Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    UltimatE157 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UltimatE157 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UltimatE157 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UltimatE157 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UltimatE157 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UltimatE157 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UltimatE157 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UltimatE157 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UltimatE157 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UltimatE157 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UltimatE157 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by comps View Post
    Not true.
    How about 10 weeks before we are born?
    We are not even sperm cells yet therefore our existence is non existent.
    Oh really? 10 weeks prior to birth we aren't sperm cells? Sarcasm fail with incorrect data.

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by UltimatE157 View Post
    Oh really? 10 weeks prior to birth we aren't sperm cells? Sarcasm fail with incorrect data.
    My bad, I meant conception........ herdeherher
    Last edited by comps; 03-21-2011 at 08:24 PM.

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    double post

zolxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zolxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zolxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zolxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zolxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zolxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zolxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zolxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zolxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zolxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zolxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Incorrect wording. No increase in body fat.

I've never measured my BF% ... but seeing as its never, ever been over 10% for sure, I don't really care. Genetics ftw.
    If you have never measured your bodyfat how do you know it has never dropped below 10%? You do know it is impossible to figure out your actual bodyfat % without testing it right? Trying to measure someones bodyfat % by just looking at them is equivalent to determining someones weight by just looking at them.

PS your genetics didnt keep you skinny. Your lack of calories kept you skinny.

UltimatE157 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UltimatE157 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UltimatE157 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UltimatE157 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UltimatE157 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UltimatE157 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UltimatE157 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UltimatE157 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UltimatE157 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UltimatE157 is on a distinguished road. (+10) UltimatE157 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by zolxor View Post
    If you have never measured your bodyfat how do you know it has never dropped below 10%? You do know it is impossible to figure out your actual bodyfat % without testing it right? Trying to measure someones bodyfat % by just looking at them is equivalent to determining someones weight by just looking at them.

PS your genetics didnt keep you skinny. Your lack of calories kept you skinny.
    Educated guess. Always showing veins like this, and fine muscle definition.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...-23-53_951.jpg

Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Roman_God is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b3...-23-53_951.jpg
    i expected much more vascularity tbh, and you can still be vascular while at a higher bf like 15%

Originally Posted by Roman_God View Post
    i expected much more vascularity tbh, and you can still be vascular while at a higher bf like 15%
    I can agree since its a crap cell phone pic. The vein extends into the pecs, just not captured in the photo.
    Last edited by UltimatE157; 03-20-2011 at 12:27 AM.

zolxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zolxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zolxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zolxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zolxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zolxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zolxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zolxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zolxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zolxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zolxor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You do know that when you get your bodyfat caliper tested they use more then one spot right? Different people tend to carry their weight in different areas of the body. If we are just going to go by educated guessing then I would expect you to be leaner. At 10% most people have visible abs. It is just a possible that you are right and I could be wrong though. That is the beauty of just guessing and not actually testing it.

aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aussieryan has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You can't put on more than a pound of dry muscle / week.
    Evidence? I read this all the time I wanna know where people come up with these numbers. There have been studies that show the complete opposite to these claims.

Originally Posted by aussieryan View Post
    Evidence? I read this all the time I wanna know where people come up with these numbers. There have been studies that show the complete opposite to these claims.
    "The Colgan Institute of Nutritional Sciences (located in San Diego, CA) run by Dr Michael Colgan PHD, a leading sport nutritionist explains that in his extensive experience, the most muscle gain he or any of his colleagues have recorded over a year was 18 1/4 lbs. Dr Colgan goes on to state that "because of the limiting rate of turnover in the muscle cells it is impossible to grow more than an ounce of new muscle each day."

In non-complicated, mathematical terms, this would equate to roughly 23 pounds in a year! Keep in mind that high-level athletes are the subjects of these studies."

I am trying to pull up the actual study itself but the medical sites that have it require accounts to access. In the past colleges I was at gave you that access but I am currently at a local community college and they dont have the same resources a school like UF has.

Here is just some things I have seen first hand. Prepare for a little bit of broscience I guess. In the beginning of training it is possible to put on weight rather quickly but that will plateau after the the first few months of training. After that in the athletes I have worked around even with near perfect nutrition, training, and recovery techniques that pure DRY muscle mass comes very slowly. Take note I said DRY muscle mass. Your muscles contain in them water and glycogen that increase bodyweight. That is how a wrestler can weigh 198 in the morning and 12 hours later weigh in at 185 for a match. He "sucked the water weight out". I will keep trying to get access to that full study for you.

HutchOBaby has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, I just started hitting the gym the last couple months, new to it. After a couple months of lifting with out any special diet plan, I decided to up the protein and calorie intake. I started my diet a week ago weighing in at 168, and after my workout tonight, I weighted in at 177. Im kind of in a disbelieve as Iv always been 6 feet tall and never able to put on weight, though I never tried. Is this normal for all beginners who start a bulking diet?