Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Primordal?

wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    gettin' spicy!
    I can do amazing things for your body composition. PM for more info.

Disclaimer: posting while erect.

HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100)
    I didn't mean to come off as negative, I was just pointing on the irony, if you took it that way please beieve that was not how it was intended.

My superdrol comment stands, but that was in no way an attack on you, it was a demostration that it is not the miracle pill it is touted as. This is coming from someone who has sd in his cabinet.
    PrimordialPerformance

wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) wakingmalice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I didn't mean to come off as negative, I was just pointing on the irony, if you took it that way please beieve that was not how it was intended.

My superdrol comment stands, but that was in no way an attack on you, it was a demostration that it is not the miracle pill it is touted as. This is coming from someone who has sd in his cabinet.
    It is the strongest ds on the market besides maybe Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone (albeit M1A is much heavier on side effects)

DHEA topically will be more bioavailable. but in no way will it help unless someone is deficient. period.

Superdrol and M1A have androgenic effects stronger than d-bol and comparable to anadrol.

nothing PP has other than M1A or superdrol is comparable.

HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100) HereToStudy is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by wakingmalice View Post
    It is the strongest ds on the market besides maybe Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone (albeit M1A is much heavier on side effects)

DHEA topically will be more bioavailable. but in no way will it help unless someone is deficient. period.

Superdrol and M1A have androgenic effects stronger than d-bol and comparable to anadrol.

nothing PP has other than M1A or superdrol is comparable.
    I'm not getting caught in another of these debates. Again, I Have a bottle of sd, I don't hate the compound. Bu answer my question about the 80lbs above. Stronger doesn't mean better.

I'm not getting caught in another of these debates. Again, I Have a bottle of sd, I don't hate the compound. Bu answer my question about the 80lbs above. Stronger doesn't mean better.
    yes it does.

With steroids it's 2 steps forward one step back. That can be limited with proper PCT, but most DS users know nothing about that. I never said anything about gaining 80 lbs on DS''s but I'm willing to bet my life savings you won't even get close to that on DHEA.

I will come to this thread tomorrow. With science, when I have more time. I expect you to do the same.

As a rep your job is to debate. Your unwillingness to debate and use science to prove your product show that you have little faith in them yourself.

U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000) U.S.M.C. TANKER is just really nice. (+1000)
    ITT: PP reps are butt hurt. Like I've said, brb outrageous price, brb outrageous claims, brb mediocre results. BB deserves a pat on the back for not carrying this shietty brand.

GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by beefyfan View Post
    No, because they most certainly will be bull**** logs.
    Okay then. What in your opinion would change your mind or the person who is unsure about the Androseries? Would first hand account be acceptable? Im just trying to guage if your being sincere or if you have some other interest in this. Wich one is it?
    Primordial Performance

Originally Posted by GoodGrip View Post
    Okay then. What in your opinion would change your mind or the person who is unsure about the Androseries? Would first hand account be acceptable? Im just trying to guage if your being sincere or if you have some other interest in this. Wich one is it?
    Meh. doubt he's from another company talking **** considering everyone in this thread has put your company down.

GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by kiwidave1 View Post
    I am already a member (same user name) and have found the forums very useful when researching PHs and still have on hand Toco-8, Turinabol, Liver Juice and some other PP stuff, you were one of my big 3 companies I supported ( CL, PP and XF) I am, I am sure, a typical PP customer.

I will follow and give you the benefit of the doubt for now but will be reviewing the logs with a certain level of skepticism and if they delivery and gains are held onto past PCT then I will be happy to dig out my CC but again I will review logs and any that stop when they stop the product will in my mind be incomplete and not worth anything. Logging will need to continue past PCT to be of any true value.

GL with the release and I, like most of your potential customers, hope it delivers but have serious doubts and until there are some non sponsored logs here on BB.com or other third party forums I will be avoiding all of the andro series.

By the way, I liked your TRS, along with Nolva I was drilling holes in my wife just a few days after my last cycle, nice!
    Thanks bro, I appreciate the patience. If your interested in not waiting for the logs to end, and maybe you'll see some positive feedback soon, perhaps I could interest you in a heavily discounted log here at bb.com. You no non-sense attitude is a nice change of pace and I think your feedback could help our (reps) efforts to prove that these products are genuine. But regardless of anything, your honest thoughts are what we want, good or bad. This gives us a fighting chance somewhat to find credibility.

Again, thanks kiwidave for keeping an open mind and waiting to serve judgement.
    Primordial Performance

Meh. doubt he's from another company talking **** considering everyone in this thread has put your company down.
    Yes, but I want to know where the certainty is coming from. Is he making outrageous statements just for the hell of it or is there something more to it? With such strong statements id at least like to know where he's coming from. Its more than likely a lost cause, but for every detractor, id like to present an opportunity to change their minds, only if they are sincere in giving it a fair shot.
    Primordial Performance

Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000) Dymethazine is just really nice. (+1000)
    how are you not putting other ph/ds down when the comparisons are pretty much made to make every other ph/ds look bad in every way possbile and this dhea stuff a miracle pill and a half?
    They see me rollin'
    They all hatin'
    Cause they aint drollin'

Unregistered User StrongRepublican's Avatar
    StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StrongRepublican has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alex2992 View Post
    Thank you for serving this country. Its appreciated.....
    Thanks man; I love what I do.

Ive addressed earlier the differences this product provides of illicit AAS.
    I hear ya man, and there is definitely some validity to that.

However, I think the market is so oversaturated with bogus products and overstated hype, that any company producing so called "legal steroids" or "cutting edge PH" etc is going to get lumped into the BS catagory. Is it fair? Of course not, but it's a reality.
    Eat Less, Exercise More, Repeat Forever

Originally Posted by Dymethazine View Post
    how are you not putting other ph/ds down when the comparisons are pretty much made to make every other ph/ds look bad in every way possbile and this dhea stuff a miracle pill and a half?
    I dont know, maybe we have inadvertantly thrown ph/ds under the bus,( the methylated ones ) with talk of having a good alternative now. But that is one of the reasons these were made was to be able to use the Androseries without so much liver toxicity. Basically you have a better choice or number of options then you did before the 'Series came out and not have to settle for something less potent.
    Primordial Performance

Originally Posted by StrongRepublican View Post
    Thanks man; I love what I do.

However, I think the market is so oversaturated with bogus products and overstated hype, that any company producing so called "legal steroids" or "cutting edge PH" etc is going to get lumped into the BS catagory. Is it fair? Of course not, but it's a reality.
    Hopefully and im sure of it, that we will be able to seperate ourselves and our products from the BS catagory. So much has been invested, time, money, ect. that it would be a shame to see these fail, but Eric did not design these products for that to happen. I just have faith and much patience to see this through to the end.
    Primordial Performance

futurefreak is not very well liked. (-100) futurefreak is not very well liked. (-100) futurefreak is not very well liked. (-100) futurefreak is not very well liked. (-100) futurefreak is not very well liked. (-100) futurefreak is not very well liked. (-100) futurefreak is not very well liked. (-100) futurefreak is not very well liked. (-100) futurefreak is not very well liked. (-100) futurefreak is not very well liked. (-100) futurefreak is not very well liked. (-100)
    I can see the skepticism...

Very pricey and has the damned to hell word "dhea" in the product....

Now,

Let me ask everyone this: I am not sure what the age range is here, or the experience of members on this thread, regarding prohormones of pre-2005 ....

Let's just think optimistic and say WHAT IF logs come back for "AndroMass" and "normal" non heavy, designer steroid/AAS user that is still fresh to hormones gains 7,10 or 15 lbs on a 6 week cycle - similar to the gains seen with pre-2005 Biotest "mag-10" which was 4ad and 1ad ethyl carbonate (ester) I believe and relatively low dosed. Myself and people I knew gained 10-15 lbs in 2-3 weeks! off of Mag-10 and similar products of that time. Alot of weight in such a short time period is water...sure, but strength and weight is nice regardless...

If this line produced SIMILAR effects WOULD you guys think the price and safety (obviously anything that delivers results/weight-gain will manifest SOME sides but clearly not methylated sides) would be worth it?

4-6 weeks for 120-200 dollars for potentially 8-15 lbs gains?

Would this line THEN be accepted or worth it to some? I am assuming the answer is YES to those who WERE FAMILIAR with "old-school" andro back in the 1-AD and 4-AD and transdermal 19 nor golden days.......

Just curious, not trying to start an argument or piss match, just posing a question?
    Last edited by futurefreak; 03-19-2011 at 11:41 PM.
    RXwhey.com Proud Athlete/Primordial Performance Marketing Director
    PASTE THIS LINK for FREE SHIPPING on the only Protein Bar you can get shredded with
    http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-4232528-10776970

halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000) halberstram is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by futurefreak View Post
    I can see the skepticism...

Very pricey and has the damned to hell word "dhea" in the product....

Now,

Let me ask everyone this: I am not sure the age range is here or experience members on this thread has regarding prohormones of pre-2005 ....

Let's just think optimistic and say WHAT IF logs come back for "AndroMass" and "normal" non heavy designer steroid/steroid user that is still fresh to hormones gains 7,10 - 15 lbs on a 6 week cycle - similar to the gains seen with pre-2005 Biotest "mag-10" which was 4ad and 1ad ethyl carbonate (ester) I believe....and low dosed. Yet people (including myself) gained 10-15 lbs in 2-3 weeks! water...sure but strength and weight is nice regardless...

If this line produced SIMILAR effects WOULD you guys think the price and safety (obviously anything that delivers results/weight-gain will manifest SOME sides but clearly not methylated sides) would be worth it?

4-6 weeks for 120-200 dollars for potentially 8-15 lbs gains?

Would this line THEN be accepted or worth it to some? I am assuming the answer is YES to those who WERE FAMILIAR with "old-school" andro back in 1-AD and 4-AD's and transdermal 19 nors golden days.......

Just curious, not trying to start an argument or piss match, just posing a question?
    200 dollars for 8-15lbs? Sign me up if that actually works. IF you can actually get those kinds of gains from a $200 product, people would be foolish not to use it. But I highly doubt this 8-15lbs in 6 weeks.

Originally Posted by halberstram View Post
    200 dollars for 8-15lbs? Sign me up, but if I don't get 8-15 I want my money back. Deal?
    We've always had a 100% money back gaurantee and this does include the Androseries.
    Primordial Performance

futurefreak is not very well liked. (-100) futurefreak is not very well liked. (-100) futurefreak is not very well liked. (-100) futurefreak is not very well liked. (-100) futurefreak is not very well liked. (-100) futurefreak is not very well liked. (-100) futurefreak is not very well liked. (-100) futurefreak is not very well liked. (-100) futurefreak is not very well liked. (-100) futurefreak is not very well liked. (-100) futurefreak is not very well liked. (-100)
    200 dollars for 8-15lbs? Sign me up if that actually works. IF you can actually get those kinds of gains from a $200 product, people would be foolish not to use it. But I highly doubt this 8-15lbs in 6 weeks.
    I agree.

for those gains....a person that works and has a hobby of bodybuilding or just loves to train, I am sure 200 bucks would be well worth it....

I really hope this product line pans out as well because I think people will be grateful and happy that they are not punishing their systems with some harsher compounds floating around.
    RXwhey.com Proud Athlete/Primordial Performance Marketing Director
    PASTE THIS LINK for FREE SHIPPING on the only Protein Bar you can get shredded with
    http://www.anrdoezrs.net/click-4232528-10776970

Alex, how or where are you getting this information that the FDA is watching the Androseries with the intent to take it away?

As for your other claims or beliefs that the Androseries will cause harm in other ways, what are you basing this off of?
    Primordial Performance

yes it does.
    Am I really having this argument? I can't believe someone touting science and questioning my ability to debate is going to tell me stronger always equals better. If this were true, why bother with anything but say dimethyl trenbolone. Nothing comes close to its power that I have seen, yet it isn't on the market, I wonder why.

Originally Posted by U.S.M.C. TANKER View Post
    ITT: PP reps are butt hurt. Like I've said, brb outrageous price, brb outrageous claims, brb mediocre results. BB deserves a pat on the back for not carrying this shietty brand.
    What are we butthurt about?

Originally Posted by Dymethazine View Post
    I never stated these are miracle pills, far from it. Again, I have mentioned before I will be the first to state that way too many in this industry expect a pill to make them cutler overnight, nothing will.

Originally Posted by StrongRepublican View Post

Right on. I don't blame anyone for being skeptical, in fact when the project was first announced to us that a DSHEA compliant hormonal product was going to the company direction, I was skeptical as hell too before reading more into it. For those that are skeptical, there is no need to buy right away, wait it out for some feedback, like I said before, anyone spending this kind of money will surely give honest feedback.

Mindless Banter.
    I'm not really going to address you anymore, like I said, you have multiple accounts banned on multiple forums, and we are the slime? You still haven't addressed the fact that you are a banned member here. Also, proof of FDA claims? Didn't think so...

Feel free to follow the logs that will surely roll out once Mass starts shipping, you might be surprised.
    PrimordialPerformance

Originally Posted by GoodGrip View Post
    Alex, how or where are you getting this information that the FDA is watching the Androseries with the intent to take it away?

As for your other claims or beliefs that the Androseries will cause harm in other ways, what are you basing this off of?
    Noa, don't waste your time.
    PrimordialPerformance

athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why would you pay that much when there are PH/DS's that will give you that? And I don't mean these toxic methyls PP keep banging on about (even though they were more than happy to sell them before).

Trenazone and M-LMG are just 2 that are capable of yielding similar gains, have logs that nobody disputes to back them up and can be picked up for what, $30-$40? Why would anyone buy this unproven Androseries for 5 x their price? It blows my mind.

Registered Boss EntropyIncrease's Avatar
    EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Mlmg has logs, yes.

Trenazone however only has a few, and most say that you need 2 bottles for a proper run. Current pricing puts that at around 90 shipped.
    "Don't ask for a lighter load, ask for a stronger back."

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

lllllllllll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by EntropyIncrease View Post
    Mlmg has logs, yes.

Trenazone however only has a few, and most say that you need 2 bottles for a proper run. Current pricing puts that at around 90 shipped.
    I've got 4 bottles of Trenazone. FOE FREE.

athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by EntropyIncrease View Post
    Mlmg has logs, yes.

Trenazone is dienelone which is the target hormone of all the 19-nor PH's so it has plenty of real life experience behind it. I don't think anyone is in doubt dienelone works and works well. It only differs in its delivery method and that it doesn't need any conversion to be active and even at $90 it's still less than half the price of some unproven DHEA product.

There isn't one advantage Andro Mass has over M-LMG or Trenazone. If it does survive the FDA's attention (unlikely with its ludicrous STEROID warning) it'll be a fraction of the price it is now in 6 months time.

lllllllllll has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool

In all honesty,

I know a handful of people who have run multiple SD cycles. Sure, they lose some lbs during PCT, but they keep about 10 each time.

One of my boys have gone from 160ish to a solid 200+lbs over the course of 2 years on SD cycles. 2 cycles a year, proper PCT. No change in body fat, if nothing else he looks leaner. Not to mention he's strong as hell now.

So, since no one factored in PCT pertaining to cost, neither will I. $40 for over 40lbs in gains? 1 bottle lasted him 2 cycles.

I'm sorry. But if a person responds and handles SD well....there is nothing else out there that can compare to gains VS cost. MAYBE phera, but that's long gone so no point in talking about it.

God I wish Anabolic Xtreme didn't get so arrogant so fast. They were the absolute best at this stuff.

Registered Boss EntropyIncrease's Avatar
    EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by athenrye View Post
    Trenazone is dienelone which is the target hormone of all the 19-nor PH's so it has plenty of real life experience behind it. I don't think anyone is in doubt dienelone works and works well. It only differs in its delivery method and that it doesn't need any conversion to be active and even at $90 it's still less than half the price of some unproven DHEA product.

There isn't one advantage Andro Mass has over M-LMG or Trenazone. If it does survive the FDA's attention (unlikely with its ludicrous STEROID warning) it'll be a fraction of the price it is now in 6 months time.
    Oh yeah Im not questioning whether the compound itself works; there are just some quips with the delivery system from the logs Ive reviewed. I wasn't saying its expensive, but it is on the higher side along with most other non methyls that need a higher dose to be effective.

The price will surely drop; I think its higher now to make up for the research costs.

But yeah I agree, they didnt need to have 'steroids' written all over the box and the ads.
    "Don't ask for a lighter load, ask for a stronger back."

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

Originally Posted by lllllllllll View Post
    In all honesty,

I know a handful of people who have run multiple SD cycles. Sure, they lose some lbs during PCT, but they keep about 10 each time.

One of my boys have gone from 160ish to a solid 200+lbs over the course of 2 years on SD cycles. 2 cycles a year, proper PCT. No change in body fat, if nothing else he looks leaner. Not to mention he's strong as hell now.

So, since no one factored in PCT pertaining to cost, neither will I. $40 for over 40lbs in gains? 1 bottle lasted him 2 cycles.

I'm sorry. But if a person responds and handles SD well....there is nothing else out there that can compare to gains VS cost. MAYBE phera, but that's long gone so no point in talking about it.

God I wish Anabolic Xtreme didn't get so arrogant so fast. They were the absolute best at this stuff.
    Which for someone like your friend, they probably do not need to look any further than SD. Like I said I don't hate the compound, I just call it for what it is. How often do you see guys run SD and come out of it with single digit HDL numbers, extreme liver toxicity, and gains that on average most don't keep over time. I'm not trying to discredit SD, but to think how easily a price tag can be come too much for health, is kinda saddening.
    PrimordialPerformance

DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DR_P is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Cool

*LOL* Now all we need is hatefulONE and other PP nuthuggers to come here and say PP has good products.
    Company is pathetic....
    I hate this bandwagon bashing, seriously. I bet that 90% of people bashing in this thread have never tried/used any product from PP. Personally, I think that they have some excellent products, such as their high-dosed phosphatidylersine product, their preworkout product with GLCAR and hydr-casein; then their transdermal products (e.g. sustain alpha) and the mixed tocopherols/tocotrienols. All really good stuff. I am not into the PH thing so I don't judge this part of their business, but in general, PP appears to be intelligent and innovative people, bringing some new stuff to the table. LOL at people complaining about the price of some products: Dudes, we are living in a capitalistic market: If people feel a product isn't worth the money they simply won't purchase it, it's that simple. You guys are aware that the sum of costs of all individual parts of a lambo may cost only 20% of the price you have to pay for the car? Yeah, you pay more than the parts may be worth it, but there still more than enough people being happy to purchase a lamborghini because they find it cool.

Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000) Pho3NiX is just really nice. (+1000)
    The only point I'm going to bring here is that the spirit of the law is to prevent citizen from consuming thing that are dangerous to their health.

If it need close monitoring of health condition or recovery procedures other than just waiting, then it's a drug and need to have doctor supervision.

Sure the law is implemented using general conditions and a blacklist.

There are well sustained rumors that the whole AI category is going to be moved as a drug because general people don't have the knowledge to properly use it. And

Sure things can be legal because of the current implementation of the law, but if it does not folow the spirit as interpreted by FDA, it's only legal until it's illegal.