Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Ever let your sleep paralysis happen?

I get it every now and than and I've have let it happen and not tried to get out of it by waking up. I usually chicken out when i start hearing and seeing scary shyt.

Today fell asleep laying on my back on the couch today. I went into paralysis and just let it happen. I saw what appeared to me body type on top of me. I got out of it before the whole person appeared. Like little bit by little bit the person on top of my became clear but i got out of it when it started showing the face. i felt pressure on my neck and my right hand's fingers felt like they were getting bent back. Almost as if the figure was choking me and bending my fingers back.

Another time i had it something whispered in my ear "Look Up" I screamed, "No, you look up!" lol. that was a very brief session.

ever let it continue? i always try but chicken out while its happening.

CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ive had this happen several times, usually when Im really tired. I do the same thing and chicken out becuase that **** is freaky as hell.
    no sig

Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CrazyTall View Post
    ive had this happen several times, usually when Im really tired. I do the same thing and chicken out becuase that **** is freaky as hell.
    Have had it happen to me thrice in the last two days, hands down the worst episodes I've ever had. Literally felt like I was being manhandled and pain was clearly there, felt like pure, uncut evil. I say a quick prayer to kick mine.
    The above post is a 100% complete lie

Gettin' emaciated

da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) da2ricky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    never experienced it, kinda jelly.

aggballeralex will become famous soon enough. (+50) aggballeralex will become famous soon enough. (+50) aggballeralex will become famous soon enough. (+50) aggballeralex will become famous soon enough. (+50) aggballeralex will become famous soon enough. (+50) aggballeralex will become famous soon enough. (+50) aggballeralex will become famous soon enough. (+50) aggballeralex will become famous soon enough. (+50) aggballeralex will become famous soon enough. (+50) aggballeralex will become famous soon enough. (+50) aggballeralex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    everytime i get stuck in it I can't wake myself up and I have to suffer through it.

feelsbadman.

Strong-Ass JEW Crew Fernando Rollins's Avatar
    Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by da2ricky View Post
    never experienced it, kinda jelly.
    this
    === ☆ ☆ Fernando Rollins Crew ☆ ☆ ===
    members: derek_jeter, LovePollution
    reps for life- Hilow

GO NJ DEVILS
    GO CAROLINA PANTHERS

Strong-Ass Jew Crew

Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fernando Rollins View Post
    this
    I honestly don't get how some people here enjoy that.

There is nothing pleasant about it.
    The above post is a 100% complete lie

Gettin' emaciated

TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I had that shiit for the first time this morning, not that intense though. I was trying to fall back asleep around 8ish cause I was still tired, n I started having this weird dream but I was kind of in a half awake half asleep state, don't remember what the dream was about. My bed is kind of in a corner, so there's a wall on one side. I was lying on my side facing the wall, when in my dream I think someone was saying they were gonna rape me or some shiit, so I remember trying to cover my ass with my hands (no homo), and while still in this half awake half dreaming state I felt something kinda bump one of my butt cheeks and move, trying to rape me. I just remember thinking wtf, nah not my ass man and just tryin to cover it. Obviously I wasn't actually moving my arms back, at first I felt like I was, but when I realized I wasn't it kind of moved me a little bit more into an 'awake' state. So I notice I feel this presence, and I realized I could look around my room but not move at all. I was like "oh snap this is that sleep paralysis shiit I read about, lolwut am I gonna see some crazy shiit right now?" (srs), So I look over into my left peripheral and see this little red figure, just standing there, like he had just poked my ass and that's what I had felt. Couldn't really make out any features, it was just a 3 foot tall fuzzy little red guy. Wasn't really scary, because I was aware of exactly what was happening. I remember thinking "Pretty crazy, I'm gonna snap out of it in a couple seconds..." and just waiting for it.. and then I did.

cliffs
    had sleep paralysis for the first time this morning
    little red alien tried to give me an anal probe
    (no homo)

strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500) strunz is not very helpful. (-500)
    happened to me... i get very scared and try waking up.. i always feel like my heart start racing then i like jump out of bed to "escape" the grasp of watever was gunna grab me .. lol sounds silly as phuk

bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    had it like twice, first time i didnt know wtf was going on and i had robed figures walking around my bedroom

second time i tried to fight it like goku fought his heart virus lolol
    First immortality, then the bitches
    - Vegeta

Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jester78 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    always shake myself out of it

just sucks cuz it doesnt work right away and its scary as hell
    *80 pushups before going anywhere in public crew*
    *manlets who somehow get laid crew*
    *8 mph over the speed limit at all times, no matter what crew*
    *enjoy our shirts shrinking in the dryer so they're tighter around our arms crew*
    *bring a sack lunch to work and throw it away every single time crew*
    *biceps bigger than quads crew*
    *bears, bulls, cubbies, hawks crew*

CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CrazyTall has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

www.thehealthygamer.com AntiGlobalist's Avatar
    AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've had it quite a few times. Practiced doing OBEs off and on. Scariest one happened to me a few weeks ago though, wasn't trying to have an OBE was just taking a nap...

Felt sleep paralysis come on. And then you know how you can kind of see when you're in sleep paralysis... Well I ****ing saw my room door slowly open and I KNEW there was like an old hag on the other side. Tried so ****ing hard to scream. Creepy as **** and I don't have memory of what happened after, must have slipped into a dream or what happened was so fuked my subconscious is blocking the memory. When I woke up out of the sleep paralysis my room door was firmly closed. And no it wasn't a dream, when you're in sleep paralysis you know very definitively that it is a waking consciousness, not a dream consciousness.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyJacksChannel
    http://www.TheHealthyGamer.com

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★

FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FeralBeast has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How do you induce that **** again?
    *** Disregard neutrons and electrons, acquire protons crew ***
    *** No Hymen No Diamond crew ***

TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TallWhiteDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by AntiGlobalist View Post
    I've had it quite a few times. Practiced doing OBEs off and on. Scariest one happened to me a few weeks ago though, wasn't trying to have an OBE was just taking a nap...

Felt sleep paralysis come on. And then you know how you can kind of see when you're in sleep paralysis... Well I ****ing saw my room door slowly open and I KNEW there was like an old hag on the other side. Tried so ****ing hard to scream. Creepy as **** and I don't have memory of what happened after, must have slipped into a dream or what happened was so fuked my subconscious is blocking the memory. When I woke up out of the sleep paralysis my room door was firmly closed. And no it wasn't a dream, when you're in sleep paralysis you know very definitively that it is a waking consciousness, not a dream consciousness.
    Crazy what our minds are capable of eh?

edit Got any good information on OBEs? (assuming out of body experience...?)
    a link or two would be much appreciated

Strong-Ass JEW Crew Fernando Rollins's Avatar
    Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fernando Rollins has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I take it back, no longer jelly
    === ☆ ☆ Fernando Rollins Crew ☆ ☆ ===
    members: derek_jeter, LovePollution
    reps for life- Hilow

GO NJ DEVILS
    GO CAROLINA PANTHERS

Strong-Ass Jew Crew

The only my family brea- MajorKobraK's Avatar
    MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MajorKobraK is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Wiggle your toes

www.thehealthygamer.com AntiGlobalist's Avatar
    AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AntiGlobalist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TallWhiteDude View Post
    Crazy what our minds are capable of eh?
    I've been out of my body and fully conscious, your mind is just an interface for your consciousness to interact with the physical plane. It is so not the originator of consciousness.
    11B, NASM CPT, CFL1

**Are you a gamer who lifts? Then you need to follow my Healthy Gaming Channel:**
    http://www.youtube.com/user/HappyJacksChannel
    http://www.TheHealthyGamer.com

★★ Hiking 2,189 miles from Georgia to Maine on the Appalachian Trail 2016 follow on IG instagram.com/jackjoneshg and at thejourney.co ★★

Originally Posted by Fernando Rollins View Post
    I take it back, no longer jelly
    One thing cool about it is you get one heck of an adrenaline rush.
    no sig

SanJoob is just really nice. (+1000) SanJoob is just really nice. (+1000) SanJoob is just really nice. (+1000) SanJoob is just really nice. (+1000) SanJoob is just really nice. (+1000) SanJoob is just really nice. (+1000) SanJoob is just really nice. (+1000) SanJoob is just really nice. (+1000) SanJoob is just really nice. (+1000) SanJoob is just really nice. (+1000) SanJoob is just really nice. (+1000)
    Happens to me alot, I sit through it, but I forget what happens when I wake up. I usually just hear evil laughter or screaming, I don't see much tho.
    I signature,

EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500) EyesCold is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by FeralBeast View Post
    How do you induce that **** again?
    just lay on your back and fall asleep.

i got it a couple of times when i was lyaing on my back trying to go to sleep for the night but earlier in the day already took a nap so i wasn't completely tired.

Message Board King :$ changetostay's Avatar
    changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) changetostay is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    holy shiet i totally forgot, was gonna make a thread abt it, i had it last night, fawking hurttttttt
    fml

Zipper Suited Sun God Ironmanlet's Avatar
    Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ironmanlet has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    now and then, not now and than
    I only read thread titles and my own posts.

cVc (OIF/OEF): *Retired*
    Sorry for perfect english; I have a degree.

“The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.“

PS: Don't eat poop, just don't let the idea of it stop you from living life to its fullest.

ditsy911 is a name known to all. (+5000) ditsy911 is a name known to all. (+5000) ditsy911 is a name known to all. (+5000) ditsy911 is a name known to all. (+5000) ditsy911 is a name known to all. (+5000) ditsy911 is a name known to all. (+5000) ditsy911 is a name known to all. (+5000) ditsy911 is a name known to all. (+5000) ditsy911 is a name known to all. (+5000) ditsy911 is a name known to all. (+5000) ditsy911 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I had it several times a month for a few years. Haven't had it in a while though...

Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mattbag will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by AntiGlobalist View Post
    when you're in sleep paralysis you know very definitively that it is a waking consciousness, not a dream consciousness.
    this.

TurnerUK is just really nice. (+1000) TurnerUK is just really nice. (+1000) TurnerUK is just really nice. (+1000) TurnerUK is just really nice. (+1000) TurnerUK is just really nice. (+1000) TurnerUK is just really nice. (+1000) TurnerUK is just really nice. (+1000) TurnerUK is just really nice. (+1000) TurnerUK is just really nice. (+1000) TurnerUK is just really nice. (+1000) TurnerUK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Never had this, but when you wake up out of it, do you still have pain from it or visible marks/bruising?

Sounds scary as ****

bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bottle_cap is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by CrazyTall View Post
    One thing cool about it is you get one heck of an adrenaline rush.
    ya i could probably bench 800lbs during sleep paralysis
    First immortality, then the bitches
    - Vegeta

Overfed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Overfed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Overfed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Overfed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Overfed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Overfed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Overfed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Overfed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Overfed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Overfed is on a distinguished road. (+10) Overfed is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    never had it, sounds like freaky **** though.
    Reppin Aussie Bretheren

Originally Posted by TurnerUK View Post
    Never had this, but when you wake up out of it, do you still have pain from it or visible marks/bruising?

Sounds scary as ****
    No, man, this isn't a horror movie lol. you're not gonna wake up with bruises, because there's not actually a hooded ghost or whatever grabbing your arm. the mind is a powerful thing brah

Ok9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ok9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ok9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ok9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ok9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ok9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ok9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ok9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ok9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ok9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ok9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    lol i told my one friend about sleep paralysis a couple months ago and he told me today that last night it happened to him, he explained it as a really tall creepy monster figure was standing on the side of his bed.....he told me it was the scariest thing hes ever seen and also told me that when he woke up he started crying lol never had sleep paralysis and will never try it..**** that ****.