Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
    Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by yabbyshmabby View Post
    One of the things that I like about this time of the year is that it seems like people are always trying to give away venison. Now, I'm a hunter, not a serious hunter, but a hunter nonetheless. This year I did not get an opportunity to get out in the woods, but I've received at least 20 lbs of meat from family/friends because they're not going to eat it. Hey, I don't mind!
    I love me some deer!!! I always wanted to hunt but it just wasn't much of an option growing up. Now I can sit on my back porch and just watch deer cross my backyard. I need to learn how man!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Cowmustard View Post
    I love me some deer!!! I always wanted to hunt but it just wasn't much of an option growing up. Now I can sit on my back porch and just watch deer cross my backyard. I need to learn how man!!
    All you need to do is find a safety course near you. Then you'll be golden.

yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10) yabbyshmabby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well, I'm officially a pound away from my alltime low of 182 lbs. I was planning on a cheat this weekend, but the desire to stay motivated and accomplish my goals is far outweighing my desire to eat garbage. I'm still going out to dinner tonight, but I plan on indulging in a large steak rather than carb-loaded foods. I'm feeling pretty motivated!

Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cowmustard has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Well, I'm officially a pound away from my alltime low of 182 lbs. I was planning on a cheat this weekend, but the desire to stay motivated and accomplish my goals is far outweighing my desire to eat garbage. I'm still going out to dinner tonight, but I plan on indulging in a large steak rather than carb-loaded foods. I'm feeling pretty motivated!
    Congrats bro, get it done!!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Congrats bro, get it done!!!!
    Thanks man!

Well, I was able to get through this weekend, epsecially Friday night, without doing any damage. I stuck with a nice 14oz ribeye, veggies, and ended up splitting a piece of cheesecake with my date....and luckily that didn't throw me out of Keto. I did, however eat quite a bit of keto friendly food this weekend, so I'm still sitting at 183 lbs. Man, I'm really leaning out, and especially starting to see quite a bit of definition in my arms, shoulders, back and chest. Now if I can get this last 15 or so off my midsection, I'll be golden.

ended up splitting a piece of cheesecake with my date.
    SAY WHAT!!!!

you sly dog!!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

SAY WHAT!!!!

you sly dog!!!!
    What can I say, I gave into temptation.

What can I say, I gave into temptation.
    that can be taken a number of ways my friend. congrats man, glad lifes throwing you some new situations!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

that can be taken a number of ways my friend. congrats man, glad lifes throwing you some new situations!!!
    HAHA!, so you see what I did there? Yeah, nothing serious. Actually, my primary focus....well, secondary to the kiddos, is hitting my goals by summer time. I'm way too close to screw it up now.

I am about 15 out a well, bro. Lets get this!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

I am about 15 out a well, bro. Lets get this!!!
    word

As of this morning I am at my all time low, 182 lbs. Now all I have to do is keep hitting it hard and stay focused on my goals. I have to admit, my motivation level is through the roof.

Yea buddy!!!
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Well, I started juicing last night.....no, not roids, vegetable juice. I had watched a couple of documentaries on the subject and have also read quite a bit about the health benefits. Now, I'm not on a juice fast by any means, but I am trying to drink one big whey shaker full of juice per day. One of the tough things about this is that I am sticking with Keto, so I won't be able to incorporate fruit due to the high sugar/carbohydrate content.....which makes this stuff pretty freaking gross. I'm sure that I'll get used to it though.

I was also watching a documentary on healthy eating last night, which was very informative and admittedly, a little bit scary. They delved into artificial sweetners and honstly, scared the crap out of me. I drink quite a bit of diet cola and use spelnda in my coffee multiple times per day. It really opened my eyes to the harmful qualities of these chemicals. I'm not saying that I won't have the occasional diet Dr. Pepper from time to time, but I'm going to be cutting it out of my diet for the most part.

I am never going to watch that show, I love my diet dew!!!

Let me know how the green juicing is going, been thinking about it myself.
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

I had a great cheat weekend. Fortunately I only fluctuated about three pounds, so no biggie. I'm going to be hitting the grocery store again today to pick up more greens for my juicer. I've found out that sticking with the green stuff and not trying to add things to make it taste better actually makes it more palatable. As long as I add a couple sticks of celery, the whole thing basically tastes like celery juice.

I had a great cheat weekend. Fortunately I only fluctuated about three pounds, so no biggie. I'm going to be hitting the grocery store again today to pick up more greens for my juicer. I've found out that sticking with the green stuff and not trying to add things to make it taste better actually makes it more palatable. As long as I add a couple sticks of celery, the whole thing basically tastes like celery juice.
    noted, might have to try that, oh wait, the lil lady broke my blender.... sigh
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

noted, might have to try that, oh wait, the lil lady broke my blender.... sigh
    HA! Well, either way, the juicer separates the juice from the fibers, so you would have been drinking chunky stuff using the blender.

So I have to say, I woke up with a decent hangover New Years Day. But like a true warrior, I hammered down an entire whey shaker full of celery, spinach and cucumber juice as soon as I woke up. I can officially say that I found the miracle cure for hangovers. Honestly, I'm surprised that I was able to keep it down, but it was actually pretty easy......and I felt great about 15 minutes afterwards.

I got in a half decent (more emphasis on half) chest workout yesterday. I'm currently not motivated for my workouts, but I'm staying solid with my Keto food. Somethings gotta give shortly because I know that I'll only get so far without hitting it hard on the regular.

So I have to say, I woke up with a decent hangover New Years Day. But like a true warrior, I hammered down an entire whey shaker full of celery, spinach and cucumber juice as soon as I woke up. I can officially say that I found the miracle cure for hangovers. Honestly, I'm surprised that I was able to keep it down, but it was actually pretty easy......and I felt great about 15 minutes afterwards.

I got in a half decent (more emphasis on half) chest workout yesterday. I'm currently not motivated for my workouts, but I'm staying solid with my Keto food. Somethings gotta give shortly because I know that I'll only get so far without hitting it hard on the regular.
    now we just need to market juicing as a cure-all and we could make some dough. I been reading a book about habits and it talks about how they marketted febreese and pepcident to a nearly dead market and made millions... I wouldn't mind retiring within a few years.
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

now we just need to market juicing as a cure-all and we could make some dough. I been reading a book about habits and it talks about how they marketted febreese and pepcident to a nearly dead market and made millions... I wouldn't mind retiring within a few years.
    Hey, it could work!

Well, I'm back into ketosis today after my New Years treat days. I think I'm smashing some wings for lunch today.

Well, I'm back into ketosis today after my New Years treat days. I think I'm smashing some wings for lunch today.
    Well, I know what I am going after later, thank you for the delicious thoughts now roaming my head!!!

So hey, wanna join the body space challenge with me, Pryor, and jaxlifter???? 100k prizes and a free sign up???
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

Well, I know what I am going after later, thank you for the delicious thoughts now roaming my head!!!

So hey, wanna join the body space challenge with me, Pryor, and jaxlifter???? 100k prizes and a free sign up???
    What is required and when does it start?

Nevermind. I signed up. I'll take my starting pics tomorrow morning, but I guess I have to grab a newspaper.

Nevermind. I signed up. I'll take my starting pics tomorrow morning, but I guess I have to grab a newspaper.
    OH YEA!!!

we are getting a great team together man!!!

Hey I got an unrelated question for ya, when you grill ground meat, do you use the macros from it raw or cooked?
    -just grilled a countainer of ground turkey
    -weight after grill was 9oz so I log it,
    -then I get curious and look at wrapper, it says total of 16oz in container....

which would you use, the 16oz or 9oz?
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

OH YEA!!!

we are getting a great team together man!!!

Hey I got an unrelated question for ya, when you grill ground meat, do you use the macros from it raw or cooked?
    -just grilled a countainer of ground turkey
    -weight after grill was 9oz so I log it,
    -then I get curious and look at wrapper, it says total of 16oz in container....

which would you use, the 16oz or 9oz?
    I used to use the cooked weight.....but I also don't track macros any more. I know that sounds crazy, but my body is adjusted to the point that I don't over eat.

I used to use the cooked weight.....but I also don't track macros any more. I know that sounds crazy, but my body is adjusted to the point that I don't over eat.
    hey, just shows your experienced bro!!!

yet, just did my macros for the past couple days with that correction, HOT YAMS does it make a difference.
    Myfitnesspal Cowmustard
    Mapmyrun Cowmustard

hey, just shows your experienced bro!!!

yet, just did my macros for the past couple days with that correction, HOT YAMS does it make a difference.

Ha! We'll see about my experience level when it comes down to me hitting my workouts for this 12 week transformation!