Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000) Milamber is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ChosenBrah View Post
    Why can't i view imgzen files?? The headline loads but the rest is just blank
    same here.. cant get it to load on Opera, FireFox or IE
    Always pick #4 crew

PSN: Lau_wings

The Misc's Chris Christie HumptyBrah's Avatar
    HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So if I understand this thread correctly, the 'surface web' is legal content and the 'deep web' is mostly illegal content?
    I shiit on miscers, that's why I post with a diaper on

BritInRo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritInRo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritInRo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritInRo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritInRo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritInRo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritInRo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritInRo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritInRo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritInRo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BritInRo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just received my order for 50kg of ultra-distilled 50% 50% black rhino and golden eagle whey protein.

Unloaded the first 5 5kg bags and a farkin red paint cannister just went off in my face.

I think i hear a chopper overhead. ffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

W........T.........F! i just looked out my window and these guys are "negging" my house! feels bad man.

DO...............NOT......FARK with the deep net :|
    Last edited by BritInRo; 03-21-2011 at 04:30 AM. Reason: UPDATE

Zaia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zaia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zaia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zaia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zaia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zaia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zaia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zaia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zaia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zaia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Zaia is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I hope someone with any common sense posted this earlier, but this statement is so fckn stupid:

"· The deep Web contains 7,500 terabytes of information compared to 19 terabytes of information in the surface Web.".

No. if you fail at quoting wikipedia why are you on deep web?

n113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n113 will become famous soon enough. (+50) n113 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by HumptyBrah View Post
    So if I understand this thread correctly, the 'surface web' is legal content and the 'deep web' is mostly illegal content?
    Nah, to my understanding OP has got 2 pretty seperate things and mashed them together... 'Deep web' is simply stuff that is technically on the internet, like its uploaded to severs but isnt on google or other search engines so it's "hidden" (usually its just databases of not particularly important information)

TOR or the onion router is a sytem that allows people to browse the internet (including these .onion websites) anonymously, and therefore most of the .onion sites have a load of illegal **** on them.

53 Miles West of Venus Human Rocket's Avatar
    Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000) Human Rocket is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by muska001 View Post
    Even crazier, some people drive around going from wi-fi connection to wi-fi connection in order to be completely untraceable.
    If I was afraid of hackers then I would NEVER muck around with this stuff from my home internet connection.

I'd never use my main PC or laptop either. In fact I might get an old laptop and once I got it configured right, save an image of it. I'd then reimage it after each use. SRS.
    And there's a plague of locusts upon us
    And there's a nightmare in the swarm
    And there's a lion out in the desert
    Slouching towards Bethlehem to be born again
    Backstreet's back alright... Alright...

stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by n113 View Post
    Nah, to my understanding OP has got 2 pretty seperate things and mashed them together... 'Deep web' is simply stuff that is technically on the internet, like its uploaded to severs but isnt on google or other search engines so it's "hidden" (usually its just databases of not particularly important information)

TOR or the onion router is a sytem that allows people to browse the internet (including these .onion websites) anonymously, and therefore most of the .onion sites have a load of illegal **** on them.
    exactly, good post. Im no deep web expert but i am an anti-fraud professional, focusing mainly on-online fraud. I know that if i wanted to find a place to purchase a load of stolen credit cards for example (in the 0000s) i would be all day searching through the deep web, whereas if i knew the lingo i could easily locate sites where cards are being dumped via google srs. For example: http://crack0hack.wetpaint.com/threa...+AND+MORE+SELL

We have to remember anything that can be found be us, can be found even easier by the police/investigative services. Fraudsters, whether they be financially motivated or not, or ****s, or whatever, wouldnt be generally able to access the content they wanted to view without having a great understanding of how to search deep web databases. Therfore, its easier for fraudsters to have a few distribution channels that put the content on the surface web if they want it publicly available or its send directly to contacts that they have who share it out amongst their network.

koksy will become famous soon enough. (+50) koksy will become famous soon enough. (+50) koksy will become famous soon enough. (+50) koksy will become famous soon enough. (+50) koksy will become famous soon enough. (+50) koksy will become famous soon enough. (+50) koksy will become famous soon enough. (+50) koksy will become famous soon enough. (+50) koksy will become famous soon enough. (+50) koksy will become famous soon enough. (+50) koksy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Not going to thread through this thread, but OP is a big fat liar and its SO ****ING OBVIOUS.

LMAO @ hacker taking over his mouse, and then taking out batteries. In reality, if this had actually happened, taking out batteries would mean JACK ****ING ****.

Holy phuck at all the *******s here believing this bull****.

The true deep web is like Inception (srs). Tor is a joke.

stackjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) stackjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) stackjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) stackjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) stackjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) stackjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) stackjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) stackjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) stackjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) stackjack will become famous soon enough. (+50) stackjack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    nerds gonna nerd.

inb4 "lol deep web isnt anything u must go to coreweb thats where the hardcore **** goes down"

lol at adrian wojnarowski getting his trade info from deep web

2dfruit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2dfruit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2dfruit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2dfruit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2dfruit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2dfruit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2dfruit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2dfruit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2dfruit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2dfruit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 2dfruit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    when will it been mine turn for deep web?

Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ataglance1234 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by koksy View Post
    Not going to thread through this thread, but OP is a big fat liar and its SO ****ING OBVIOUS.

LMAO @ hacker taking over his mouse, and then taking out batteries. In reality, if this had actually happened, taking out batteries would mean JACK ****ING ****.

Tor is a program used to remain anonymous, you dumb skinny *******

muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000) muska001 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by koksy View Post

So you're not going to read the thread fair enough but then what gives you the right to accuse me if you havn't read what I said??

If you read my posts you would have noticed I took out the batteries, removed my wired internet connection. Hell man I don't know what to do when it comes to defending against hackers, I just did what I thought was right at the time.

Just because you don't agree with other people's opinion doesn't make them a *******. I actually have a lot of mates who are homosexual so please refrain from using that word in my thread.

The problem with some people these days is that they are sooo narrow minded in such a way that they condemn anyone who wants to believe in things such as the deep web. People get abused for believing in things like the loch ness monster, UFOs, and other things that seem totally absurd to others. Believing in things like that makes life a little more interesting. If we were all conservative when it came to accepting new and unheard of things the world would be hella boring.

Fair enough if you don't believe what I said about the deep web, but at least appreciate that I have given evidence in terms of screen shots and information. Don't just say 'OP is a *******, this thread is full of lies, negged, trolling, nerds!''. If you're going to accuse me of frauding at least back it up with some evidence!! Don't just say it cause you had a bad day at work, **** workout in the gym, whatever your reason is for hating. In this day and age we are entitled to our opinions, but if an 18 year old is the only one who can stay level headed and engage in a fair open debate, it says a lot about the Misc these days huh.

Of course that doesn't apply to everyone and Id like to take this opportunity to thank anyone who has contributed to the thread in a positive way. The response I have gotten is overwhelming to say the least and I really hope I opened your minds to new and interesting ways of looking at the internet.

Kind regards,
    Muska001

ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ragingcrayon has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    so wtf.

someone just pm the fight vids or cell tech pls.

edit -
    a meme is born

The problem with some people these days is that they are sooo narrow minded in such a way that they condemn anyone who wants to believe in things such as the deep web. People get abused for believing in things like the loch ness monster, UFOs, and other things that seem totally absurd to others. Believing in things like that makes life a little more interesting. If we were all conservative when it came to accepting new and unheard of things the world would be hella boring.
    you should read this
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=179438063

negs for using "of" where it should be "have"

OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OverWorked is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ChosenBrah View Post
    Why can't i view imgzen files?? The headline loads but the rest is just blank
    Same image...

Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000) Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000) Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000) Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000) Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000) Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000) Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000) Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000) Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000) Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000) Selena_Gomez is just really nice. (+1000)
    worst thread of 2011

PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000) PurpleDrankNJ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Anyone who says it isn't shyt go on unprotected and provide screen shots.
    Aspiring to one Day work in the Fitness/Supplement Industry....Taking it one barefoot at a time.

**New Jersey Crew 732/973**
    ++ Positive Crew ++
    **MISC LIFTING CREW**
    ~Barefooters Crew~
    -oooO-----------
    -(__)----Oooo--
    --\-(------(__)--
    ---\_)-----)-/---
    ----------(_/----
    -----------------

For the love of ▪█───█▪

My SuperPump 3.0 Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160080601&p=1204515131#post1204515131

Whooty girls are the best SquatTillYaPuke's Avatar
    SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50) SquatTillYaPuke will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is interesting stuff.
    Chael Sonnen is my hero.

whiteknightxoxo is not very well liked. (-100) whiteknightxoxo is not very well liked. (-100) whiteknightxoxo is not very well liked. (-100) whiteknightxoxo is not very well liked. (-100) whiteknightxoxo is not very well liked. (-100) whiteknightxoxo is not very well liked. (-100) whiteknightxoxo is not very well liked. (-100) whiteknightxoxo is not very well liked. (-100) whiteknightxoxo is not very well liked. (-100) whiteknightxoxo is not very well liked. (-100) whiteknightxoxo is not very well liked. (-100)
    LOL at OP getting a PM and thinking hes been hacked.

Also this "hidden web" has been known since like 2003. im sure there is a more hidden net and then a hidden net inside that net we wont kno about for years to come

notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000)
    What I'd like to know is how to make this ****e work. I have downloaded firefox, added tor, it evens comes up green enabled on the bottom right hand side, you think I can find any of these things????? I want to see the Drug markets, followed by the Arms markets, then I'll wanna see the fight to death vids...... After that I dunno, would help if I could just find one link that works.

CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CULTLEADER is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by xyz101 View Post
    Are there search engines on the Deep Web? Also I can'T believe this houses more info than the regular web, that's just not possible. How much sick stuff can you compile for God's sake...
    It's not just "hidden" or illegal sites, but also every site that has ever existed but has been taken off. That myspace you had in 2003 that you deleted? Can still be accessed brah.

Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by muska001 View Post
    If you read my posts you would have noticed I took out the batteries, removed my wired internet connection. Hell man I don't know what to do when it comes to defending against hackers, I just did what I thought was right at the time.
    The clipboard(part of memory, copy's like a print screen go there) is cleared on a restart, let alone taking batteries out of the computer which resets everything but ROM. No way does your story add up.
    Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee

notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000) notsoslimjim is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CULTLEADER View Post
    It's not just "hidden" or illegal sites, but also every site that has ever existed but has been taken off. That myspace you had in 2003 that you deleted? Can still be accessed brah.
    How? Vivid instructions needed...... Pretend you speaking to child

Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Also for those who keep asking - deep web in general just refers to dynamic content, technically anything that is a .php, .asp, etc is part of 'deep web' because the content can't be indexed since it doesn't exist until the page is generated on the server end(when you make a request).
    Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless, like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. - Bruce Lee

rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Played around for a few hours yesterday and was impressed more-so than I'd have thunked. You're not going to find anything over the top unless you really dig but there's an overwhelming amount of sources you would never find.

Originally Posted by rhunt1 View Post
    Played around for a few hours yesterday and was impressed more-so than I'd have thunked. You're not going to find anything over the top unless you really dig but there's an overwhelming amount of sources you would never find.
    Info, Instruction pls? Reps?

rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rhunt1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by notsoslimjim View Post
    Info, Instruction pls? Reps?
    The OP's instructional is perfect... use it.

DL firefox and tor
    connect to tor (at this point your searches will come up with info reg net doesnt have)
    use the link OP provided
    find hidden wiki

I was very stoned so this point on is somewhat vague, but I used his link to find wikileaks and just kept looking for a domain that actually worked since they keep moving. But you can download the cables and sites content and then need to find a program to extract the files. I don't remember what I used but the file was a .7z or vice versa. I hear the choppers so I need to go, GL op

Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Syfon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's 12:40am for me (Perth), and I have been reading and researching about this for the last 8hours or so. Mind = genuinely blown.

I would consider myself somewhat computer savvy and have been using the internet for a good 5years on a relatively complex scale and had no idea whatsoever that this existed.

Absolutely amazed at the kind of **** you can find on the web and the amount of sick bastards out there.

Originally Posted by Syfon View Post
    It's 12:40am for me (Perth), and I have been reading and researching about this for the last 8hours or so. Mind = genuinely blown.

I would consider myself somewhat computer savvy and have been using the internet for a good 5years on a relatively complex scale and had no idea whatsoever that this existed.

Absolutely amazed at the kind of **** you can find on the web and the amount of sick bastards out there.
    Well I am yet to be amazed, havent got a clue how to point my browser at anything even remotely dodgy. Downloaded FF also tor, nothing

Originally Posted by HumptyBrah View Post
    Not necessarily. The deep web HAS illegal content on it but majority of it is deleted info/info not accessible on the 'surface web'. You just need to dig to find worthwhile info.

Originally Posted by notsoslimjim View Post
    Well I am yet to be amazed, havent got a clue how to point my browser at anything even remotely dodgy. Downloaded FF also tor, nothing
    You're not going to find anything cool by just browsing. You need to pick something, and dig. If it's guns, drugs, aliens... whatever tickles your fancy sir.

There's info on Libya, 9/11, the tsunami, alternate energy, all sorts of cool info...