Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wheres my sex drive......

ok, idk what happened. Im just not as aggressive or as excited as i was and "ejaculations" have no feeling. And i go down very easily. As far as i have read, the products i am currently using should increase not decrease it. I am taking Powerful by USP, prime by usp, and jack3d by usp, as well as dark matter and a very small amount of a creatine monohydrate. im looking pretty good but my sex drive is hurting me with the new woman. any suggestions?

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Suprsizeme View Post
    ok, idk what happened. Im just not as aggressive or as excited as i was and "ejaculations" have no feeling. And i go down very easily. As far as i have read, the products i am currently using should increase not decrease it. I am taking Powerful by USP, prime by usp, and jack3d by usp, as well as dark matter and a very small amount of a creatine monohydrate. im looking pretty good but my sex drive is hurting me with the new woman. any suggestions?
    Have you been dieting down recently?
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Could be the Jacked. 1,3 Dimeth hurts a lot of people's libido.

*Anecdotal based on a lot of reviews, friends, etc.

Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Suprsizeme has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmmm..not really dieting down..but some days im definitly eating more then others...
    any others heard the same about jacked? i was thinking of stopping everything but jacked when they are done...

Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Diablomeister is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "ejaculations" have no feeling.
    if that happened to me, i would kill myself.

srs

are you on any type of anti-depressant? if you are, that might be why.
    Originally Posted by Tiffany Wantsmore

A lie to get yourself out of trouble is way different to a lie designed to not hurt someone's feelings.

Originally Posted by Curtiz

woman logic, gotta love it

tinstargeneral has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinstargeneral has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinstargeneral has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinstargeneral has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinstargeneral has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinstargeneral has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinstargeneral has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinstargeneral has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinstargeneral has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinstargeneral has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinstargeneral has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would pick up some trib, improving libido is all its good for, and it does it well.
    Consistency is the key to any goal.

Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hmmm..not really dieting down..but some days im definitly eating more then others...
    any others heard the same about jacked?
    Not necessarily about jack3d inparticular, but definately from prolonged stimulant use. I would come off that for a week or two and see what, if anything, improves.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Originally Posted by Robboe View Post
    Not necessarily about jack3d inparticular, but definately from prolonged stimulant use. I would come off that for a week or two and see what, if anything, improves.
    well, a few months back when i was on a different set of supplements, i noticed that when i came off of them i felt better in that way. i went "up" more often..and stayed up too. maybe i just answered my own question? Or is prime messing up my nervous system? as far as anti-depressants. i havent been on any.

well, a few months back when i was on a different set of supplements, i noticed that when i came off of them i felt better in that way. i went "up" more often..and stayed up too. maybe i just answered my own question? Or is prime messing up my nervous system? as far as anti-depressants. i havent been on any.
    I'm not going to comment on Prime, but may i ask if you added weight during the period of time you describe as "a few months back"? And by weight i mean muscle and/or fat.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

maybe strength and tightened up a little..i actually altered my diet to be a little smaller..so i didnt put on weight. i think i can probably do without everytyhing im taking now..i just like the jack3d

3rd_PLaneT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3rd_PLaneT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3rd_PLaneT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3rd_PLaneT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3rd_PLaneT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3rd_PLaneT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3rd_PLaneT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3rd_PLaneT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3rd_PLaneT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3rd_PLaneT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3rd_PLaneT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tinstargeneral View Post
    i would pick up some trib, improving libido is all its good for, and it does it well.
    Prime has trib in it and some other joke of an extract.
    Time To Pretend

Dave_09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take Jack3d and when i first started it i noticed the same thing but i assumed it was cuz of something else...but i wudnt b surprised if its the jack3d..

maybe strength and tightened up a little..i actually altered my diet to be a little smaller..so i didnt put on weight. i think i can probably do without everytyhing im taking now..i just like the jack3d
    Give it a rest for a while and see if the drive comes back.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Baccaga is just really nice. (+1000) Baccaga is just really nice. (+1000) Baccaga is just really nice. (+1000) Baccaga is just really nice. (+1000) Baccaga is just really nice. (+1000) Baccaga is just really nice. (+1000) Baccaga is just really nice. (+1000) Baccaga is just really nice. (+1000) Baccaga is just really nice. (+1000) Baccaga is just really nice. (+1000) Baccaga is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm taking Jack3d now (and have been for approximately a month) and haven't noticed any decrease in libido. I actually have noticed an increase, but I would probably attribute that to the BioForge (and previously T-Bol).

Just get something to counter the possible negative sex drive effects of Jack3d - as others have mentioned - if that is the cause.
    I REP BACK (1K+); please write "REP BACK" in comment.

"To compel a man to subsidize with his taxes the propagation of ideas which he disbelieves and abhors is sinful and tyrannical." - Thomas Jefferson

jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000)
    See this thread http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=115115051

Delete this thread, it doesn't belong in the supplement science section. Post it in the supplement section.

3rd_PLaneT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3rd_PLaneT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3rd_PLaneT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3rd_PLaneT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3rd_PLaneT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3rd_PLaneT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3rd_PLaneT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3rd_PLaneT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3rd_PLaneT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3rd_PLaneT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 3rd_PLaneT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Delete this thread, it doesn't belong in the supplement science section. Post it in the supplement section.[/QUOTE]

Wow so many thread nazis on bb.com forums. Come down to earth please, not everyone knows the forums like the back of their hand stop trolling and hit the god damn gym.
    and the loss of sex drive could be beta alanine?
    Time To Pretend

well dam...sorry...i post on here every so often, i didnt know...so everyone thinks its the jacked? i was thinking because of the prime/powerful due to its effects on the nervous system(possibly making me nervous at the time i shouldnt have been?)

The only way it will effect ur CNS is if your training on a different level and harder than you ever have and not much recovery time.
    Time To Pretend

jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 3rd_PLaneT View Post
    Delete this thread, it doesn't belong in the supplement science section. Post it in the supplement section.
    Wow so many thread nazis on bb.com forums. Come down to earth please, not everyone knows the forums like the back of their hand stop trolling and hit the god damn gym.
    and the loss of sex drive could be beta alanine?[/QUOTE]

It's not trolling. I don't want to see fifteen goddamn "what happened to my libido" or "how do I lose weight" threads when I got to the supplement science section. That's what the other sections are for.

And just a heads up, when you're new on a forum you should generally read the stickys so you know these things.

Originally Posted by jkeezo View Post
    and the loss of sex drive could be beta alanine?
    It's not trolling. I don't want to see fifteen goddamn "what happened to my libido" or "how do I lose weight" threads when I got to the supplement science section. That's what the other sections are for.

And just a heads up, when you're new on a forum you should generally read the stickys so you know these things.[/QUOTE]

i agree with alot of threads on the same topic. But half the time you search similar threads their either out dated or the only replies are childish and or peoples egos exploding and saying theres already a thread on the subject and its old, supplements change. Everyone should get along. If the forum is losing money over so many similar threads they should be deleted.
    Time To Pretend

Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Imeniaan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nearly 90 % of all libido loss in males is mental. go to a hypnotherapist.

Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ok, idk what happened. Im just not as aggressive or as excited as i was and "ejaculations" have no feeling.
    I had the exact same problem. Got it fixed with middle eastern remedies.
    NJ Crew

interested in thsese remedies...

canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) canonhope has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Could be your girl

You said it's a new gf. I've had trouble getting up with some girls, and they were HOT. So, I agree with someone else that it may be mental. Maybe something about her turns you off on a subconcious level or maybe you're afraid of your performance with her, etc.

FoolontheHill will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoolontheHill will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoolontheHill will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoolontheHill will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoolontheHill will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoolontheHill will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoolontheHill will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoolontheHill will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoolontheHill will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoolontheHill will become famous soon enough. (+50) FoolontheHill will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    an article I wrote on maca, which could help you: http://fitnesspharm.wordpress.com/20...-in-sportsmen/

Also I recommend damiana, you never hear it talked about on these forums but at 1-2 grams a day I saw a significant increase in sex drive and "feeling".

Oh, and both are dirt cheap and attainable most anywhere.
    CPT, CEO, R&D

is it possible that its the monohydrate for some odd reason? because a friend of mine was taking creatine caps and he felt funny on them too. im taking powder but recently stopped...but im single now so i have to do some behind the doors research and get back to you LOL

is it possible that its the monohydrate for some odd reason? because a friend of mine was taking creatine caps and he felt funny on them too. im taking powder but recently stopped...but im single now so i have to do some behind the doors research and get back to you LOL
    have you been off the jack3d for a couple of weeks now?
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

no, i havent stopped jack3d

Has your libido came back?
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If it is one of the supplements then I would suggest dropping off all of them and seeing how it goes for a few weeks.

If you're libido returns then you could experiment (if you wanted to) try going on one of the supplements and seeing what happens. It could be one of them or perhaps an interaction between 2 or more. It could also be coincidental, another factor could be the cause.

The first step would be to drop off what you're taking.