Miaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miaka will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Hydroxycut Hardcore Next Gen

I'm on my 3rd day of taking this stuff along with my usual non-stimulant EVL's Leanmode.. and before I started taking it, I was only taking Leanmode.. and I had no problems like.. eating. Started adding the Hydroxycut to it, and I just.. do NOT have any appetite, even if I haven't eaten in hours. Last night, I worked out, and I just could not work up any kind of appetite post workout.. I had to force eggs down my throat.. I felt like I was gonna puke just because I was eating when I wasn't feeling hungry.. but I had to eat.. because it had been hours since I last ate and I had just finished working out. I know appetite suppressing comes along with both of these supplements I'm taking, but man, is it supposed to be this intense? I'm sensitive to caffeine as well, so I've been taking 1 hydroxycut a day (I don't think I can handle any more than 1 for a while) and usually when I get that caffeine rush, I wanna eat things.. but trying to eat makes me wanna vomit. Does this happen to anyone else?

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    this is common with some people and stims. why are you doing both a stimmed and stim free burner. suggest you pick one or the other.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

Miaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miaka will become famous soon enough. (+50) Miaka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    this is common with some people and stims. why are you doing both a stimmed and stim free burner. suggest you pick one or the other.
    Stack. Leanmode originally came paired with their stimulant Trans4orm, but that stuff made me deathly ill. I use the non-stim as a pre-workout but serving suggests taking it before breakfast and dinner, so I take the stim + non-stim when I wake up and the non-stim again before working out.

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Miaka View Post
    Stack. Leanmode originally came paired with their stimulant Trans4orm, but that stuff made me deathly ill. I use the non-stim as a pre-workout but serving suggests taking it before breakfast and dinner, so I take the stim + non-stim when I wake up and the non-stim again before working out.
    not sure what a non stim burner is going to do for you as a pwo, but the way you are doing it is not working for you so you need to change something right.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wishiwasdivin has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    No real need in both, I would choose one or the other
    ᕙ(͡°‿ ͡°)

mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mtownballer20 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Have you tried cutting the dosage back?

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Next GEN is a very strong product in regards to stimulants. That is why you are having trouble eating. You possibly could try scaling the dosage back and see who that works.

Originally Posted by mtownballer20 View Post
    Have you tried cutting the dosage back?
    I'm taking 1 a day, seems that's all I can tolerate for the time being. I can't believe some people take 4 a day! My head would explode.

Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Marshall28 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Miaka View Post
    I'm taking 1 a day, seems that's all I can tolerate for the time being. I can't believe some people take 4 a day! My head would explode.
    Have you tried dropping Leanmode and just using Hydroxycut Hardcore? Seems like there might just be "too" much appetite suppression. Also, maybe change the timing of the dosing of the two products?