LudiPetak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LudiPetak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LudiPetak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LudiPetak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LudiPetak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LudiPetak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LudiPetak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LudiPetak has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Keep bulking or start a cut?

Been working out for a month and a half now, and gained 10 lbs in that time. From the picture it might look like I've gained a ton of fat but it's only a little bit, I don't think I've gained any muscle though. Before i started bulking my arms were much more defined and were maybe half an inch smaller, chest was also more defined. My strength hasn't went up much, so should i keep bulking or just cut? Can i even get stronger on a cut? Can i get a BF estimate too? Thanks.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by LudiPetak; 12-31-2014 at 11:49 AM.
    Beginner

Bench - 290
    Squat - 365
    Deadlift - 405

planetaryslave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) planetaryslave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) planetaryslave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) planetaryslave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) planetaryslave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) planetaryslave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) planetaryslave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) planetaryslave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) planetaryslave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) planetaryslave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) planetaryslave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LudiPetak View Post
    Been working out for a month and a half now, and gained 10 lbs in that time. From the picture it might look like I've gained a ton of fat but it's only a little bit, I don't think I've gained any muscle though. Before i started bulking my arms were much more defined and were maybe half an inch smaller, chest was also more defined. My strength hasn't went up much, so should i keep bulking or just cut? Can i even get stronger on a cut? Can i get a BF estimate too? Thanks.
    You should cut .
    You know what !

Just as you breakdown muscle fibres in the gym to make them bigger n stronger

Similarly

When LIFE breaks u down its only for making it better and bigger than it was ..

It may take a year but IL be Back BITCH n ul regret it !

Location: Land of the free, Home of the uglys, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) aaron501 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    at 5,10 and 191lb's and judging from those pictures you should cut. You're looking at loosing maybe 20-30lb of fat before you should think of bulking again. you dreamer bulked hard.