Closed Thread
    HIVECELL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HIVECELL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HIVECELL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HIVECELL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HIVECELL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Yo rate this bish outta 10 and then...

tell me wot to txt her. Long story short I am actually a well known miscer and this is my dupe account to prevent detective *******ry. Long story short I working in a gym for the summer holidays and every week there is a promo team who advertise stuff to people there. Anyway I met this bish who is an actor and model and does this shizz part time. Asked for the digits, she fessed up and I text her the next day. Now there have a been the occasions where I text flaky bishes but this shizz takes the cake. She literally answers every five hours, shizz is lolworthy. I say hello and ask wot she is up to and I dont get a reply. I think to myself ON TO THE NEXT ONE but then today, a good two weeks later she texts back saying "sorry I took so long to reply" LULZ after three weeks. I basically ask how she is and SHE DOES THE SAME FUKKIN THING!!!! What do misc? Thinking of trolling her with the boys tomorrow or just saying fukk it and calling her myself