TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

I'm just too tolerant to caffeine...

I took a 3 week break from stims and it did nothing.

After the 3 weeks, i took 1 whole scoop of Assault and i felt nothing... i heard that there's 300mg of caffeine in 1 scoop.

Then another time (few days ago) i took 1/2 scoop of Assault and a 200mg caffeine pill and felt a little energy, not much though.

I previously took Jack3d and I felt tons of energy, i assume this is because of the 1,3 DMAA.

Any way, I think im really tolerant to caffeine because i drank a ton of tea when i was younger, and a lot of soda.

I was thinking of buying Animal Rage, but honestly, it looks similar to Assault, minus the creatine.

So i'm going to leave the pre workout market. This is kind of a pointless thread but i just felt like sharing...

lllllllllll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight27 View Post
    I took a 3 week break from stims and it did nothing.

After the 3 weeks, i took 1 whole scoop of Assault and i felt nothing... i heard that there's 300mg of caffeine in 1 scoop.

Then another time (few days ago) i took 1/2 scoop of Assault and a 200mg caffeine pill and felt a little energy, not much though.

I previously took Jack3d and I felt tons of energy, i assume this is because of the 1,3 DMAA.

Any way, I think im really tolerant to caffeine because i drank a ton of tea when i was younger, and a lot of soda.

I was thinking of buying Animal Rage, but honestly, it looks similar to Assault, minus the creatine.

So i'm going to leave the pre workout market. This is kind of a pointless thread but i just felt like sharing...
    It's so odd how people respond differently to things isn't it?

My girlfriend wanted to try some of my Jack3D because I swear by the stuff and she wanted to feel what I was feeling. I only use two scoops and years later the stuff still works for me.

I told her to take one scoop...nothing. I told her to take 2 scoops...nothing. Next day I told her to try 3 scoops...still nothing. On the 3rd day I told her just to TRY 4 to see if it'll do anything. Result? Absolutely nothing!! I was shocked.

So I buy her some Lipo-6 black ( hers ) because she really wanted something to get her moving. When I told her it was fat burner she was all for it. Due to her outcome with Jack3D she went straight to taking 3 caps of the L6B. Result?

Perfuse sweating, loss of appetite, Pulse in the 180's , Jitters and complete restlessness.
    Again, I was shocked.
    My resume is quite extensive.

ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ajerone has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    16 years old. 1,623 posts and red. Nice.

Originally Posted by ajerone View Post
    I can tell you first hand that not all reds are justified.

TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TheDarkKnight27 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ajerone View Post
    I used to have 40 reps lol. But I got negged for dissing Jersey Shore and various other things.

Originally Posted by TheDarkKnight27 View Post
    I used to have 40 reps lol. But I got negged for dissing Jersey Shore and various other things.
    I rest my case.

CarpeDiem89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CarpeDiem89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CarpeDiem89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CarpeDiem89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CarpeDiem89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CarpeDiem89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CarpeDiem89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CarpeDiem89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CarpeDiem89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CarpeDiem89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) CarpeDiem89 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    im kinda the same way. When I first tried presurge unleashed, I had the best workouts of my life. Then you start to grow tolerant to the stims so you take a stim break (which i did). But then going back on stims, it just didnt feel as strong as teh very first time taking it. And i think its like this for a lot of ppl.
    "I'm a cop you idiots! I'm detective John Kimble." - Arnold

Originally Posted by lllllllllll View Post
    I rest my case.
    Honestly dude....

neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neddo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't respond at all to caffeine. Accept the notion that people respond differently to different chemicals, and move on brah.

redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10) redatomsk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I found out that since I started "fasted" training with bcaas preworkouts finally have an effect on me.