Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

A little club experiment for you guys (pics)(story)

Decided to do a little experiment with girls and clubbing and dressing normal vs. douchebag. All you brahs hate on douchebagness and judge like crazy but fck the brahs it's about the girls so cliffs:

-decided to do an experiment past month
    -went out a few times dressed normal, nothing that wud show off, etc.
    -went out a few times in douchebag mode and dressed like a ******* as u guys call it
    -im reporting back with results now

I did not act any diff regardless of how I was dressing. I pulled the same ****, personality and actions stayed same (I'm not a douchebag in personality at all), etc.

Ok first night I went out wearing something like this:

Now I went out a few times in this manner and the guideline was as such: Wear something as plain as possible, DO NOT wear anything that would attract attention or stand out from the normal. Leave hair normal don't do anything ****gy with it, NO rings, bracelets, etc. whatsoever!

Results:

None. NO FKN pics NOTHING. Went around and mingled, tried dancing with chicks, barely got anything. Got almost zero eye contact from girls (just a few) and no comments, etc. nothing out of the ordinary. Eh.

The other part of the experiment I went out like this:

Guideline for these nights: MAX THE FCK OUT! Make the hair, rings, bracelets, necklaces, belt, club-style jeans, show off some skin, tank tops, etc.

Results:

Cliffs:
    -Went out and immediately got eye contact from EVERY single bish that passed by me. All eye raped and smiled
    -Bunch of girls grabbed my arms or came up to me to comment that I was jacked
    -Didn't even do ****. Just stood in a corner and girl after girl came up to me and initiated the dances. Couple girls asked to get pics.
    -**** was ridiculous. brb just standing around and getting eye raped and chicks coming to me lolwut.

Conclusion: When you go out clubbing, girls are sluts, so STFU and go on dat ****gy time cuz unless ur gay and u care what the brahs think, sluts fck the douchebags at the end of the night

Discuss.

Covy1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Covy1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Covy1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Covy1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Covy1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Covy1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Covy1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Covy1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Covy1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Covy1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Covy1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well done brah...thought u kinda looked like zyzz in last pic lol

rickbro is a name known to all. (+5000) rickbro is a name known to all. (+5000) rickbro is a name known to all. (+5000) rickbro is a name known to all. (+5000) rickbro is a name known to all. (+5000) rickbro is a name known to all. (+5000) rickbro is a name known to all. (+5000) rickbro is a name known to all. (+5000) rickbro is a name known to all. (+5000) rickbro is a name known to all. (+5000) rickbro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    gjdm

kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    obviously because the second outfit radiates confidence while the first one makes you look like a beta introvert.

anyone who dresses as douchey as the second pic obviously thinks they are the ****ing man, and chicks dig it.

_________________________ gaussiansurface's Avatar
    gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    common knowledge man

girls like douchebags
    Better to die quick fighting on your feet than to live forever begging on your knees.

strong007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    epic thread
    0k+/-
    Anti-Misc Detective

datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000) datmuscle is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'd walk in with just some jeans.
    Stream dat der FFXIV, watch me be a noob.

http://www.twitch.tv/dawndawg

Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rabbitw00t is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    strong peacocking. It's not that they're sluts, (though probably) you were simply different than the rest of the guys. Girls are status whores, you know this. They want to be seen with the most interesting looking guy. You were looking mad pimp (no homo) and the results were as predicted.

Your personal experiment is your master key to getting laid...endlessly. You have their attention, now all you have to do is seal the deal. Consider your experiment a monumental success.

wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000) wattahead is a name known to all. (+5000)

Your face in this pic made me LOL
    BELL ST MACCAS/FITNESS, PUMPIN HEAVY WEIGHTS, BEING RIPPED AS FUĆK CUZ, VL TWIN TURBOS AND DRAGGING AZN RICE BURNERS, SMASHING HOT CHIXXX, TFU, FESTIVALS, TOPS OFF, ROOTING YA SISTER, AXE KICKING ĆUNTZ, FIST PUMPING SATELLITES OUTTA THE SKY WIV DA BOYZ, BASHING THEM EMO FÄGS, SHELVING PINGAS, MUMS COOKING

Loading Muzz...
    ████████████████ 100%

ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ivanthegreat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Repped. I always wanted to try this out and believed that it would work. Feelsbadman.jpg
    **Contest prep thread - Reppin 3dmj!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147074833
    **My transformation thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145257361&p=890747741&viewfull=1#post912688133
    "Your mentality becomes your reality." - Layne Norton
    Current PRs: dl 465 lb / squat 385 lb / bench 250 lb
    I rep back

solar13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) solar13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) solar13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) solar13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) solar13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) solar13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) solar13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) solar13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) solar13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) solar13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) solar13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ya confidence is sex appeal

DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DBee has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    This **** definitely works. Especially if you don't give a **** at all. I go out with short shorts and a tight shirt with jacked up socks and shoes (glow in the dark wrist bands are a plus). I immediately go on to the dance floor and make a scene. Girls come up to me and ask if I'm a stripper. The other night I had a group of about 10 girls ask me to give their friend a lap dance. Every night I end up dancing with 25 + girls but a lot will video tape me or take pictures from the side. I don't ever drink either. Usually pull 1 girl every weekend if I go out thur, friday and saturday. We can't wear tank tops at the bars I go to. I got in trouble taking off my shirt exposing the tank top. ****in' bouncers jelly.
    Last edited by DBee; 03-21-2011 at 02:17 AM.

Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Toguro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kyokushin1 View Post
    obviously because the second outfit radiates confidence while the first one makes you look like a beta introvert.

anyone who dresses as douchey as the second pic obviously thinks they are the ****ing man, and chicks dig it.
    True, but as long as you can pull it off. I see some SKINNY brahs in the club wearing nothing but tank tops or wearing XS shirts and it just looks funny.

Originally Posted by gaussiansurface View Post
    common knowledge man

girls like douchebags
    Most girls lol. At least the type that get down and are DTF, ie, club chicks. I know some legit 7s+ tho that hate those type of guys. Actually it works out if you downplay it though and look like douchey but pull urself off as a nice guy then they're like lolwut. It's actually one of the only times being more of a nice guy cud work out.

Originally Posted by datmuscle View Post
    I'd walk in with just some jeans.
    Ya sometimes me and my buds will just take shirts off and go mad. **** gets CRAZY when you do that lol.

Originally Posted by Rabbitw00t View Post
    strong peacocking. It's not that they're sluts, (though probably) you were simply different than the rest of the guys. Girls are status whores, you know this. They want to be seen with the most interesting looking guy. You were looking mad pimp (no homo) and the results were as predicted.

Your personal experiment is your master key to getting laid...endlessly. You have their attention, now all you have to do is seal the deal. Consider your experiment a monumental success.
    Ya fuark being normal and fitting in. A lot of the brahs give some mad looks like "look @ this *******" but never gotten any bad ones from the girls or have heard anything bad from them. The worst impression I've gotten from a girl is "I bet you've been with like 1,000 girls" or "I thought you were an ******* but you're really nice." meh

Originally Posted by ivanthegreat View Post
    Repped. I always wanted to try this out and believed that it would work. Feelsbadman.jpg
    Ya lol girls generally go for brahs that stand out more. Not all girls or always but for the majority nice car, nice clothes, being jacked and tanned, etc. are all big things that separate you from other brahs and make the rest much easier. Not saying it's a deal sealer (though sometimes I've gotten straight to home base from just looks via one night stand) but it definitely gets your foot in the door much easier.

swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000) swole-striation is a name known to all. (+5000)
    wahts up new zyzz

Professional Miscer Strengthftw's Avatar
    Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Strengthftw is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Shaved pubes you gettin those girls eh
    o

gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gaussiansurface is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    this is why i always lol at guys here who always say its gay to be into fashion or self grooming, or even worse the *******s who wear sperrys and polos

it takes real balls to not give a fuk what other dudes think and dress like that, when you look good u feel like a boss, especially when youre jacked <10% bf you feel like every other dude in the club looks like sht compared to u
    Better to die quick fighting on your feet than to live forever begging on your knees.

LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LukeyB has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Gjdm.

AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000) AcEXBOX is a name known to all. (+5000)
    gjdm.

Funny how girls also hate on the douchebags, yet they end up taking their cocks at the end of the night.

strongshow is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongshow is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongshow is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongshow is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongshow is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongshow is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongshow is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongshow is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongshow is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongshow is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongshow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Or wear some chinos and an Oxford

then again you're 20... so the clubs you go to ... you're actually allowed in with a wifebeater on lol

Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darkwatcher759 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    club girls are the douchebags of girls. obviously theyre going to go for their male equivalents

imagine the t up there plutoainaplanet's Avatar
    plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250) plutoainaplanet has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    can't wait for friday friday to dress up all ****gy and bring in the chix

Originally Posted by Toguro View Post

Most girls lol. At least the type that get down and are DTF, ie, club chicks. I know some legit 7s+ tho that hate those type of guys. Actually it works out if you downplay it though and look like douchey but pull urself off as a nice guy then they're like lolwut. It's actually one of the only times being more of a nice guy cud work out.
    Thats the beauty of the club environment though. Personality doesnt really matter, since you dont talk much to a chick anyways. The main thing thats gonna get u laid is having the balls to actually approach chicks and take a couple rejections, looking good, and being confident. And the chicks that do care that much about personality probably arent dtf anyways. Being superficial gets u those superficial club sluts, which is what you want in the first place.

Mortum is just really nice. (+1000) Mortum is just really nice. (+1000) Mortum is just really nice. (+1000) Mortum is just really nice. (+1000) Mortum is just really nice. (+1000) Mortum is just really nice. (+1000) Mortum is just really nice. (+1000) Mortum is just really nice. (+1000) Mortum is just really nice. (+1000) Mortum is just really nice. (+1000) Mortum is just really nice. (+1000)
    Call me crazy but i refuse to dress up like a flaming homo just for a little attention from some generic sluts

strongshow is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongshow is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongshow is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongshow is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongshow is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongshow is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongshow is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongshow is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongshow is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongshow is on a distinguished road. (+10) strongshow is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    one thing op left out, either way he didn't get any action

Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    looking good bro.

( no homo..)

i found best results when i dont dress up.

like i will go with dark blue straight jeans, some regular white sneakers, and a TIGHT vneck shirt from target. and get more girls. it shows off my muscles better..

but with a black buttoned down shirt. it hides my aesthetics and i look like someone who doesnt even workout...

just thought i'd add.

edit: also how the hell r u only 163 lb's. looking the same size as me. maybe even a little bigger. wtf is this

havent measured myself in a while, but maybe i got taller idk.
    My favorite miscer:LtGoose (no homo)
    Respect List : ShayZ, , dickyoliver, zuludddd, Thomas.of.Hunter , jcapo, zer0xp , Rasc170,wollo7,ajcoop20,softpounder
    -------
    *L4-l5 Herniated Disc Crew*
    *slap tear shoulder injury crew*

I can confirm, I am title Masstastic's Avatar
    Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masstastic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Mortum View Post
    Call me crazy but i refuse to dress up like a flaming homo just for a little attention from some generic sluts
    If you're a flaming homo for it then we both are having gay sex.
    A paradox.

Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Neto472_old is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    not a very fair comparison, you looked stupid with the first outfit, too extreme, a v-neck shirt with jeans would work just fine and its not too douchey
    brazilian crew [̲̅<̲̅Θ̲̅>̲̅|

A man chooses, a slave obeys

kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kyokushin1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Jelet View Post
    looking good bro.

( no homo..)

i found best results when i dont dress up.

like i will go with dark blue straight jeans, some regular white sneakers, and a TIGHT vneck shirt from target. and get more girls. it shows off my muscles better..

but with a black buttoned down shirt. it hides my aesthetics and i look like someone who doesnt even workout...

just thought i'd add.

edit: also how the hell r u only 163 lb's. looking the same size as me. maybe even a little bigger. wtf is this

he's 5'8'', you're 5'11''

they say you add about 7lbs per inch to keep the ratio, so he is the equivalent of a 185lb brah at your height. (roughly)

inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) inq is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    this is why i always lol at guys here who always say its gay to be into fashion or self grooming, or even worse the *******s who wear sperrys and polos

it takes real balls to not give a fuk what other dudes think and dress like that, when you look good u feel like a boss, especially when youre jacked <10% bf you feel like every other dude in the club looks like sht compared to u
    There is some truth to that I admit (I wear S&P) and thats why when I head out to clubs/bars I switch up my style and dress a bit differently. But also remember OP's and your location, style and what is socially accepted changes in different locations. In my place, we have lots of young professionals and the guido type don't do well here. Not that showing up in polos and sperrys would either.

But same end result: confidence and not giving a fack usually works too
    ---
    ---
    Aware Thread: You know you can TRIPLE the Chipotle Bowl, right?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168524803

S&P crew
    CollegeTrad.com - "A young man's perspective on timeless and youthful style"

so true. and ya lol @ brahs who say crap like it's gay to shave or tan or wear nice clothes, watches, etc. People who hate on what ur wearin and then recommend something else and post a pic of some lame looking **** like a polo and some ugly levis wuttt...

Originally Posted by AcEXBOX View Post
    gjdm.

Funny how girls also hate on the douchebags, yet they end up taking their cocks at the end of the night.
    Yeah lol. brb I hate guys every guy is the same all guys are douchebags there are no more REAL men!

brb meeting all the guys I know @ clubs and going out every thurs, fri, sat, sun and sleeping with all these douchebags that I hate. wut.

Thats the beauty of the club environment though. Personality doesnt really matter, since you dont talk much to a chick anyways. The main thing thats gonna get u laid is having the balls to actually approach chicks and take a couple rejections, looking good, and being confident. And the chicks that do care that much about personality probably arent dtf anyways. Being superficial gets u those superficial club sluts, which is what you want in the first place.
    Ya pretty much lol. Simplest convos ull ever have in ur life. Whats ur name, where u from, lets go get a bite with my buddies, lets go to my car, bla bla.

Originally Posted by Mortum View Post

Originally Posted by strongshow View Post
    one thing op left out, either way he didn't get any action
    action-wise had a couple make outs in the club few times but home base nothing yet but I got a crap ton of #s this month to work with so no probs there. well minus having a suspended license :'(

Originally Posted by Jelet View Post

Originally Posted by kyokushin1 View Post
    he's 5'8'', you're 5'11''

they say you add about 7lbs per inch to keep the ratio, so he is the equivalent of a 185lb brah at your height. (roughly)
    ^This. But really? 10lbs an inch? I thought it would be something more like 4lbs. per inch

edit: nvm strong edit lol. 7lbs sounds more reasonable