more repeat customers.

I have to thank Nova888 for coming up with this awesome idea. It has made me life so much less stressful worrying if my guy is on POF or out with other girls, and he always comes back to me.

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Shoot4hoops View Post
    I'm actually a female and allow my guys to have sex with others, but I don't have sex with other men.

It has led me from guys who got scared off when I asked them to be faithful, to more repeat customers.

I have to thank Nova888 for coming up with this awesome idea. It has made me life so much less stressful worrying if my guy is on POF or out with other girls, and he always comes back to me.
    Naw I read some of your other posts in which you clearly expressed that you're a dude.

I would be scared off from a guy who told me he'd want to sleep with other women. There is nothing in this world that would make me run faster.

Also, if a woman stays faithful to his man while he lives it up. Does that mean that she should be satisfied having sex only once a week or month and he can go out and have it every day? What if she wants to have sex everyday? Then she would have to find someone on the side as well.

See how flawed your logic is? I'd never let a guy slave me around like that. It's nothing short of mental abuse and slavery.

Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Haterade~ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

lol you got a dud.

If I found the RIGHT girl, I'd gladly stick with her for life. Serious.

Originally Posted by Haterade~ View Post

If I found the RIGHT girl, I'd gladly stick with her for life. Serious.
    I'm glad many men share your view. That way I can pass on the dicks that don't have the heart to stay with 1 woman and look for someone more of my equal standards.

Who wants to be with a dirty perverted disgusting sex addict who can't control his dick? I sure as heck don't. My family taught me better than that, self-respect and pride.

Originally Posted by justanothagirl View Post
    Naw I read some of your other posts in which you clearly expressed that you're a dude.

I would be scared off from a guy who told me he'd want to sleep with other women. There is nothing in this world that would make me run faster.

Also, if a woman stays faithful to his man while he lives it up. Does that mean that she should be satisfied having sex only once a week or month and he can go out and have it every day? What if she wants to have sex everyday? Then she would have to find someone on the side as well.

See how flawed your logic is? I'd never let a guy slave me around like that. It's nothing short of mental abuse and slavery.
    When the guy is much younger, its kind of silly for me to expect him to only be faithful to me. We have no chance of a future anyways, so he should be dating girls his age too.

I want to have sex 10 times every day, but that's in dreamland because no young guy who can do that is going to move in with me....I just find a don't ask, don't tell seems to work well.

I won't do this for just any guy though, he has to be an amazing guy with personality and aesthetics 8-9/10 who treats me like a queen, and otherwise he'd never get involved if I told him he could only see me.

Well luckily I'm 24 and I tend to fall for guys who are slightly older (never younger, it's weird to me like I'm dating a kid) so that shouldn't be a problem for me to find someone who can remain faithful.

Also, I know you're a dude. lol.

And naw an unfaithful dick can never be an "amazing guy" because an "amazing guy" to me is someone who is faithful, has proper priorities, thinks clearly straight, has morals/values, cares more about family than banging sluts etc. etc. so there.

And I would never get involved with someone who couldn't stay faithful to me either, that's just asking for depression and crying myself to sleep every night. No thank you.

Also, a guy would never be able to cheat on me without me knowing. Sorry, unfortunately for men out there my intuition is excellent and I pick up on these things incredibly fast. I can even smell it.

And I'm not going to pretend like I don't know, since I don't tolerate cheating.
    Last edited by justanothagirl; 09-15-2012 at 03:39 PM.

Sorry not a dude at all, I'm older and date guys your age so my situation is different.

Asking a guy to be monogamous to me scared them off. This way I can get the guy who is the ultimate prize.

I wouldn't ask a guy my age to be monogamous unless he was a gorgeous, wealthy attorney that I am madly in love with.

I know a few other women have had open relationships on here where the man could fool around but they didn't.

I won't do this to your average guy, he has to be very smart, awesome personality 8-9/10 in looks, he spends a lot of time talking to me so I treat him like a king. Then he gets sex 10 times a day, bjs whenever, and freedom to sleep with other girls, and gifts like iPhones and so forth. What guy would say no to that?

A guy who is a 6 with an average personality who doesn't put much effort into me won't get this royalty treatment.

Sorry not a dude at all, I'm older and date guys your age so my situation is different.

Asking a guy to be monogamous to me scared them off. This way I can get the guy who is the ultimate prize.

I wouldn't ask a guy my age to be monogamous unless he was a gorgeous, wealthy attorney that I am madly in love with.

I know a few other women have had open relationships on here where the man could fool around but they didn't.
    Well maybe since you're old. But I'm not so I won't tolerate that from any guy. A guy who cheats is no "prize".

Well maybe since you're old. But I'm not so I won't tolerate that from any guy. A guy who cheats is no "prize".
    It's not cheating when it's an open relationship and you agree to it.

Jamestown on here has an open relationship too and it seems to work well for him.

It's not cheating when it's an open relationship and you agree to it.

Jamestown on here has an open relationship too and it seems to work well for him.
    Good for him, I'll never be in an open relationship. If you both are banging other people, what's the point of being together? An open relationship would make me extremely unhappy and distressed I know that. So I rather look for an exclusive relationship that makes me happy and is an enrichment to my life then.

Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good for him, I'll never be in an open relationship. If you both are banging other people, what's the point of being together? An open relationship would make me extremely unhappy and distressed I know that. So I rather look for an exclusive relationship that makes me happy and is an enrichment to my life then.
    lol you realize this is the misc? Most posters here think it's cool to smash as many chicks as possible...

You're in the right mindset, girl, -- evolving and nurturing a relationship is the most rewarding thing human life can offer.
    *Strongest NO FAP Crew To Exist (3+ years, baby!) No Religion or Extremism here, only hard science*

Originally Posted by Clever Mouse View Post
    lol you realize this is the misc? Most posters here think it's cool to smash as many chicks as possible...

You're in the right mindset, girl, -- evolving and nurturing a relationship is the most rewarding thing human life can offer.
    Thank you. I agree with you. The misc is ruining a lot of young minds.

brb bulk-utting! nvrstopworking's Avatar
    nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nvrstopworking has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Some quality trolling going on here.

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Naw, it all depends on how mentally stable and healthy the guy is. My sister's husband has only ever had sex with her and has no desire to sleep with anyone else.

Sex with the same person for 50 years is a beautiful thing, sleeping around and sharing that with random people is crazy and not beautiful at all.

Anxiety is a disorder, you can treat it. If not, enjoy being single/a bachelor for the rest of your life and never finding true love...

You're probably just anxious because you are putting yourself in a vulnerable position by staying with 1 woman, but you should learn to have faith if you ever want to find a real love. The only reason you would have not to stay faithful to 1 woman, is so that you don't have to treat her well for sex, but you can just treat her badly and go out and smash someone else.
    its a boring thing and you have no idea how our minds work
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

Originally Posted by seanb1979 View Post
    its a boring thing and you have no idea how our minds work
    Spoken by someone who never found true love and doesn't appreciate the beauty of love.

Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Isabeli is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    No one forces a man to be monogamous. They make that decision for themselves, they ask a woman to marry them etc.

There were a few female posters here who let their husbands/BF's sleep with other women, in the hopes that they'd stay with them for longer but they ended up leaving their ass, anyway....lol

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Spoken by someone who never found true love and doesn't appreciate the beauty of love.
    And you're speaking as if you can't acknowledge reality. I'm not saying all men cheat, but all men fantasize about it and think about other ass on a constant basis. You can pretend genetics and biology don't matter, but I'm afraid our good friend 'reality' over-rules your wishful thinking.

Love is simply an interpretation of chemical impulses to the brain combined with sentiments and memories. It can and always does change.

Originally Posted by Isabeli View Post
    No one forces a man to be monogamous. They make that decision for themselves, they ask a woman to marry them etc.

There were a few female posters here who let their husbands/BF's sleep with other women, in the hopes that they'd stay with them for longer but they ended up leaving their ass, anyway....lol
    True, if a guy doesn't want to me monogamous with me, then I'll find someone who will.

And you're speaking as if you can't acknowledge reality. I'm not saying all men cheat, but all men fantasize about it and think about other ass on a constant basis. You can pretend genetics and biology don't matter, but I'm afraid our good friend 'reality' over-rules your wishful thinking.

Love is simply an interpretation of chemical impulses to the brain combined with sentiments and memories. It can and always does change.
    I believe in differentiation in personalities in both genders. And your type is the type of guy I will never associate with. Let's just leave it at that.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's not in their nature to be with only one woman. That gives men the worst anxiety, sex with one woman for 50 years.

Nova had it right.
    While I agree, its not in our nature as human beings to be monogamous so, this should truly cut the bull**** threads down about woman slooting it up. Its just in our nature. My advice is to troll on site when the same sloots press you for marriage. Simply, tell them now. Its not something women are use to having to hear. Most make it easy for them. It shouldn't be.

I believe in differentiation in personalities in both genders. And your type is the type of guy I will never associate with. Let's just leave it at that.
    Just like you sound like a snooty, stuck up cnt. Guess we're even there I'm sure your husband loves lighting 126 candles and spreading rose petals everywhere before he gently makes love to you each night. lol

mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mydawgs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Isabeli View Post

Thank you for this post you beat me to it. Men if you wanna play forever don't marry. But c'mon if you marry you are asking that of her and of yourself - to be monogamous. Why is this difficult.

Originally Posted by jamestown0101 View Post
    While I agree, its not in our nature as human beings to be monogamous so, this should truly cut the bull**** threads down about woman slooting it up. Its just in our nature. My advice is to troll on site when the same sloots press you for marriage. Simply, tell them now. Its not something women are use to having to hear. Most make it easy for them. It shouldn't be.
    OP, if you want to sloot it up, don't come crying when the only women interested in dating you are disgusting whores.

Just like you sound like a snooty, stuck up cnt. Guess we're even there I'm sure your husband loves lighting 126 candles and spreading rose petals everywhere before he gently makes love to you each night. lol
    That would be lovely. : )

tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50) tresjjjolie will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    so you don't believe its possible for a man to arrive to a point where he prefers a fulfilling monogamous connection with a woman he's grown to love deeply?

I'm not talking about the teenage or honeymoon upswing of love

I'm talking about a connection and mutual respect between two people - this is unnatural?

Originally Posted by tresjjjolie View Post
    so you don't believe its possible for a man to arrive to a point where he prefers a fulfilling monogamous connection with a woman he's grown to love deeply?

I'm talking about a connection and mutual respect between two people - this is unnatural?
    Nope, I believe it's entirely possible if both are decent mentally healthy human beings.

Originally Posted by tresjjjolie View Post

Yes its possible and yes its unnatural.

Registered Something devil_s haircut's Avatar
    devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) devil_s haircut is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ladies, I would just like to point out that your fellow womenfolk are no better than the men you complain about. Even the supposed "good girls" will cheat on you in a heartbeat. I know, I've been there. Dated a girl for 4 years, she wanted to move in with me, the topic of marriage had come up at one point, and a week after my birthday, she came over to my house and informed me that she had cheated on me with a friend from work.

Sure, people have urges to sleep around. It's human nature. However, some of us (and I stress the word SOME) have the self discipline and respect for our partners to put those feelings aside for the good of the relationship.

I've yet to meet a woman that I would trust enough to commit to again, and if I never find one, then I'll just continue my single streak. I'm comfortable living alone, and I'm not going to sacrifice my happiness for some skank.

Originally Posted by devil_s haircut View Post
    However, some of us (and I stress the word SOME) have the self discipline and respect for our partners to put those feelings aside for the good of the relationship.
    I'm comfortable living alone, and I'm not going to sacrifice my happiness for some skank.
    This^.

OP is a *******.

damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) damlurker is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Men shouldn't ask women to be monogamous either.