Mandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mandee will become famous soon enough. (+50)

How to get rid of belly fat ?

I was wondering what the best way to get rid of my belly. Ever since my pregnancies, Im abs are shot..lol I have also had a c-section and was wondering how to tone my lower abs?
    Thanks
    "Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, and that is why it's called the present"

SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Mandee View Post
    I was wondering what the best way to get rid of my belly. Ever since my pregnancies, Im abs are shot..lol I have also had a c-section and was wondering how to tone my lower abs?
    Thanks
    You cannot spot reduce fat outside of surgical procedures. That being said, your best bet is to reduce your overall bodyfat%. I recommend you start by checking the nutrition section of the forums and figure out your maintenance calories. Try to reduce this by 10 to 20% and take in the appropriate amount of macronutrients.

Add in an excercise/weightlifting program (yes, women should lift weights too) and you will make great progress.
    Training log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160275721&pagenumber=

jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10) jdies is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    X2!

TheCreator0115 is not very well liked. (-100) TheCreator0115 is not very well liked. (-100) TheCreator0115 is not very well liked. (-100) TheCreator0115 is not very well liked. (-100) TheCreator0115 is not very well liked. (-100) TheCreator0115 is not very well liked. (-100) TheCreator0115 is not very well liked. (-100) TheCreator0115 is not very well liked. (-100) TheCreator0115 is not very well liked. (-100) TheCreator0115 is not very well liked. (-100) TheCreator0115 is not very well liked. (-100)

Talking

X3!!!!!!at post #2

lol at the female race,just dont eat as much and move more biatch.

oMc_fRi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oMc_fRi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oMc_fRi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oMc_fRi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oMc_fRi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oMc_fRi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oMc_fRi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oMc_fRi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oMc_fRi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oMc_fRi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) oMc_fRi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks
    Post 2 is the winner. Can't spot reduce fat. Good luck in your life changing journey!

Mandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mandee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mandee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SideSteal View Post
    You cannot spot reduce fat outside of surgical procedures. That being said, your best bet is to reduce your overall bodyfat%. I recommend you start by checking the nutrition section of the forums and figure out your maintenance calories. Try to reduce this by 10 to 20% and take in the appropriate amount of macronutrients.

Add in an excercise/weightlifting program (yes, women should lift weights too) and you will make great progress.
    I consume around 1320 cals a day, and I have started P90X...Im trying to reduce my bf% all over..just was wondering if there was any extra I could do to get rid of my belly. THanks for the reply
    "Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, and that is why it's called the present"

Originally Posted by TheCreator0115 View Post
    X3!!!!!!at post #2

lol at the female race,just dont eat as much and move more biatch.
    Wow, your real sweet..lol I don't eat as much as I did and I do move, thanks for your reply you was so helpful

Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000) Griffco is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I consume around 1320 cals a day, and I have started P90X...Im trying to reduce my bf% all over..just was wondering if there was any extra I could do to get rid of my belly. THanks for the reply
    The only thing you can do that can help spot reducing is working that muscle a little more if they are too weak.

Otherwise dont just eat 1320, unless that is your BMR + activity - 300-500 deficit. Otherwise you lose too much muscle and not enough fat which makes you look even worse!

Just read up on the info here, especially the stickies and you'll get there.
    working on it

zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) zodzod is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    - Workout 3 times a week with weights.
    - Eat 1g protein / lb lean body mass.
    - Reduce calories to lose 1-2 lbs / week.

Weight Lifting Routine:

All Pro's 'Simple Beginner's Routine'
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4195843

OR

Starting Strength by Mark Rippetoe (Google it)

Diet and Weight Loss:

Check out 'How to lose fat for Noobs':
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=129247741

For diet and calorie calculating info be sure to read:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

Basically, just read the stickies and soak up all the great information

Good luck!

Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000) Technic is just really nice. (+1000)

Cool

X4!

alesendradiaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alesendradiaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alesendradiaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alesendradiaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alesendradiaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alesendradiaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alesendradiaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alesendradiaz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

with your bally

I was also having the same situation as you are facing big problem with your bally. But I am very happy today because I get the drops from prohcgdiet.com and I lost 14 pounds in one month. I know you cannot believe me but it is true.

Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500) Panzee is not very helpful. (-500)
    as most people says you cant spot reduction, but what I got told, and been doing so far is cutting down on three things, 1. carbs, 2. salt, 3. suger, Cut on these three things, so many people has told me this and i'm trying to do it.

but then again what would I know, i got a little belly myself, goodluck to you thought

SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000) SideSteal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by alesendradiaz View Post
    I was also having the same situation as you are facing big problem with your bally. But I am very happy today because I get the drops from prohcgdiet.com and I lost 14 pounds in one month. I know you cannot believe me but it is true.
    ^negged. All of this persons 4 posts are spamming the same info.

lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lovingit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No, not really. Just keep reducing body fat and do strength training.

jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10) jayemadd is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Liposuction.

Other than that... just keep working out. Fat will diminish in areas where there is fat. You can't pick or choose.