Stevodod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Clomid 101- a NON-bodybuilding question

Hey Gents,

I've been viewing several sites and checking out several forums, and need some information on Clomid.

First of all- Why do I want Clomid?

I'm not, nor will ever be, a bodybuilder, but suffer from extremely low testosterone (198-211) and shots didn't help. I'm at a total loss for workout motivation, have a low sex drive, can still get it up- but can't get to orgasm easily, have a weight gain, am pre-diabetic, have high cholesterol, my knees hurt, trouble sleeping, blah blah...life sucks. I am a passionate person who just doesn't have the drive to do anything anymore and my body is falling apart.

I would like to get to the point where I'm really transforming my body, but first, I just HAVE to get my testosterone back. I'm 202 lbs, 5' 8" (I know, I'm chunky), 41 years old, on cholesterol and depression meds, and have been taking the testosterone shots, but I'm done with them.

I'm totally clueless on how to approach this. I need the basic- where to get it, what forms it comes in, how to administer, how long, everything!

I found a company called CEM products and was thinking about buying the liquid clomid, but I don't know how it's administered- shots? Orally? How much? How long? Is there a better place to get it? Is there a better product out there?

Thanks, I know you've probably answered some form of this question many times, but I'm not coming off a cycle- I just want my life back!

Thanks,

Stevo

JT1562 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JT1562 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JT1562 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JT1562 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JT1562 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JT1562 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JT1562 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JT1562 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JT1562 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JT1562 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JT1562 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Did you run a cycle in the past? Or are you just unlucky as hell?

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stevodod View Post
    Hey Gents,

I've been viewing several sites and checking out several forums, and need some information on Clomid.

I'm not, nor will ever be, a bodybuilder, but suffer from extremely low testosterone (198-211) and shots didn't help. I'm at a total loss for workout motivation, have a low sex drive, can still get it up- but can't get to orgasm easily, have a weight gain, am pre-diabetic, have high cholesterol, my knees hurt, trouble sleeping, blah blah...life sucks. I am a passionate person who just doesn't have the drive to do anything anymore and my body is falling apart.

I would like to get to the point where I'm really transforming my body, but first, I just HAVE to get my testosterone back. I'm 202 lbs, 5' 8" (I know, I'm chunky), 41 years old, on cholesterol and depression meds, and have been taking the testosterone shots, but I'm done with them.

I'm totally clueless on how to approach this. I need the basic- where to get it, what forms it comes in, how to administer, how long, everything!

I found a company called CEM products and was thinking about buying the liquid clomid, but I don't know how it's administered- shots? Orally? How much? How long? Is there a better place to get it? Is there a better product out there?

Thanks, I know you've probably answered some form of this question many times, but I'm not coming off a cycle- I just want my life back!

Thanks,

Stevo
    #1 The anti-D meds can easily interfere with ejaculation (SSRI's in particular)
    #2 Why didn't testosterone shots work? What was your average testosterone on them? Perhaps you should have upped your dose.
    #3 If your doctor put you on test depot shots, then he probably will consider clomid
    twitter: @bullexinferis

athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'd try a more natural approach first such as working out, eating healthily, avoid alcohol and dropping body fat to get your hormonal profile in better shape. I don't know how advisable it would be to take clomid in combination with your current meds/state of health anyway but anti-depressants (especially SSRI's) often prevent or delay orgasm. I'd suspect them as the culprit for that before low test.

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Stevodod View Post
    Hey Gents,

Thanks,

Stevo
    CEM's is oral ...and junk iMO

Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yates Row T is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by neuron View Post
    #1 The anti-D meds can easily interfere with ejaculation (SSRI's in particular)
    #2 Why didn't testosterone shots work? What was your average testosterone on them? Perhaps you should have upped your dose.
    #3 If your doctor put you on test depot shots, then he probably will consider clomid
    agreed. test shots not working meaning what?

maybe ur doc will consider hcg/clomid or something of the sort. not sure where the rest of ur lab values fall either.

Stevodod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unlucky

Originally Posted by JT1562 View Post
    Did you run a cycle in the past? Or are you just unlucky as hell?
    Just unlucky as hell. Going through a divorce, so that doesn't help. Never did a cycle, just gradually fell apart after age 38. Vision shot, knees swollen, drive for anything gone- wouldn't even fish if offered a free trip with that Kim Kardashian chickie.....

Just want hormones back to normal and testosterone at about 1000. Shots of testosterone don't promote a 'jump start' of your normal testosterone, actually, I've heard it stops the normal production. I will work out and eat better in conjunction at some point, but for now I can't get out of the bed....

I can live with the delayed ejac (chickies seem not to mind!), but not with the depression, and can't go off my meds!

Stevo