Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast
    ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000) ananf72 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Def think it's great to set new goals to keep on track. *That seems to work well huh? *Loving the pic with your kids!

yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ananf72 View Post
    Def think it's great to set new goals to keep on track. *That seems to work well huh? *Loving the pic with your kids!
    Ummmmm, in theory it works well. However, I should have reached my goal by the end of this month..... I guess revisions are acceptable from time to time. Oh, thanks for the pic comment. They're goofballs for sure.

yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by brentbonifasold View Post
    noticed your down a few pounds good job! cant wait to see progress pics!
    So far there isn't much difference as the past few weeks I haven't worked out very much. I've got two solid workouts in already this week.

I stayed true to my word and knocked out some decent workouts last week, including this weekend. I'm feeling pretty good so far. There's not much more to mention at this point, just plugging away.

brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by yabbyshmabby View Post
    I , just plugging away.
    keep on truckin!

I've decided that since I don't think I've been pushing myself enough, I'll be starting P90X tomorrow. I'll make sure to take before pics and log them weekly. Wish me luck.

Alright, so since I'm starting on a Wednesday, I'll be starting on my day 3 Shoulders, Arms and Ab Ripper workout. The plan itself will work great for my schedule because I'm normally out of town on Saturdays visiting my parents, but each Saturday workout is something I can do while I'm at my parents' house. I think the biggest obstacle I'm going to have is pushing through the soreness of the previous workouts. But, that should go away after a week or so. I weighed in @ 209.2 this morning. As soon as I get home from work, it's on.

My first P90X workout is in the books. Today was Shoulders, Arms and Ab Ripper. I have to say that the shoulders and arms workout wasn't horrible. It pushed me beyond belief, but didn't kill me. The Ab Ripper was another story. I've really lost focus on my abs for quite a while and miss ab workouts quite a bit. I can honestly say that I only completed about 40% of the reps. I've gotta start somewhere, right?

Yes.....I'm that wrestler MASSter's Avatar
    MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MASSter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    My first P90X workout is in the books. Today was Shoulders, Arms and Ab Ripper. I have to say that the shoulders and arms workout wasn't horrible. It pushed me beyond belief, but didn't kill me. The Ab Ripper was another story. I've really lost focus on my abs for quite a while and miss ab workouts quite a bit. I can honestly say that I only completed about 40% of the reps. I've gotta start somewhere, right?
    yeah..ab ripper is a killer workout. You doing plyo tomorrow? That one will have you sore in places you have never been sore before.

Originally Posted by MASSter View Post
    yeah..ab ripper is a killer workout. You doing plyo tomorrow? That one will have you sore in places you have never been sore before.
    Ha ha! No plyo this morning. Since I started on a Wednesday, I started with day 3. This morning I was up @ 5 AM doing Yoga. I only got about 40 minutes into it before I was done. My arms were completely shot from last night and I actually did a nose dive while in downward facing dog. I've done yoga in the past, so the movements are familiar. I just have to work into things and build up my stamina. I figure I'll be good to go in a couple weeks. On thing that I was happy about was the fact that I made it completely through the arms and shoulders work. Tomorrow morning is legs and back. I know it'll be a killer, but I'm looking forward to it.

This morning went well. It's technically day 6 of my P90X plan. Yesterday was a well needed day off. I am sore beyond belief at this point. MASSter is right, I've been sore in places I didn't know existed. My hip flexors were murdering me so bad on Friday morning that I couldn't work out @ 5:00 AM. I went back to bed and knocked out legs and back that evening. It gave me a chance to loosen up a little during the day.

brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50) brentbonifasold will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    legs and back in the same day is a brutal combination!

Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This morning went well. It's technically day 6 of my P90X plan. Yesterday was a well needed day off. I am sore beyond belief at this point. MASSter is right, I've been sore in places I didn't know existed. My hip flexors were murdering me so bad on Friday morning that I couldn't work out @ 5:00 AM. I went back to bed and knocked out legs and back that evening. It gave me a chance to loosen up a little during the day.
    P90x is no joke bro. Tried it on keto and hit a wall like bush+obama hit our economy(oh no politikals joke). Good luck man.
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

legs and back in the same day is a brutal combination!
    Two leg exercises, pull-ups, two leg exercises, pull-ups, etc. .......That's basically what legs and back day consists of....plus Ab Ripper X which is ungodly horrible. I'm digging it though. This whole thing challenges me big time.

Originally Posted by Cowmustard View Post
    P90x is no joke bro. Tried it on keto and hit a wall like bush+obama hit our economy(oh no politikals joke). Good luck man.
    To be honest I'm doing slightly modified keto. I can see how I'd hit a wall unless I consumed a crazy amount of calories.

Registered User prettybrowneyes's Avatar
    prettybrowneyes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love p90x because it pushes me to a whole new level! I go above and beyond what I would do on my own! I am really seeing results also! I am so motivated! Keep up the good work! The fun really starts in phase 2! Stay motivated!
    weight=168
    calories=1848
    fat=137g
    carbs=-23g
    protein=138g

Making Changes!
    Follow me @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136601581

Still P90Xing it. Diet hasn't been spot on, but I'm working towards getting it back in line.

Alright. After many months of doing nothing and slacking off I have to hit this thing hard again. I fell off the keto wagon a while back and am ready to get things moving again. The good thing is that I didn't harm myself too much over the last few months in regards to packing on a ton of unwanted lbs. It's on!

I'm planning on getting in a bodyweight workout tonight. Pushups, pullups, chinups, etc. to get the ball rolling in the right direction. I have had some kind of a stomach virus since Sunday night and it feels like it's pretty well cleared up today. I'm looking forward to hitting up the grocery store Friday night and doing my first serious keto shopping trip. I have enough on hand that I can make it through today and keep it keto friendly.

The one thing that I'm happy about with the time that I've taken off is the fact that I just bought some new jeans and they're still 34 waist. Clearly I haven't done that much damage.

Yesterday was 1 week in the books on Keto. I've already dropped down to 201 lbs, which I understand is mostly water loss due to glycogen levels decreasing in my muscle. My workouts have been consistent, all of which are either body weight exercises or cardio. Energy and focus is at an all time high as well as the fact that I'm waking up in the morning feeling completely rested. I realized 5 years ago, when I originally started keto, that my body is extremely carb sensitive. It makes me wonder why I tend to stray from the plan and convince myself that "This time it will be different. I'll eat the proper foods.". Clearly that hasn't been the case with me when I talk myself into dropping keto.

We'll see how things pan out this time. :P

shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    stay consistent, im seeing a lot of time gaps and excuses, keep your nose to the grindstone and go for it! Do you think your mediocre results so far are because of keto or everything else?

Originally Posted by shawntoronto View Post
    stay consistent, im seeing a lot of time gaps and excuses, keep your nose to the grindstone and go for it! Do you think your mediocre results so far are because of keto or everything else?
    There are more excuses than you know brother! You hit the nail on the head. My mediocre results have to do with my just not really caring. I dropped substantial weight back around 07 or 08. Since then I've been fluctuating between 190 and 220....up, down, up down...and haven't hit my goals. I'm buckling down and finally making this happen. Thanks for the encouragement man. I appreciate it.

Well, I officially dropped below 200 lbs. It's quite an event for me, but....not that big of a deal since I've done it multiple times in the last few years. My workouts have been solid, thanks to my 52 Day Challenge and actually being motivated this time around.

Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well, I officially dropped below 200 lbs. It's quite an event for me, but....not that big of a deal since I've done it multiple times in the last few years. My workouts have been solid, thanks to my 52 Day Challenge and actually being motivated this time around.
    I gotta spread, but good job dave man. Remind me that I owe you!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

I got in a decent 15 mile bike ride in last night for cardio. Have I mentioned I workout 100% from home? Anyways, my workouts consist of cardio, free weights (limited) and body weight exercises. I'm thinking about incorporating Ab Ribber X into my regimine a couple times per week.

Due to my hectic work schedule sometimes I have to grab something quick on the go. I have to say, besides Jimmy John's Unwich, my second favorite has to be three Wendy's cheeseburger deluxes....sas bun. It still reminds me of the normal meal and satisfies some major garbage cravings.

glad to see your back at yabby!!! ill be back to keto on monday

glad to see your back at yabby!!! ill be back to keto on monday
    I've missed it quite a bit, it's good to be back. I'm going to do my best to keep a solid log. I'll be updating pics before too long.

I've missed it quite a bit, it's good to be back. I'm going to do my best to keep a solid log. I'll be updating pics before too long.
    awesome, im so looking forward to going back to keto that im starting tomorrow and i will be carbless until friday feb 3rd!im not gonna post pics for a couple of weeks cuz im completely fat right now and would be embarrased to put pics up at this point!

awesome, im so looking forward to going back to keto that im starting tomorrow and i will be carbless until friday feb 3rd!im not gonna post pics for a couple of weeks cuz im completely fat right now and would be embarrased to put pics up at this point!
    hahahaha!!!

Well, I'm down 7 lbs today. 198 lbs puts me 13 away from my initial goal. Keto has been going great. Of course, I don't reload on weekends. I follow the TNT plan so eventually I'll incorporate carbs pre-workout as part of Plan B. I figure I'll stay on Plan A (less than 50g of carbs/day) for 6 more weeks before switching over.