2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Recommend a protein that doesn't cause gas and bloating

I used to use ON protein but I had to stop taking it because I got extremly bad gas and stomach bloat.

I have since been on just isolate protein for about 3 years or more. I want to switch it up and try something else but something that wont give me the same problems.

I was looking at Gaspari Myofusion after a guy in the gym said it caused no gas or bloating but the reviews online don't seem to agree.

Can anyone recommend a good quality proteing that won't cause these symptoms other than an isolate.

Thanks
    Authentic British Muscle

RiteDa1stTime has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by 2_GuNz_Up View Post
    I used to use ON protein but I had to stop taking it because I got extremly bad gas and stomach bloat.

I have since been on just isolate protein for about 3 years or more. I want to switch it up and try something else but something that wont give me the same problems.

I was looking at Gaspari Myofusion after a guy in the gym said it caused no gas or bloating but the reviews online don't seem to agree.

Can anyone recommend a good quality proteing that won't cause these symptoms other than an isolate.

Thanks
    All protein drinks have always given me gas... Try eating more protein rich foods i.e cans of tuna or salmon...
    Dont waste time, dont mess around... Do it right the first time!

r0dparks is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0dparks is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0dparks is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0dparks is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0dparks is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0dparks is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0dparks is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0dparks is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0dparks is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0dparks is on a distinguished road. (+10) r0dparks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think you should look for lactose free protein powders.. or less than 1g..

bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bodybuilder03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    All American EFX's NF-Pro is a great protein with not bloating or stomach discomfort, very smooth and tastes great. Beverly international also has a great protein, a little pricey, but a great protein. I know you also said you did not want an isolate, but what about a hydroslate, like Optimum's new hydrowhey?
    AI Sports Nutrition Dir. of Sales/Marketing

Save 20% off on all AI Sports Nutrition products when you go to checkout all month long.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition

Subscribe to our newsletter at http://forms.aweber.com/form/85/1635053985.htm
    Ask me for samples!
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mo_Iskabar has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    try finding a glutin free protien powder and try to eliminate gluten from your diet all together by eating glutin free foods.

as glutin is whats making you have dem protien farts. they dont bother me at all. me and my mate both lift and eat heaps, when were at teh clubs both of us rip the biggest farts at the bar when there is a huge line result is litterally half of the people go away and we drink faster

lift heavy, eat up and good luck

GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100) GoodGrip is not very well liked. (-100)
    Primordial Performance's MAP ( Maximum Absorbed Protein ) wich is PeptoPro flavored with freeze dried fruit. PeptoPro is hydrolyzed casein and is basically pre-digested and gets digested almost immediatly. You wont experience any stomach discomfort or gas using MAP.
    Primordial Performance

dabial is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabial is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabial is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabial is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabial is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabial is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabial is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabial is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabial is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabial is on a distinguished road. (+10) dabial is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Allmax isoflex has worked for me

GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GatorRon24 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Mo_Iskabar View Post
    me and my mate both lift and eat heaps, when were at teh clubs both of us rip the biggest farts at the bar when there is a huge line result is litterally half of the people go away and we drink faster

lift heavy, eat up and good luck
    I laffed

liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) liftingson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ive never had much discomfort from Myofuison.
    My 5/3/1 progress can be found here.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142870321&p

Uncut LOG...check it out here!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152706323

{{**ORIGINAL DSC**}}

I lift one rep at a time.

2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 2_GuNz_Up has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by bodybuilder03 View Post
    All American EFX's NF-Pro is a great protein with not bloating or stomach discomfort, very smooth and tastes great. Beverly international also has a great protein, a little pricey, but a great protein. I know you also said you did not want an isolate, but what about a hydroslate, like Optimum's new hydrowhey?
    Is hydrowhey more faster acting than an isolate?
    Authentic British Muscle

Originally Posted by liftingson View Post
    Ive never had much discomfort from Myofuison.
    I still might buy a small tub and just give it a go as almost all Gaspari stuff I have tried has been incredible.
    Authentic British Muscle

garrettmoore is just really nice. (+1000) garrettmoore is just really nice. (+1000) garrettmoore is just really nice. (+1000) garrettmoore is just really nice. (+1000) garrettmoore is just really nice. (+1000) garrettmoore is just really nice. (+1000) garrettmoore is just really nice. (+1000) garrettmoore is just really nice. (+1000) garrettmoore is just really nice. (+1000) garrettmoore is just really nice. (+1000) garrettmoore is just really nice. (+1000)
    After three tubs of Monster Milk I switched to Myofusion and was surprised at how much easier it was on my stomach.

Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Isolates are generally softer on your stomach then concentrate or blends, but it is ultimately going to come down to what your body can handle. If you're body is not used to a higher protein diet and then you increase your intake dramatically through supplements or food, your body will just have to adjust to processing it all and will generally give you a bit more gas.

Could also be gluten related though as was mentioned previously. Just my thoughts on it.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thanks
    Your going to get a gazillion responses that focus on the responders own system and body, which has absolutely nothing to do with yours. I can give you my list but what will it have to do with you and your diet?? Try the best sellers in order, find a place with a good return policy, and try my trick of taking your multivitamin with your shake. Good luck figuring it out!

Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kon_Rock has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Magnum Quattro is completely Lactose Free and no bloating or discomfort. Also I have used XF Whey and that was good as well.

Magnum Quattro: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/magnum/quattro.html
    Nutrabio Lead Rep
    Nutrabio X BioCrew Leader

Full Label Disclosure, Therapeutic Doses, No Fillers/Additives

Go to https://goo.gl/YoaZwv for free samples!

#WITHOUTCOMPROMISE - IG @ericbarnes28

VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VPX_Sports has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    a 5lb'er of Syngex is on sale right now for $29.99... you can check our twitter for the link if you are interested
    Been to HQ THREE times
    --------------------------------
    "Some men choose to chase women. Other men choose to chase aesthetics. If you're wondering which way to go, remember that your muscles will never wake up and tell you that they don't love you anymore." –Socrates

Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tobi_DXB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Kon_Rock View Post
    Magnum Quattro is completely Lactose Free and no bloating or discomfort. Also I have used XF Whey and that was good as well.

Magnum Quattro: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/magnum/quattro.html
    75 $ for a 5lb'er

RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RugbyTank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bacon
    Seek truth and reason

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would have definitely sent some samples out to you of BIG BLEND but I see your in the UK Big Blend has a great digestive enzyme complex in it to specifically help people with your certain problem. I've never had an issue with this stuff and I haven't heard of anyone that has either.

Here's a link, 20% OFF all Betancourt products right now as well.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bcour/big-blend.html

9.4 rating with 81 reviews

Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sergibob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I can't digest ON 100% whey neither Myofusion. If you live in UK I would try CNP Propeptide, the added probiotics will help you to digest the protein in addition of being high quality protein and a real blend. Defenitely this pro is in another level compared to more comercial brands

Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Rog447 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ON Hydrowhey is ZERO lactose. You need a PURE isolate powder.
    Ryan Rogerson

Dymatize Nutrition Regional Sales Manager

mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10) mythman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    MusclePharm's MuscleGel is the only protein I have ever taken that did not bloat or give me gas related issues.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/mu...uscle-gel.html

BigBackin88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm a fan of BioX products, never had an issue with them and they taste amazing.

Big Lewis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Big Lewis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Thanks
    Maybe u could try isopure, or pro-complex protein. They both worked well for me was no gas effect.
    Only The Strong Survive! No Fear!

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

This

Originally Posted by bodybuilder03 View Post
    I would also add LBA Pro. Nice for a quick shot of protein. I mix it in everything, coffee, oatmeal and water.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete