Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jason92 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wow what a coinsidence cuz today fell asleep laying on my back on the couch today. I went into paralysis and just let it happen. I saw what appeared to me body type on top of me. I got out of it before the whole person appeared. Like little bit by little bit the person on top of my became clear but i got out of it when it started showing the face. i felt pressure on my neck and my right hand's fingers felt like they were getting bent back. Almost as if the figure was choking me and bending my fingers back.

Another time i had it something whispered in my ear "Look Up" I screamed, "No, you look up!" lol. that was a very brief session.
    reps for life
    slowbus

rep back 400+

AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by NoCureForNPD View Post
    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuu.

i dont know about the pale thing brah. that ****'s crazy. the only other thing ive seen once, besides shadow figures, was the sillouette of an old lady in my hallway. omg im damn near sh-it myself. i could see her walking slowly towards me, just staring at me n sh-it. she had a garden hat and a dress on and everything. strong goosebumps just typing this.
    Aye actually if I think about it, I had an odd dream a couple days before that.
    I was chillin on the couch with my gf, and I heard the front door of the house open.
    Immediately I told my gf to run and pushed her out the room.
    And as soon as she got away I looked back to see this black thing zoom in the room and jump into my body. I woke up right after that, dunno what time tho.
    Aye....that pale thing take that bitch out of my body?
    Aye...I guess pale things good den...

ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by strongbrah View Post
    3. Basically focus all your energy into moving. Kinda like trying to wake yourself from a dream.
    im not even aware im in a dream when i do dream. its just like im sitting back and watching it with no control. i dont even think of trying to wake up.

maybe my minds too weak to even go through sleep paralysis

qualy will become famous soon enough. (+50) qualy will become famous soon enough. (+50) qualy will become famous soon enough. (+50) qualy will become famous soon enough. (+50) qualy will become famous soon enough. (+50) qualy will become famous soon enough. (+50) qualy will become famous soon enough. (+50) qualy will become famous soon enough. (+50) qualy will become famous soon enough. (+50) qualy will become famous soon enough. (+50) qualy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow i just realised how ****ed it would be if you were to sleep walk and go into sleep paralysis at the same time

fuuuuu

btw i like astral projecting sometimes so i induce sp myself once in a while if i can

www.thehealthygamer.com AntiGlobalist's Avatar
    AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here's my theory on the shadow people/grays/old hag people often see, and a few tips on protecting yourself...

IMO what you're seeing when you see the shadow people/grays/old hag is an energy. Probably a negative energy. But since our consciousness is here in the physical right now we translate our experience of the energy of these different entities into something that our minds can make sense out of.

So what you see when you experience this negative energy is what you've been culturally conditioned to see. You guys have probably all read accounts of shadow people or old hag or ETs coming in the night so when you encounter this energy during your sleep paralysis state, your mind automatically interprets it as such, because it doesn't have any better representation for it. That also explains dark blobs and such. Your mind is just trying to interpret the energy the best it can.

And the reason you're seeing these things in the sleep paralysis state is because that is the first stage of your consciousness separating from your physical body. When we are awake in our bodies our consciousness is fully seated in the physical. Our experience of the physical plane drowns out all the other inputs from the other planes of existence around us. Dimensions, spiritual planes, call them what you will.

That is why if you meditate and learn to really be quiet within yourself and pay attention you'll start intuitively sensing these things even when you're awake. You're learning to discern the other planes of existence over the noise of the physical plane. I've heard my name whispered in my ear, clear as a bell, when I was in deep meditation and no one was home.

Now I have no idea who these shadow people/energy are or what they want. But IMO your instinct never lies. So the very fact that you perceive this energy as being negative and perceive it as attacking you probably means that they are negative beings who do not wish you well. I think they might be some sort of entities that feed off our human energy somehow.

To protect yourself is pretty simple. One is to visualize a white sphere of pure light around yourself and imagine anything negative just bouncing off the sphere, while positive energy flows in to you.

Another is to hold the intention that you will only experience positive and uplifting things when you fall asleep.

You can also call on your guarding angels/guides to protect you.

It works.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyJacksChannel
    http://www.TheHealthyGamer.com

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★

Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    strong ******* asss *******s itt

Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    melatonin gives me some insane dreams

wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000) wrenny420 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I heard it has something to do with the drugs in your brain making you hallucinate. Maybe it's just the type that goes into the part of your brain that sparks fears..and demons, aliens, etc is what you fear...

Never had it because I can never fall asleep on my back so I haven't even tried falling asleep on my back for years.

Wonder if anyone could stand up to these figures that notice you? Maybe it's a weird world of the matrix where we all are in hell or something simliar but its so fcked up we don't realize it except for when this happens.
    u mad

Registered Offender JerseyTriad's Avatar
    JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000) JerseyTriad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ibzGSZ120 View Post
    i have a couple of questions.

why does seeping on your back induce sleep paralysis? why your back?

and why does it seem everyone who has it sees freaky shiit? why not something cool?

how do you snap out of it?

ive never had it so i dont know what its like
    I only experience it on my side. I've found I can prevent it when I feel it coming on and I'm half asleep if I lay on my stomache. I personally CAN NOT fall asleep on my back. Never have as far as I can remember so I can't speak on that.
    2011 Pro Wrestling Misc. Section Best Debater

Location: Fighting off a Silverback Gorilla on Cell-Tech with my Wow Strong Arms while surrounded by 30 Unarmed Men on ground littered with Recluse Spiders while Chuck Norris PIITB Bruce Lee (no homo) and Brian Peppers touches hot Jailbait all under a Cloud, Ya'Rly!, Canada
    Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sworn_Enemy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    only had it once and at the time i didnt know what SP was. was the worst experience of my life. woke up to seeing a shadowy figure thru my bedroom window curtains looking in... moves on... hear my kitchen windows being slid open... then walking in my home... closer and closer... i cant move at all... he appears in doorway... stares at me... comes closer to me... gets on my bed and mounts me... rubs a knife around my chest/stomach... starts stabbing me.... was fukked up

was the one time i slept on my back too.... never again

NoCureForNPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCureForNPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCureForNPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCureForNPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCureForNPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCureForNPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCureForNPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCureForNPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCureForNPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCureForNPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCureForNPD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Bozbeast View Post
    Aye actually if I think about it, I had an odd dream a couple days before that.
    I was chillin on the couch with my gf, and I heard the front door of the house open.
    Immediately I told my gf to run and pushed her out the room.
    And as soon as she got away I looked back to see this black thing zoom in the room and jump into my body. I woke up right after that, dunno what time tho.
    Aye....that pale thing take that bitch out of my body?
    Aye...I guess pale things good den...
    lol, angels vs. demons brah. try and bet some money next time on the fight and make sum profit off that sh-it.

bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Sworn_Enemy View Post
    only had it once and at the time i didnt know what SP was. was the worst experience of my life. woke up to seeing a shadowy figure thru my window curtains... moves on... hear my kitchen windows being slid open... then walking in my home... closer and closer... i cant move at all... he appears in door... stares at me... comes closer to me... gets on my bed and mounts me... rubs a knife around my chest/stomach... starts stabbing me.... was fukked up

omfg
    First immortality, then the bitches
    - Vegeta

AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AlleyBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ibzGSZ120 View Post
    i have a couple of questions.

and why does it seem everyone who has it sees freaky shiit? why not something cool?

ive never had it so i dont know what its like
    Idk, I get it more often when I am on my back, but It doesn't always happen while on my back

No clue, we all see similar things too.

If its a full on session, I don't, I usually end up waking up hours later thinkin about wtf happened.
    If it is waves of the paralysis feeling, it feels like it is trying to take you, and you have to fight it. You have to let it take over for a bit (but not fully) while you build energy and then bust out moving something.

strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500) strongbrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by AntiGlobalist View Post
    Here's my theory on the shadow people/grays/old hag people often see, and a few tips on protecting yourself...

IMO what you're seeing when you see the shadow people/grays/old hag is an energy. Probably a negative energy. But since our consciousness is here in the physical right now we translate our experience of the energy of these different entities into something that our minds can make sense out of.

So what you see when you experience this negative energy is what you've been culturally conditioned to see. You guys have probably all read accounts of shadow people or old hag or ETs coming in the night so when you encounter this energy during your sleep paralysis state, your mind automatically interprets it as such, because it doesn't have any better representation for it. That also explains dark blobs and such. Your mind is just trying to interpret the energy the best it can.

And the reason you're seeing these things in the sleep paralysis state is because that is the first stage of your consciousness separating from your physical body. When we are awake in our bodies our consciousness is fully seated in the physical. Our experience of the physical plane drowns out all the other inputs from the other planes of existence around us. Dimensions, spiritual planes, call them what you will.

That is why if you meditate and learn to really be quiet within yourself and pay attention you'll start intuitively sensing these things even when you're awake. You're learning to discern the other planes of existence over the noise of the physical plane. I've heard my name whispered in my ear, clear as a bell, when I was in deep meditation and no one was home.

Now I have no idea who these shadow people/energy are or what they want. But IMO your instinct never lies. So the very fact that you perceive this energy as being negative and perceive it as attacking you probably means that they are negative beings who do not wish you well. I think they might be some sort of entities that feed off our human energy somehow.

To protect yourself is pretty simple. One is to visualize a white sphere of pure light around yourself and imagine anything negative just bouncing off the sphere, while positive energy flows in to you.

Another is to hold the intention that you will only experience positive and uplifting things when you fall asleep.

You can also call on your guarding angels/guides to protect you.

It works.
    Lol I hate when people say **** like this. White energy spheres? Guardian angels? Come on brah
    "What you are is what you have been, and what you will be is what you do now." --Buddha

“One who has control over the mind is tranquil in heat and cold, in pleasure and pain, and in honor and dishonor; and is ever steadfast with the Supreme Self.” --The Bhagavad Gita

Joe Rogan Fan

EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by wrenny420 View Post
    I heard it has something to do with the drugs in your brain making you hallucinate. Maybe it's just the type that goes into the part of your brain that sparks fears..and demons, aliens, etc is what you fear...

Never had it because I can never fall asleep on my back so I haven't even tried falling asleep on my back for years.

Wonder if anyone could stand up to these figures that notice you? Maybe it's a weird world of the matrix where we all are in hell or something simliar but its so fcked up we don't realize it except for when this happens.
    i took a gnc multivitamin, fish oil capsule, and a glutamine pill before i went to sleep lol.

Originally Posted by wrenny420 View Post

I tried to do that to one, I thought it was my brother trying to prank me so I was about to go in.
    It raised it's hand and started waving slowly and with a big range of motion, and I could not move as soon as it did that.
    Aye...if it didn't I woulda went in on it's ass.

LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LadiesManXtreme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I've never had sleep paralysis before. Kinda want to though.

ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ibzGSZ120 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    but you definitely do know when its sleep paralysis when it does happen, right? you just pretty much know you're in for a shiitty ride?

Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mcflibber has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Sworn_Enemy View Post
    only had it once and at the time i didnt know what SP was. was the worst experience of my life. woke up to seeing a shadowy figure thru my bedroom window curtains looking in... moves on... hear my kitchen windows being slid open... then walking in my home... closer and closer... i cant move at all... he appears in doorway... stares at me... comes closer to me... gets on my bed and mounts me... rubs a knife around my chest/stomach... starts stabbing me.... was fukked up

i think the time i got it i was also laying on my back

ive slept on my back and not got it too though

NoCureForNPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCureForNPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCureForNPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCureForNPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCureForNPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCureForNPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCureForNPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCureForNPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCureForNPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCureForNPD is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCureForNPD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AntiGlobalist View Post

i experienced sleep paralysis personally long before i ever read/heard about it. it involved a shadow figure sitting on my back, and the first time it ever happened to me i thought my house was haunted. i was even scared to go back to sleep for the longest time until one night i decided to look up what the hell happened on the internet, and then i discovered it was sleep paralysis.

besides brah, there have been records all over the world from ancient civilizations and cultures that never even had any contact with each other, reporting shadow figures and hags and stuff. weird sh-it my dude.

qualy will become famous soon enough. (+50) qualy will become famous soon enough. (+50) qualy will become famous soon enough. (+50) qualy will become famous soon enough. (+50) qualy will become famous soon enough. (+50) qualy will become famous soon enough. (+50) qualy will become famous soon enough. (+50) qualy will become famous soon enough. (+50) qualy will become famous soon enough. (+50) qualy will become famous soon enough. (+50) qualy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i think those scary things are just in your head, because since its basically all in your head, if you're scared you're going to think of something scary. since i know its all in my mind i have nothing to fear so ive never actually seen anything "scary" just weird stuff. yestrday for example when i was having some very vivid flashes of scenes i saw some old girls i knew from my old school in a very sexual way and one of em was naked and i was plowing her to the point where i almost came. as the time went by i started to get deeper into sleep paralysis, and i saw my dad snooping around my room and talking even tho i knew he wasnt in my room so that kinda freaked me out so i forced myself to wake up.

it wasnt that scary but since i havent done it in a while i wasnt really used to it

Originally Posted by Mcflibber View Post
    i think the time i got it i was also laying on my back

ive slept on my back and not got it too though
    Naw brao, I can't sleep on my back either, I just randomly wake up on my back and can no longer move, then **** gets real. Thinkin back on it, it's sort of exciting. But during it you want to gtfo because you can't fight with a dead body.
    Talked to my cousin about it, he said being curious probably isn't good lol.

Originally Posted by NoCureForNPD View Post
    i experienced sleep paralysis personally long before i ever read/heard about it. it involved a shadow figure sitting on my back, and the first time it ever happened to me i thought my house was haunted. i was even scared to go back to sleep for the longest time until one night i decided to look up what the hell happened on the internet, and then i discovered it was sleep paralysis.

besides brah, there have been records all over the world from ancient civilizations and cultures that never even had any contact with each other, reporting shadow figures and hags and stuff. weird sh-it my dude.
    Same here brah, I've never heard about this **** until I finally talked to my fam about it.
    Thing is it happens to them too. My brother was over for a night in my dorm, and he had an attack.
    I wake up to it sounding like him throwing up, then I go "U aight lol".
    He keeps making that noise then finally gets out of his bed and runs to mine (This ni99a 20 years old breh, I was 18).
    He slipped hard and fell into my closet lol.
    I asked him wtf is goin on.
    He said something with triangle burning eyes was choking him.
    Lol posessed ass mufuka, sucks for him tho.

Thing is I have never talked to my brother about any odd **** like that before.
    And while it was choking him I could not see a thing over him or anything.

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is this thread real life?

Wtf is sleep paralysis and why does it make you see 'demons'? (srs)

Reckless187 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reckless187 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reckless187 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reckless187 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reckless187 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reckless187 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reckless187 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reckless187 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reckless187 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reckless187 is a name known to all. (+5000) Reckless187 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I get it every now and then but no hallucinations as I can't open my eyes. I just hear a lot of 'white noise' or screaming and start sh*tting bricks and just feel like I wanna beat the sh*t out of whatever's causing it.

Sometimes I just ride it through and it stops after a bit. Feels claustrophobic as hell though.

threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) threeoneg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Trying to yell out help, and nothing coming out is freaky. I had one where i assumed i was awake four times, only to notice something was off. I'm really starting to wonder if aliens are coming at me. When you think about it, If something like seeing shadow figures occurs, why is it so crazy to think actual aliens or spirits are lurking.
    *Gorilla Biscuits crew*

www.thehealthygamer.com AntiGlobalist's Avatar
    AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by strongbrah View Post
    Lol I hate when people say **** like this. White energy spheres? Guardian angels? Come on brah
    All language exists to try to describe our experience.

There are just no good words to describe your experiences when you're out of the physical... Just because these words are used a lot by religions and stories doesn't take away their validity. It's all people trying to use words to describe something that is completely out of our ordinary experience.

When I talk about white spheres of energy all it is is getting your consciousness to tap into that part of you that intuitively knows how to use your own energy to block off the negative energy.

And guardian angels/guides are just a name for the entities on the other dimensions that are positive beings who help us. If shadow people exist, why couldn't positive beings exist as well?

Don't get hung up on the words. In the end it's just trying to describe an experience. But if you haven't experienced it there's nothing that will convince you. For everyone that's had creepy fuked up experiences though, try out those protection methods... and I find it helps in every day life. These days seems like half the people you meet give off terribly negative energy and drain your own energy. Just picture yourself protected, and you are. I think deep down we have all these abilities, we've just forgotten how to use them.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyJacksChannel
    http://www.TheHealthyGamer.com

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★

protip if you wanna turn that SP into an AP.

imagine a rope hanging down from the ceiling and you're pulling yourself up out of your body, and imagine that you're a butterfly coming out of its coccoon (it actually feels that way when you're seperating) and you will soon start to seperate your conscious from your body and you can do w/e the phuck you want its so badass. you know that thing that was creeping you out? go up to it and kick its ****ing ass because its in your mind and you can do whatever the **** you want(srs)

just trying to get ppl not be afraid of SP

CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    maybe it has something to do with oxygen deprivation since when you are lying on your back you can stop breathing (kind of like sleep aptnea)
    no sig

Originally Posted by threeoneg View Post
    Trying to yell out help, and nothing coming out is freaky. I had one where i assumed i was awake four times, only to notice something was off. I'm really starting to wonder if aliens are coming at me. When you think about it, If something like seeing shadow figures occurs, why is it so crazy to think actual aliens or spirits are lurking.
    Reminds you of The Fourth Kind movie doesn't it brah.
    Lol how about we all get hypnotic regression and see what really happened those nights.
    For me when it happens I don't remember it ending. I usually just wake up hours later thinking about what just happened.

Originally Posted by qualy View Post
    protip if you wanna turn that SP into an AP.

imagine a rope hanging down from the ceiling and you're pulling yourself up out of your body, and imagine that you're a butterfly coming out of its coccoon (it actually feels that way when you're seperating) and you will soon start to seperate your conscious from your body and you can do w/e the phuck you want its so badass. you know that thing that was creeping you out? go up to it and kick its ****ing ass because its in your mind and you can do whatever the **** you want(srs)

just trying to get ppl not be afraid of SP
    Ain't afraid, just curious. And when **** is goin crazy and all you want to do is move to flex that skinny thing, how can I think of a rope or myself creating a cocoon days earlier and busting out of it?

NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) NDiMa7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I had such a crazy one where some presence grabbed my feet and threw me off my bed. I kinda watched through it for some reason and didnt even think to try and wake myself up from it.