Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Primordal?

csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I started a war.

athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Which for someone like your friend, they probably do not need to look any further than SD. Like I said I don't hate the compound, I just call it for what it is. How often do you see guys run SD and come out of it with single digit HDL numbers, extreme liver toxicity, and gains that on average most don't keep over time. I'm not trying to discredit SD, but to think how easily a price tag can be come too much for health, is kinda saddening.
    You guys made plenty of money off the back of SD without losing a wink of sleep so spare us your sadness at its toxicity and negative impact on lipids. If you really gave a sht about that you'd never have sold it.

HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by DR_P View Post
    I hate this bandwagon bashing, seriously. I bet that 90% of people bashing in this thread have never tried/used any product from PP. Personally, I think that they have some excellent products, such as their high-dosed phosphatidylersine product, their preworkout product with GLCAR and hydr-casein; then their transdermal products (e.g. sustain alpha) and the mixed tocopherols/tocotrienols. All really good stuff. I am not into the PH thing so I don't judge this part of their business, but in general, PP appears to be intelligent and innovative people, bringing some new stuff to the table. LOL at people complaining about the price of some products: Dudes, we are living in a capitalistic market: If people feel a product isn't worth the money they simply won't purchase it, it's that simple. You guys are aware that the sum of costs of all individual parts of a lambo may cost only 20% of the price you have to pay for the car? Yeah, you pay more than the parts may be worth it, but there still more than enough people being happy to purchase a lamborghini because they find it cool.
    I wish I could physically shake your hand. Thank you for the addition of reason to this thread.

Originally Posted by Pho3NiX View Post
    The only point I'm going to bring here is that the spirit of the law is to prevent citizen from consuming thing that are dangerous to their health.

If it need close monitoring of health condition or recovery procedures other than just waiting, then it's a drug and need to have doctor supervision.

Sure the law is implemented using general conditions and a blacklist.

There are well sustained rumors that the whole AI category is going to be moved as a drug because general people don't have the knowledge to properly use it. And

Sure things can be legal because of the current implementation of the law, but if it does not folow the spirit as interpreted by FDA, it's only legal until it's illegal.
    These products are not an AI. We can get into discussion over power of the FDA, and who chooses what I can put into my own body, but this isn't a political forum. With that said, I would confidently state that these products are a step up in terms of safety from current OTC hormonal products.

Originally Posted by csvt18 View Post
    I started a war.
    No, its all good. You asked a legit question. It caused the same crew that can be found in any other thread about our products to pop up and start their usual argument.

Originally Posted by athenrye View Post
    You guys made plenty of money off the back of SD without losing a wink of sleep so spare us your sadness at its toxicity and negative impact on lipids. If you really gave a sht about that you'd never have sold it.
    Plenty of money? Hardly to industry standards. I have addressed this before. We are a business, and the market had a demand. We met the demand with a 1000 unit run (Immensely small by industry standards, in fact our first 1000 run of each androseries product sold out in a couple of weeks). Since then we have literally been begged to bring it back, numerous people claiming it was the best SD they have tried since AX. However, Eric continually refused to. No matter how many people promised to purchase XX quantities, he refused to bring the product back out. If you look back at when we were selling it, the company talked about the toxicity in the same exact way they talk about it now.
    PrimordialPerformance

halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000)
    MLMG won't give you 8-15lbs.

I am curious about Trenazone actually.

Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000)
    Which for someone like your friend, they probably do not need to look any further than SD. Like I said I don't hate the compound, I just call it for what it is. How often do you see guys run SD and come out of it with single digit HDL numbers, extreme liver toxicity, and gains that on average most don't keep over time. I'm not trying to discredit SD, but to think how easily a price tag can be come too much for health, is kinda saddening.
    everything can/will return back to normal within a just a few weeks after pct even with superdrol, boladrol etc.

what makes you think people wont lose their gains on these super expensive products making the cost even less worth it? atleast with sd you only spend like $10 per cycle.

and come on marketing bs will sell anything to uninformed people with money to blow. look at some of the top total bs supplements out there. that means absolutely nothing. it just shows how stupid many poeple are.
    They see me rollin'
    They all hatin'
    Cause they aint drollin'

HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Dymethazine View Post
    everything can/will return back to normal within a just a few weeks after pct even with superdrol, boladrol etc.

what makes you think people wont lose their gains on these super expensive products making the cost even less worth it? atleast with sd you only spend like $10 per cycle.
    I'm sorry, I'm not responding to this too much further. I am here to support our products, not teach AAS preschool. If you think every cycle just returns to normal, buy yourself a book.
    PrimordialPerformance

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by halberstram View Post

8lbs..?? yes it can

Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm sorry, I'm not responding to this too much further. I am here to support our products, not teach AAS preschool. If you think every cycle just returns to normal, buy yourself a book.
    i said can/will didnt say it always does. there is lots of info/bloodwork to back this up including my own so go teach yourself some preschool about aas ok?
    They see me rollin'
    They all hatin'
    Cause they aint drollin'

halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    8lbs..?? yes it can
    Solo?

em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) em-dubya has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Solo?
    Yes.....Yo're not doing it right if not

DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DanND33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by em-dubya View Post
    8lbs..?? yes it can
    sounds sexy
    ...till we meet again

Bakerderek0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bakerderek0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bakerderek0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bakerderek0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bakerderek0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bakerderek0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bakerderek0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bakerderek0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bakerderek0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bakerderek0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Bakerderek0 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i have some dermacrine on my shoulders/upper back right now. loving it PP! I also have a TRS waiting for me in the cabinet.

Originally Posted by Bakerderek0 View Post
    i have some dermacrine on my shoulders/upper back right now. loving it PP! I also have a TRS waiting for me in the cabinet.
    Happy to see you enjoy the products!
    PrimordialPerformance

Registered User Primordial Perf's Avatar
    Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000) Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000) Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000) Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000) Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000) Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000) Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000) Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000) Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000) Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000) Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000)
    I got a new windows mobile phone today
    www.primordialperformance.com

Home of AndroMass, AndroLean and AndroHard

U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just got 4 bottles of P-mag, 60 tabs of clomid, bunch of liv.52 and Cq-10. All for $130. Feels good to not waste money on garbage that would of cost me $160 by it self. But damn...how am I going to get help on supplements, diet and steroids from the professionals? All I need is 60 minutes of help. HALP???

Originally Posted by Primordial Perf View Post
    I got a new windows mobile phone today
    Eric, I know most people are pretty much dismissing your Androseries as useless, but I want to keep an open mind. How would equate the strength of Andromass to previous PH's you have carried, specifically the LV Hdrol.

athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I am curious about Trenazone actually.
    M-LMG is a solid bulker. I've just finished my 3rd week and am already up 8lbs and have high expectations of being 15lbs+ by the end of the cycle. I realize it's wet but still, if I can hold half of that after PCT that would be 8lbs of mass gained for just £50. Other logs show gains of over 20lbs and not from noobs either.

Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000) Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000) Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000) Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000) Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000) Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000) Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000) Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000) Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000) Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000) Primordial Perf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Eric, I know most people are pretty much dismissing your Androseries as useless, but I want to keep an open mind. How would equate the strength of Andromass to previous PH's you have carried, specifically the LV Hdrol.
    Methyls like Hdrol produce a pretty quick increase in intracellular water which leads to the quick "pump" effect. This effect is more gradual with AndroMass, and again, it will act more like testosterone in this regard and take a couple weeks for these effects to become obvious.

-Eric

Methyls like Hdrol produce a pretty quick increase in intracellular water which leads to the quick "pump" effect. This effect is more gradual with AndroMass, and again, it will act more like testosterone in this regard and take a couple weeks for these effects to become obvious.

-Eric
    Test is usually run for longer period of time, like 10 weeks. Wouldn't taking something like Andromass (4 weeks) only start producing effects during that 4th week?

Test is usually run for longer period of time, like 10 weeks. Wouldn't taking something like Andromass (4 weeks) only start producing effects during that 4th week?
    My first cycle ever was TE for 6 weeks and I gained about 20lbs, so I dont think that you need to run test for 10 weeks to see gains.

Plus, max levels are achieved within 3 hours on AndroMass whereas an injectable oil takes weeks to reach peak plasma levels.

Gains should become visually noticeable within 2 weeks on AndroMass. Psychological and strength gains may become noticeable sooner.

-Eric

My first cycle ever was TE for 6 weeks and I gained about 20lbs, so I dont think that you need to run test for 10 weeks to see gains.

Plus, max levels are achieved within 3 hours on AndroMass whereas an injectable oil takes weeks to reach peak plasma levels.

Gains should become visually noticeable within 2 weeks on AndroMass. Psychological and strength gains may become noticeable sooner.

-Eric
    And you guys will always offer 100% money refund in the form of cash? Not store credit or anything? If so, I may try it out later this year.

csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) csvt18 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    And you guys will always offer 100% money refund in the form of cash? Not store credit or anything? If so, I may try it out later this year.
    Lmao

Originally Posted by csvt18 View Post
    Lmao
    What is so funny?

338lapuaAI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 338lapuaAI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 338lapuaAI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 338lapuaAI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 338lapuaAI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 338lapuaAI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 338lapuaAI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 338lapuaAI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 338lapuaAI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 338lapuaAI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 338lapuaAI is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

-Eric
    Was this cycle for your upcoming role in Rocky 4 or Universal Soldier?

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bakerderek0 View Post
    I sure miss Dermacrine

TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) TheBigVtron has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Adjusting View Post
    I sure miss Dermacrine
    Dermacrine blew me away. Which one of these is closest to dermacrine??
    Who wants small abs where it looks like you have a flat woman's stomach instead of manly ripples?
    -sirwazzles

Originally Posted by TheBigVtron View Post
    Dermacrine blew me away. Which one of these is closest to dermacrine??
    Which would work optimally is dependent on your goals. Really the closest would be AndroLean, which provides a low dose test conversion, however this is coupled with a thermogenic so may not be the best choice for trying to gain weight.

AndroMass would be more suitable for a bulk, but its significantly stronger than Dermacrine was.
    PrimordialPerformance

Originally Posted by Adjusting View Post
    I sure miss Dermacrine
    Given your enjoyment of Dermacrine, another product that was touted as "just DHEA," do you think you will be giving one of the AndroSeries products a run?
    PrimordialPerformance

GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100)
    Given your enjoyment of Dermacrine, another product that was touted as "just DHEA," do you think you will be giving one of the AndroSeries products a run?
    The Androseries is goin to break so many myths about dhea and what can be accomplished when altering them.
    Primordial Performance

RonSalmon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    About the new Androlean..is this something that will need PCT after just 4 weeks at 6 softgels a day?