Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    bigK90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigK90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigK90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigK90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigK90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigK90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigK90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigK90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigK90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigK90 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigK90 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For pumps i def. suggest iFORCE Hemavol. Has no caffeine in there so if youre looking to stay away from stims that could be a way to go. Endurance, pumps, vascular. IMO what a pre workout should be.
    iFORCE Sponsored Athlete

Registered User ParaguaneroSwag's Avatar
    ParaguaneroSwag has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Amino Energy

I'm taking an energy supplement pulled from natural energy sources. It is actually caffeine extracted from green tea and green coffee with added amino acids that boost your workout. They also contain BCAAs

naturalforce has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by deex2584 View Post
    My Natural Force makes a great pre-workout supplement.

Check out their ingredient list - it doesn't get much more natural than that.
    Thanks deex, just released our all new line check it out if you get a chance!
    NaturalForce Nutrition Rep
    www.mynaturalforce.com
    anewapproach@mynaturalforce.com

lulighttec has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ParaguaneroSwag View Post
    I'm taking an energy supplement pulled from natural energy sources. It is actually caffeine extracted from green tea and green coffee with added amino acids that boost your workout. They also contain BCAAs
    If what you are taking is Essential AmiN.O. Energy, then that doesn't answer the question at the top of the thread, mostly because it contains Sucralose, which is an artificial sweetener, and [Sucralose] is in its essence, chlorinated sugar.

BodybyConnor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Brand New All-Natural supplement line!

Hey everyone! I just got my hands on an All-Natural, banned substance tested, line of pre/post workout supplements.
    The company launched in late 2013 so they are really new and not well known. I had a Division 1 collegiate soccer player introduce me to the line and I now refuse to use anything else. I saw results right away, especially with mental focus in the weight room. They tasted really clean and natural, who would have thought haha! Shoot me a text and I'll set you up with a link where you can check them out. (814-460-0342) The company has a 30-day money back guarantee so if they don't work for you, you can get a total refund.

Registered User SupplementClean's Avatar
    SupplementClean is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupplementClean is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupplementClean is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupplementClean is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupplementClean is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupplementClean is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupplementClean is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupplementClean is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupplementClean is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupplementClean is on a distinguished road. (+10) SupplementClean is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by micahjfreedman View Post
    I'm really interested in a pre-workout supplement for energy, better pump, muscle gains, etc, but I don't want any artificial stuff in it. Anyone know of any really good all natural pre-workout mixes?
    Having tried nearly all the natural pre-workout formulas (as well as some regular ones), I can tell you that it's hard to find an effective one. Personally I don't like caffeine, and most natural pre-workouts have a source of caffeine. Check out my company's natural pre-workout formula, Amino Ignite which is free of artificial sweeteners, colors, flavors, and preservatives.

Amino Ignite contains a fair share of citrulline malate which will give you an awesome pump. Each ingredient in our formula is designed to enable you to reach your full potential during your training sessions. Read up on our website. If it sounds like a good fit for you, try it out.

Just adding to the options out there. Good luck in your search.
    Lab700™ Founder
    Supplement Clean™

mcoker has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    MRM all natural "driven"

gadmoha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gadmoha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gadmoha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gadmoha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gadmoha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gadmoha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gadmoha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gadmoha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gadmoha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gadmoha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gadmoha has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Cup of coffee before workout