Closed Thread
    tom@momentum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question about adding additional sups to fat loss stack

Hey guys,

I'll start with a little background on myself. I started a cut cycle in the last week of January and it's been going great so far. I'm 6ft and started at 235lbs and am currently down to about 208lbs. I've been losing about 2lbs per week steadily, and my lifts were strong for the first little bit, but have been suffering a little bit over the last month. I'm sure this is somewhat expected though when you cut calories by a significant amount. I am also on a low carb diet, and doing the intermittent fasting protocol. The last two week I have hit somewhat of a plateau though so I'm just looking for something to get me over the hump.

I have used stimulant fat furners in the past such as Hydroxycut Hardcore, Super HD & Ripped Freak (my preference) but wanted to stay away from that this year as I think it's kinda messing with me.

I lift & do cardio 5 days of the week. I eat from 9 30am - 5 30pm.

Current supplement stack:
    SD Pharmaceuticals - Green Tea Extract - 2 pills upon waking
    200mg of caffeine - with the green tea extract

Hit the gym about an hour after. Lift for about 45 minutes and then 20 min cardio.

Xtend BCAAs - one scoop during training

Allmax CLA - 2 pills prior to breakfast lunch & diner
    SD Pharmaceuticals L-Carnitine - One pill after each meal
    Fish Oils & Multivitmin - with breakfast, lunch and dinner

Xtend BCAAs - One scoop in the afternoon around 8pm
    Now - Gaba Powder - 3g before bed - 9 30 / 10pm

I now wanted to add SD Pharmaceuticals Raspberry Keytones & Garcinia Cambogia to the stack and just wanted to know which part of the day would make the most sense to add these. Now I know Raspberry Keytones aren't scientifically proven to help, and garcinia cambogia is questionable as well but I already purchased them so I just want to know what time to take would be best. And if they will have any other interaction with the rest of the stuff I'm taking.

Any other advice to help get over the plateau and hit my goals is welcome.

I must disclose that I do have one cheat day a week at the time. Trying to limit alcohol consumption to one day a week max, sometime skip it all together.

Thanks in advance!