Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Any Ghost Stories

Have any of you ever had a real life experience with a ghost or something supernatural, i.e. Ouji Board. I haven't, but i saw a thread on another board like this and there was some pretty freaky ****.

ricky douglas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricky douglas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricky douglas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ricky douglas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I saw a ghost in my room a few weeks ago, actually. I woke up in the middle of the night to a noise and saw someone standing at the end of my bed. He looked at me, turned and walked two steps and then disappeared. I pulled the covers over my head and went back to sleep. Very scary.
    Check out my lifting journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=145894

Ihateeveryone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Re: Any Ghost Stories

Originally posted by QuaZ
    Have any of you ever had a real life experience with a ghost or something supernatural, i.e. Ouji Board. I haven't, but i saw a thread on another board like this and there was some pretty freaky ****.
    I was in bed the other night. I felt cold, because the covers came off by themselves. Then I felt someone sucking my dick. I thought it was my dog or something, but then I saw some ghost doing it. I reached out and took the white bedsheet off, and it wasn't a real ghost at all - IT WAS MY DAD!!

Registered User Blackhawk123nwh's Avatar
    Blackhawk123nwh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackhawk123nwh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackhawk123nwh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackhawk123nwh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackhawk123nwh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackhawk123nwh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackhawk123nwh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackhawk123nwh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackhawk123nwh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackhawk123nwh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Blackhawk123nwh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol thats not a ghost story thats just sick lol

John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John Promise has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Re: Re: Any Ghost Stories

Originally posted by Ihateeveryone
    I was in bed the other night. I felt cold, because the covers came off by themselves. Then I felt someone sucking my dick. I thought it was my dog or something, but then I saw some ghost doing it. I reached out and took the white bedsheet off, and it wasn't a real ghost at all - IT WAS MY DAD!!
    What?! White sheets! Gay sex! Are you sure he's not KKK?!
    I'm #12 in Y2J's "club"...and I'm scared.

This week on The Buff and the Beautiful: Colleen comes up with a new scheme to win over Carlos. But first she has to gain the trust of her captor.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=158857

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08DBSVPQ4

Re: Re: Re: Any Ghost Stories

Originally posted by John Promise
    What?! White sheets! Gay sex! Are you sure he's not KKK?!
    Oh ****!! Never thought of that!

rdelavega is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdelavega is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdelavega is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdelavega is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdelavega is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdelavega is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdelavega is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdelavega is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdelavega is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdelavega is on a distinguished road. (+10) rdelavega is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You won't belive me man. But this is the truth. I was offered a job in the US for 6 months. I went there with my wife and found a very nice apartmente in CT.

Two months later while we were seleeping my wife woke me up saying that somehitng had just licked her keg, I said forget about it, it was a bad dream when I touched her leg and it was all wet...!!

We didnt know what to think at the time but pay no attention and forgot about it.

I continued working as normal, but my wife often called my office to tell me she felt a presence in the house and that she was very afraid. Several times I had to go home to check her out. She started crying a lot and my life became a mess. Funny but i never felt or saw a thing, but one night while she was fixing dinner something real weird happened. I was watching TV in the bedroom when I heard her screaming and banging the dishes!!!

I ran to the kitchen and found her on the floor shaking and crying like mad. She said that while washing the dishes she felt that a hand pushed her against the wall and then slapped her face. She got a black eye...believe it or not.

No need to say that I couldnt sleep well anymore, she wanted to come back to Mexico and threaten to leave me.

My last days at work were a living hell, I was sleepy all the time, angry and worried. When we finally decided to move out I got fired because of low performance, then we came back to MX.

Nothing has happened ever since...what do you think about it?
    "To shape man or metal to thy will thou must strike with force".

"Reliance upon others is a weakness for the strong, and strength for the weak".

DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTGG is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    its scientific proven that ghosts and other illusions are parts of ur brain being screwed up for the time.. I dont know the details.. sorry

Originally posted by DTGG
    its scientific proven that ghosts and other illusions are parts of ur brain being screwed up for the time.. I dont know the details.. sorry
    I am screwed up because of my ghostly experience

QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) QuaZ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont believe that science crap. There are millions of studies on every little thing, u can find conflicting fact all over the place. I'm not sure if i believe in ghosts or not, but i've heard from freaky **** about Ouji board. How do you spell that by the way.

redneck19 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yes i have... and i dont care to talk about it.. cause i dont want to be reminded of what i saw

Is on Chicken steroids Assassinator's Avatar
    Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ghosts, are a stupid thing in our minds, they are myths.

Until i see one, i will never believe in it.

Originally posted by Assassinator
    Ghosts, are a stupid thing in our minds, they are myths.

Until i see one, i will never believe in it.
    \

well bud, i have... and trust me.. its not a cool thing to see.

LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LsD54 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OK..I'll tell the scariest one first, that way the others won't seem as bad..

The first time I was married, we (husband, me and 18 month old daughter) were living in this old Army base they made into apts. The first few months were kinda boring. Then we starting seeing this guy walk down the steps, stuff started to disappear, things like that. Which I was used too since I've been around haunted houses all my life. Anyway..my daughter had her own room and I'd always shut the door for her while she was napping. Every now and then I'd go up and check on her, and she'd be talking. Having a complete conversation, sitting up, and she could barely string 3 words together any other time. I started to get a little weirded out, but I dealt with it.

(ever wonder about those so-called 'imaginary' friends your kids have?? they're not so imaginary. )

So one day..I put her down for a nap, go to check on her and I hear this dog growling in her room. We didn't have a dog. I couldn't get the door open...and then over the noise of the dog I hear Krys screaming at the top of her little lungs..." OMG NO..Don't touch Me. " How fast do You think that door came off??
    I got in there and you could see something had a hold of her shirt. I yanked her up and ran out of that house so fast I don't even remember opening the door.

Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000) Assassinator is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by redneck19
    \

well bud, i have... and trust me.. its not a cool thing to see.
    I would like to ask what you saw, but thats all we here about, OTHER PEOPLES STORIES, and it means bull**** to me .....

Honestly ...what did you see ? more than once ?
    was it your imagination ?

I think its the mind that plays tricks.

AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AceBurger is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I had a time when I was 22 for about a month that I thought I was losing it. It started with some small **** that I brushed off. Then 1 day while watching tV the TV shut off and the stereo rack light up 1 by 1. I walked over shut off the Stereo than turned on the TV. As soon as my ass hit the couch bang TV off stereo on. Scared the piss out of me. I left. Then 1 night laying in bed I got all freaked out and could see this big black figure standing a couple feet from my bed. That happened 2 times and is not a good experience.

I have lots of stories from personnel experience and close freinds. People don't tell these stories for attention I think it is just so they feel theyre not whacked.

well i will share some with you then.. and maybe it might make you change your mind... remember this is kinda hard for me to talk about. well there is a legend that a ghost train makes a trip everyone once in a while in a town called West point, va.. no more than 20 mins from me. in the old days, they had men with lanterns walking the tracks makign sure nobody was near it( thank goodness for technology), somehow he was killed, i think his foot caught on the track and he couldnt get out. well anyways... ive been up there to try and find it with my buddies ... ive been up htere atleast 20 times... well one night i go up there with my gf... we are sitting in my truck on the tailgate.. and we see a train coming.. no big deal... we see the light on the front... the whistle blowing, etc.. it gets louder as it gets near us... no big deal..... well.... right as it starts to pass us, both the light and the whistle fade.. and nothing is on the track... i was scared ****less... we high tailed it out of there.

another story would be i live in an area where the rev war and the civil war took place. well there was a home bought my my athletic director in HS in yorktown, VA( like 2 mins from where i live). it was used as a shelter/ hospital/ command station for the confederate army in the civil war. many soldiers died in that house. every soldier and officer who was in that house carved their name in the wall of this room in the house. well.. the AD was having a party their one night. during the party the wife of my AD claimed she saw a man dressed in "war clothes" on the top of the stairs calling for his messanger boy. strange. so this fellow, whose name i will not say( if you want to do research, go ahead, it was in our local paper about 7 or 8 years ago.. look for the Yorktown Crier or the Daily Press) decided to be funny and carve his name in the wall where the soldiers had carved their name... well... as this man was leaving the party he was driving out of the driveway at about 5 mph, not even. all of a sudden, he "lost control" of his car and hit one of the brick light posts on one side of the driveway. the man was killed instantly. the air bag did not deploy and there was only minor damage to his car. yet he died.

my father has woke up screaming from seeing his mother watching over him .

I have felt cold spots in houses.

in colonial williamsburg, almost all the houses are haunted. the professors at the college of william and mary, conducted an experiemtn in a house in the historical part of williamsburg. supposidly the spirit of the house would not allow any mirrors to be hung in the house. well.. they put up about 30 mirros in the house. and waited for them to either be thrown on the floor by the spirit, or not. so nothing happened. they then decided to put a video recorder in the room and leave the house.... they heard noises and came back in no more than 2 mins later. and all the mirrors were on the floor broken...

i have a few more.. ill save them for if you want to hear them

Unbelievable, maybe ghosts dont live on my side of the world ...

I have 2 deceased family members, im hoping one day, 1 will come visit, most of the time from what i have heard, its family members who still hang around

chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Unhappy Re: Re: Any Ghost Stories

Originally posted by Ihateeveryone

AAAahaaaaahhhhhhhhh!
    Disclaimer:
    The thoughts and words in the above post are the product of an internet persona and are for entertainment purposes only. There is no basis in fact, especially regarding feelings about women or the use of chemicals.

"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"- George Orwell

I am guilty of stealing the affections of the women you love for my personal amusement-So What! You can have her back when I am done.

chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chiba102 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do You Believe In The After Life?
    Maybe This Will Change Your Mind......

Enter If You Dare

You Have Been Warned!

Ghost pictures, evp audio clips, etc
    EVP sites/samples
    ------------------------
    http://members.aol.com/GEISTweb/SCPRG/evp.htm
    http://ghstwhisperers.tripod.com/th...perers/id4.html
    http://thebrgs.homestead.com/EVP.html
    http://home.earthlink.net/~ghosthunters/evp.htm
    http://www.ghostwave.com/shelli1.html

Ghost pics
    ------------------------
    http://home.earthlink.net/~ghosthunters/photos.htm
    http://www.ghost-hunter.com/photos.htm
    http://www.ghostresearch.org/ghostpics/

ITC video clips
    ------------------------
    http://perso.club-internet.fr/pjouini/lienpvideogb2.htm

Live ghost cams
    ------------------------
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/wales/southeas.../ghostcam.shtml

http://www.courierpress.com/ghost/cam.html

The thoughts and words in the above post are the product of an internet persona and are for entertainment purposes only. There is no basis in fact, especially regarding feelings about women or the use of chemicals.

"People sleep peacefully in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf"- George Orwell

I am guilty of stealing the affections of the women you love for my personal amusement-So What! You can have her back when I am done.

Capricio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    when one dies, the spirit doesnt hang around on his old place, trust me. It's not the human spirit who does that ghost kind of things, it is really the ghost who does all that ****.

I'm not comfortable talking about this thing either, but it is the truth. Ghosts do exist, they are some kind of energy life form. They can hang around anywhere they want, they can scare the crap out of u, just to have fun.

If someone who does not believe in other lifeforms on earth (like ghosts) then try this:

Wait until it's dark, midnight is OK. Then go to an empty/abandoned area like a wood or an empty place where u know people don't go much. Take as many friends as u want to support u (this is not a horrormovie so no need to go alone). Ask for any kind of ghost to show himself. Ask it loudly, just say that u want to see them, so u want to be sure that they exist. There is a big chance that u will see them, but i really really dont recommend u doing this, u will have trouble's if the ghost doesnt want to leave you.

Also dont expect them to be human-like, they will have a human like shape but it's possible that it will have one eye or two mouths. Anyway, be prepared to get scared, so u dont faint.

Aight, if anyone tries this, let us know how it went

I have one experience my self:

I was once walking at 23:30 on an empty park, alone. I was just thinking and walking. Suddenly i feel an electric shock inside of me, it felt so weird, it's like my brain was short cutted or something. I felt it was them, so i just got the **** out of there real fast.

Another one:

I was sleeping, it was like 03:30 @ night. Suddenly i got awaked by someone calling for help. He yelled 3 times, he was just in the middle of our park (yes i live in front of a park). I looked up to see what the fuss is al about, then i see the guy who called for help, he was running real fast away from the park. I guess he learned a good lesson about ghosts, he prolly stepped on one or pissed on one. (yes they get real pissed if you pee on them or hurt them).

Chiba ,,, those pix are really mind boggoling.

Originally posted by Assassinator
    Chiba ,,, those pix are really mind boggoling.
    they could be easily photoshopped..

I know that's the problem with the evidence, fixed movies, screwed up film, all of that ....

Ghosts want to be UNKOWN, and they have it their way.

hey i think there is a ghost on this picture !!! And yes, it is a bodybuilder too

Btw, i made this one quick, it's crappy but it show my point.. they could be easily faked.
    Attached Images

midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000) midian is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by chiba102
    Do You Believe In The After Life?
    Maybe This Will Change Your Mind......

Enter If You Dare

You Have Been Warned!

i would kick those stupid ghosts ass

YOU CAN BUY YOUR OWN GHOST ON EBAY!

Disclaimer:

2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ghosts are energetic imprints left on earth. The actual sprirt is long gone and passed over to the next world, which is merely a higher vibraitonal plane than ours. A 4th dimension?
    KoRn
    -----
    August 24, 2004 R.I.P Kevin, my brother from another mother.
    December 19, 2006 R.I.P Grandpa. The best man i've ever known.

2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 2Skinny is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: YOU CAN BUY YOUR OWN GHOST ON EBAY!

Originally posted by chiba102
    http://bibo.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...1457201&bibo=2

I kid you not.....
    its up to $14,400! Thats it, im making up my own story and selling something similar. ****, it will be the easiest 14 grand I ever made.
    KoRn
    -----
    August 24, 2004 R.I.P Kevin, my brother from another mother.
    December 19, 2006 R.I.P Grandpa. The best man i've ever known.

Re: Re: YOU CAN BUY YOUR OWN GHOST ON EBAY!

Originally posted by 2Skinny
    its up to $14,400! Thats it, im making up my own story and selling something similar. ****, it will be the easiest 14 grand I ever made.
    WOW 17.600$!! Starting bid = $99 Holy **** nice way of making some money!

I think that's full of ****, btw