Registered User angelmotorsport's Avatar
    angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up Apple Cider Vinegar

Hey guys just thought I would share this info. I used to use apple cider vinegar on a previous low carb diet as it has insulin regulating properties however have been using it whilst in keto only recently and have found it easier to loose fat - given this i decided to see if it had any thermogenic properties - as i was getting quite hot after taking it, turns out it does - amongst a host of other properties that I believe would support keto greatly.

In a nutshell:
    - its a thermogenic
    - assists in the release of Iron from food
    - assists with protein breakdown and growth hormone production
    - keeps insulin levels low
    - contains potassium (dont know about you guys but i get a lot of sodium from my meat rich diet) which levels out sodium levels.

the only issue I see is it also slows the rate / amount of fat absorbed by the body from food - this could be counterproductive to some degree?? im not sure.

The article below.

"Thermogenic fat burner supplements function through an increase in stimulation to the central nervous system. These supplements increase the body’s heat levels and subsequently increase the amount of calories and fat that the body burns off.

With so many thermogenic fat burning supplements on the market, it can be difficult to choose one that works effectively.

The truth of the matter is that many people have one of the best, natural, and inexpensive thermogenic fat burners sitting on a shelf in their pantry and they don’t even know it..

The Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar

In regards to apple cider vinegar, there are some extremely compelling health and weight loss benefits that many people are simply unaware of. Firstly, apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid which can help release the iron present in many foods. The increased release of iron makes the nutrients in the food more readily available for oxygen-carrying hemoglobin. This in turn increases the amount of energy consumed and therefore increases the amount of weight lost.

Apple Cider Vinegar and Protein Digestion

When the body is at rest, our metabolism is maintained by growth hormones released by the pituitary gland. This hormone is made up of proteins, and recent studies have shown that the consumption of apple cider vinegar helps with the digestion of protein. Therefore, a more efficient level of protein breakdown ensures that more of this growth hormone will be produced by the pituitary gland and consequently elevates resting metabolism. When resting metabolic rates are increased, individuals burn calories when unengaged in physical activity, even during periods of sleep.

Vinegar and Diabetes

Recent medical research has also discovered a correlation between insulin levels and weight loss. A study conducted at Arizona State University was composed to illustrate the relationship between vinegar and diabetes. Unexpectedly, researchers discovered that their text subjects were actually losing weight! Subjects consumed two tablespoons of vinegar before two daily meals and lost an average of two pounds during the four week experimentation period. Several subjects lost up to four pounds during the experiment while a control group showed no change in weight whatsoever (Science News Online, 2004).

Possible Natural Appetite Suppressant?

In addition to being a natural thermogenic fat burner, apple cider vinegar also contains pectin, a water soluble fiber which is found in apples. Pectin is believed to absorb water and fill the stomach, thus acting as a natural appetite suppressant and an effective tool in managing and losing weight.

It is also believed that apple cider vinegar improves digestion by reducing the amount of time that fats remain in the digestive tract. This reduction of fats in the digestive tract means that fewer fats will be absorbed and deposited into the body – thus promoting weight loss.

Lastly, it is believed that the potassium present in apple cider vinegar helps to balance the sodium intake in a person’s diet. This minimization of sodium reduces the amount of retained water a person has within their body. A balance of sodium in the diet lessens water retention and therefore results in a reduced body weight. Deciding whether to use apple cider vinegar for weight loss is your decision but it has become a popular topic for those looking to lose those extra pounds, especially when it is combined with other fat burning ingredients."

the article.
    "http://www.bukisa.com/articles/447760_top-rated-fat-burners-use-caffeine-for-thermogenic-weight-loss"

KCW88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCW88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCW88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCW88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCW88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCW88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCW88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCW88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCW88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCW88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCW88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Great info! reps

shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadowwalker021 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    +1 for the awesomeness of ACV. it's also great for acne.

jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by shadowwalker021 View Post
    +1 for the awesomeness of ACV. it's also great for acne.
    And making hair shiny!

Stay Strong all year long alex2363's Avatar
    alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    how much do you take? a cup, teaspoon?
    IIFYM crews ....I Reps back.
    Traditional Wet Shave Crew / I can't hardly wait for tomorrow to come so I can lift then Wet Shave again.

KCW88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCW88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCW88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCW88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCW88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCW88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCW88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCW88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCW88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCW88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) KCW88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by alex2363 View Post
    how much do you take? a cup, teaspoon?
    LOLLL a cup??? I think it's more like a spoonful or two :P

alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by KCW88 View Post
    LOLLL a cup??? I think it's more like a spoonful or two :P
    thanks,
    Traditional Wet Shave Crew / I can't hardly wait for tomorrow to come so I can lift then Wet Shave again.

Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Boochie21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Interesting read.

How many times a day is it required ?
    I love apple cider VINEGAR!!
    The scientific and practical amount of carbohydrate needed in the diet is ZERO -- NONE. Dietary carbohydrates are not a requirement in any body function. In fact it appears that the lower the carbohydrate level in the diet the better the long-term health. Age-related degenerative diseases are caused by high levels of carbohydrates in the diet. One can be on a very low or zero-carbohydrate diet indefinitely as has been shown by the study of many primitive societies.

Registered User angelmotorsport's Avatar
    angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50) angelmotorsport will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have it twice a day, about a tablespoon. I actually put the tablespoon in my green tea.

Originally Posted by angelmotorsport View Post
    I have it twice a day, about a tablespoon. I actually put the tablespoon in my green tea.
    imo do that too, sound tasty

more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10) more4me is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome post, thanks :-) repped

BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000)
    I've been taking 3 tablespoons a day for the last 6 months during dieting.
    Wether or not it actually works for weight-loss I couldn't tell you, but it's supposed to have loads of benefits and whilst using it, I did lose 100lbs.

One thing to remember if you haven't used ACV before: Make sure you get the organic, unfiltered, unprocessed stuff. Like most things we put into our bodies, you need the raw deal. It will be cloudy and will contain what is known as the "Mother". It's like a big hair ball floating in the bottom of the bottle and it's this that gives the ACV it's healthy properties. It's basically a load of living nutrients and bacteria.
    Don't just go and buy the processed stuff you see on the shelf at the local supermarket. If it's clear and doesn't have the Mother, even if it's organic, it's been processed and all of the goodness has been removed. Processed ACV is "dead" and pretty much worthless as anything but a dressing.

aldo18567 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for sharing the info. Very Useful. Now I'm interested in the properties of vinegar.

TallRunner68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have been taking apple cider vinegar tablets (sold at vitamin shoppe) since starting keto. The original reason was to try and prevent kidney stones based on two pieces of information. A) that the keto diet may affect blood/urine PH increasing the chances of kidney stones, and B) that apple cider vinegar has been used as an at home remedy to dissolve kidney stones. Both of those statements are pretty shaky and i cant verify as fact or quote any sources, buts its nice to find that it may have other benefits as well that i didnt know about. Good post.
    "Whether you thing you CAN, or think you CAN'T, you're right." - Henry Ford

jkdsnlg has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

question?

i have a question that people keep confusing me on about apple cider vinegar they say it helps burn fat and break down protein to increase muscle growth and others say it really does nothing at all i would really like an honest answer and full description on what it really does and how many tea spoons should i take a day? thank you!

rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rachelily is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I love ACV Before my mystery stomach issues were solved I used to take a few few tablespoons each morning in water to help with digestion.

One note though - if you're drinking it mixed in with something, drink it through a straw. The acidity can really hurt your teeth over time!

Thanks for posting this info I didn't know about all of this!
    If you change nothing, nothing will change.

My journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153752941

www.rachelelizabethknits.com

esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by angelmotorsport View Post
    Hey guys just thought I would share this info. I used to use apple cider vinegar on a previous low carb diet as it has insulin regulating properties however have been using it whilst in keto only recently and have found it easier to loose fat - given this i decided to see if it had any thermogenic properties - as i was getting quite hot after taking it, turns out it does - amongst a host of other properties that I believe would support keto greatly.

In a nutshell:
    - its a thermogenic
    - assists in the release of Iron from food
    - assists with protein breakdown and growth hormone production
    - keeps insulin levels low
    - contains potassium (dont know about you guys but i get a lot of sodium from my meat rich diet) which levels out sodium levels.

the only issue I see is it also slows the rate / amount of fat absorbed by the body from food - this could be counterproductive to some degree?? im not sure.

The article below.

"Thermogenic fat burner supplements function through an increase in stimulation to the central nervous system. These supplements increase the body’s heat levels and subsequently increase the amount of calories and fat that the body burns off.

With so many thermogenic fat burning supplements on the market, it can be difficult to choose one that works effectively.

The truth of the matter is that many people have one of the best, natural, and inexpensive thermogenic fat burners sitting on a shelf in their pantry and they don’t even know it..

The Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar

In regards to apple cider vinegar, there are some extremely compelling health and weight loss benefits that many people are simply unaware of. Firstly, apple cider vinegar contains acetic acid which can help release the iron present in many foods. The increased release of iron makes the nutrients in the food more readily available for oxygen-carrying hemoglobin. This in turn increases the amount of energy consumed and therefore increases the amount of weight lost.

Apple Cider Vinegar and Protein Digestion

When the body is at rest, our metabolism is maintained by growth hormones released by the pituitary gland. This hormone is made up of proteins, and recent studies have shown that the consumption of apple cider vinegar helps with the digestion of protein. Therefore, a more efficient level of protein breakdown ensures that more of this growth hormone will be produced by the pituitary gland and consequently elevates resting metabolism. When resting metabolic rates are increased, individuals burn calories when unengaged in physical activity, even during periods of sleep.

Vinegar and Diabetes

Recent medical research has also discovered a correlation between insulin levels and weight loss. A study conducted at Arizona State University was composed to illustrate the relationship between vinegar and diabetes. Unexpectedly, researchers discovered that their text subjects were actually losing weight! Subjects consumed two tablespoons of vinegar before two daily meals and lost an average of two pounds during the four week experimentation period. Several subjects lost up to four pounds during the experiment while a control group showed no change in weight whatsoever (Science News Online, 2004).

Possible Natural Appetite Suppressant?

In addition to being a natural thermogenic fat burner, apple cider vinegar also contains pectin, a water soluble fiber which is found in apples. Pectin is believed to absorb water and fill the stomach, thus acting as a natural appetite suppressant and an effective tool in managing and losing weight.

It is also believed that apple cider vinegar improves digestion by reducing the amount of time that fats remain in the digestive tract. This reduction of fats in the digestive tract means that fewer fats will be absorbed and deposited into the body – thus promoting weight loss.

Lastly, it is believed that the potassium present in apple cider vinegar helps to balance the sodium intake in a person’s diet. This minimization of sodium reduces the amount of retained water a person has within their body. A balance of sodium in the diet lessens water retention and therefore results in a reduced body weight. Deciding whether to use apple cider vinegar for weight loss is your decision but it has become a popular topic for those looking to lose those extra pounds, especially when it is combined with other fat burning ingredients."

the article.
    "http://www.bukisa.com/articles/447760_top-rated-fat-burners-use-caffeine-for-thermogenic-weight-loss"
    great info man. ACV is also a great detoxing agent. Thanks for spreading the good word!

DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50) DustyChicago will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I just began using it on my salads w/ olive oil. I'm used to the taste now. I'm really looking for other suggestions on where you use it where its not NAST.

I've yet to see any dramatic improvements in my health, appearance, or performance... but if I imagine my body as an engine with my amperage indicator moving back and forth dependent on the fuel I use, I'm confident this stuff is moving me towards the green.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=608052853&posted=1#post608052853

BEARS, CUBS, BULLS, HAWKS, SOX, MMA

manlutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) manlutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) manlutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) manlutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) manlutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) manlutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) manlutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) manlutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) manlutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) manlutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) manlutbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Can anyone link a legit source for benefits of apple cider vinegar? Everything I've seen from google searches haven't been conclusive and seem to have equal amounts of arguments for and against the benefits

Measly reps

IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IcanEATyou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    words OP
    would rate/ 10

passing out is an option, quitting is not

gymnemesis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gymnemesis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gymnemesis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gymnemesis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gymnemesis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gymnemesis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gymnemesis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gymnemesis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gymnemesis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gymnemesis is a jewel in the rough. (+500) gymnemesis is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Brb adding apple cider vinegar to my stack, thanks op!

ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ucsumma has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    5 year bump of peace.

No idea about the thermogenic or other properties, but I do a shot twice a day to keep heartburn in check.
    #Mensan

***Lost 110+ Pounds; Instagram: UCSUMMA (I follow back but it's mostly pics of food and lifting music)***