kwweaver95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kwweaver95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kwweaver95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kwweaver95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kwweaver95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kwweaver95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kwweaver95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kwweaver95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kwweaver95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kwweaver95 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Private Personal Training for Special Needs

Hey guys,

I'm looking at being a private personal trainer for people with special needs and young teenagers who want to get into weightlifting for sports. Not a trainer at a local GYM. I like to do this as a side job with my full-time job. I'm going to be getting my certification in personal training pretty soon. But I need to come up with a business plan. Has anyone ever done any private personal training or working with people with special needs? I need to know how to approach people with special needs with fitness. I don't want to start them off with heavy compound lifts if their body can't handle it like I can. What should be the next step?

jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000) jonmd123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by kwweaver95 View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm looking at being a private personal trainer for people with special needs and young teenagers who want to get into weightlifting for sports. Not a trainer at a local GYM. I like to do this as a side job with my full-time job. I'm going to be getting my certification in personal training pretty soon. But I need to come up with a business plan. Has anyone ever done any private personal training or working with people with special needs? I need to know how to approach people with special needs with fitness. I don't want to start them off with heavy compound lifts if their body can't handle it like I can. What should be the next step?
    I don't really see this being a feasible business plan. Maybe consider volunteering with a special Olympics team instead?
    www.dreesperformance.com