Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Enjoy the simple things matthewst's Avatar
    matthewst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy EC stack causing bad breath. Cures?

I started an EC stack to help with the last few stubborn pounds. Now my family is saying my breath is terrible. Nothing else in my diet has changed, it must be the EC. Has anyone else experienced this? Do any of you know of any possible cures? I've already brushed and gargled (with mouthwash) my self silly.

HumanAmerican will become famous soon enough. (+50) HumanAmerican will become famous soon enough. (+50) HumanAmerican will become famous soon enough. (+50) HumanAmerican will become famous soon enough. (+50) HumanAmerican will become famous soon enough. (+50) HumanAmerican will become famous soon enough. (+50) HumanAmerican will become famous soon enough. (+50) HumanAmerican will become famous soon enough. (+50) HumanAmerican will become famous soon enough. (+50) HumanAmerican will become famous soon enough. (+50) HumanAmerican will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    try to find out if its a very chemical smell or more just a morning breath smell. If it's a chemical smell your body could be making acetone, which escapes through the urine and breath. Other than that i'm really not sure. I have taken ECA before with no problems in the breath department.
    Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
    Vince Lombardi

matthewst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) matthewst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL! My wife actually described my breath as smelling "chemically".

Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by matthewst View Post
    LOL! My wife actually described my breath as smelling "chemically".
    I thought the acetone had a fruity smell?

The E/C will not give you bad breath, no way.
    Fierce Five log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172189533&p=1457532133

TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000)
    EC can absolutely give you a chemical or metallic taste in your mouth, so I don't see the breath being out of the question.

Has anybody been able to cure this halitosis?

TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000) TheNewestGuy is just really nice. (+1000)
    For me it only happens about 20 minutes after taking it and is greatly reduced by drinking a lot of water when I do.

RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What type of pills are you using that contain the E?
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
    *Misc Horsehead Crew*

Max Bench for reps - 365
    Max Squat for reps - 455
    Max Dead for reps - 405

Sometimes Bronkaid, sometimes Primatene tablets.

Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Cheap5.0 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheNewestGuy View Post
    EC can absolutely give you a chemical or metallic taste in your mouth, so I don't see the breath being out of the question.
    Ive read a lot on E/C and have never heard/seen this before. Are you trolling me here? Ive been cycling on and off E for 8 weeks, it has not done that too me.
    Fierce Five log:

xSneakytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xSneakytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xSneakytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xSneakytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xSneakytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xSneakytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xSneakytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xSneakytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xSneakytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xSneakytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xSneakytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Isn't a side effect of ephedra and caffeine dry mouth. Bacteria like strep mutans love dry mouth they can actually increase in number pretty rapidly without saliva and the enzymes in it constantly in your mouth, it also reduces their acidic environment and keeps your teeth from demineralizing.

I get dry mouth all the time and it results in dragon breath. I always have to chew gum (sugar free) and drink crap loads of water or tea and mouthwash twice a day to get rid of it.

My guess would either be that or I also get bad breath when my body is in Ketosis.

Nope, not trolling. My wife said my breath smells like "chemicals". I do drink water through the day, maybe I'm not drinking enough. Any other advice out there? Anything that will neutralize the smell?

Originally Posted by xSneakytiki View Post
    My guess would either be that or I also get bad breath when my body is in Ketosis.

There is alot of info about "Keto-breath" on the web. More water is number 1 on every list. I'll be doing that for sure. I'll also be adding a few drops of mint oil or lemon juice to my water.

RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RyKane is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There are a numerous amount of people using bronkaid and primatene in the world and I can't find anything on the web about them being linked to bad breath.

Someone mentioned above about having a dry mouth causing bad breath and they are 100 percent correct. Caffeine is a diuretic and will dry you out, my suggestion would be to start drinking more water and maybe cut back on the caffeine.
    "Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
    *Misc Horsehead Crew*

Max Bench for reps - 365
    Max Squat for reps - 455
    Max Dead for reps - 405

bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bmontgomery87 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    drink more water.
    chew gum.

thats all i got OP

xSneakytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xSneakytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xSneakytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xSneakytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xSneakytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xSneakytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xSneakytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xSneakytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xSneakytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xSneakytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xSneakytiki has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There is alot of info about "Keto-breath" on the web. More water is number 1 on every list. I'll be doing that for sure. I'll also be adding a few drops of mint oil or lemon juice to my water.
    Chew gum, it stimulates your salivary glands to keep a constant flow in your mouth and this will get rid of the bacteria if you have dry mouth, even if you don't it'll still help.

Is your chemical smell more of a sweet or alcohol like smell or is it more ammonia like, similar to urine or household cleaners?

Its harder to cure keto-breath when you're trying to lose weight and limit carbs but fruits or 100% fruit juices will help alot a few times a day instead of a super sugary drink that people recommend for it. Not to sure though, I'm going from memory with this.

VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    brush your teeth?

@RyKane I kept googling "Bronkaid breath", "Primatene breath", and even "Ephedrine breath". I couldn't find anything. Then @xSneakytiki mentioned ketosis. I googled "Ketosis breath" and BAM. I'm sure the dry mouth doesn't help.

@xSneakytiki and @bmontgomery87 I'll be picking up some sugar free gum today as well.

@VAnick :-< Did my wife tell you to say that?

Thanks for the assist everyone. Have a great day.

@RyKane I kept googling "Bronkaid breath", "Primatene breath", and even "Ephedrine breath". I couldn't find anything. Then @xSneakytiki mentioned ketosis. I googled "Ketosis breath" and BAM. I'm sure the dry mouth doesn't help.

@xSneakytiki and @bmontgomery87 I'll be picking up some sugar free gum today as well.

@VAnick :-< Did my wife tell you to say that?

Thanks for the assist everyone. Have a great day.
    Just make sure you don't have an ammonia smell on your breath. You body gets rid of this stuff through piss and sometimes sweat. If you're breathing it out then you are not getting nearly enough water and/or you're having some major kidney issues. This combined with an E/C stack is no bueno. We had a guy screw up his kidneys like this when we were near the equator doing humanitarian support and he had ammonia on his breath. Even if your piss is pale or light yellow and mostly clear your dehydrated, unless your loading on B vitamins then yeah you piss alot of those out.

Good luck with the breath.

Originally Posted by Cheap5.0 View Post
    Ive read a lot on E/C and have never heard/seen this before. Are you trolling me here? Ive been cycling on and off E for 8 weeks, it has not done that too me.
    No, it's quite real. I think there are a couple of things at play:

1. That metallic taste, much like the asparagus in urine smell, is not detected by all people.

2. It seems to happen when you don't have enough water

So either 1, 2 or both are true for you.

VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50) VAnick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you doing Keto? Keto breath doesn't happen unless you are in Ketosis, and you can get Ketostix to measure whether or not you are in ketosis. My piss was always smells and my mouth was metallic tasting while in keto, but I drank + brushed very often so it wasn't too noticeable.

And if you use the popular Web search engine Google Dot Com, you can see it's not an excedingly rare phenomenom:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...=g-v1&aql=&oq=

No, it's quite real. I think there are a couple of things at play:

1. That metallic taste, much like the asparagus in urine smell, is not detected by all people.

2. It seems to happen when you don't have enough water

So either 1, 2 or both are true for you.
    Must be my high tolerance of that smell and that i drink a ton of water that i never got it.

And if you use the popular Web search engine Google Dot Com, you can see it's not an excedingly rare phenomenom:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...=g-v1&aql=&oq=
    Never heard of it, why would i google for bad breath caused by ephedrine ya know?
    Fierce Five log:

kmac5855 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmac5855 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmac5855 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmac5855 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmac5855 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmac5855 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmac5855 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmac5855 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmac5855 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmac5855 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kmac5855 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Cheap5.0 View Post
    Cheap, just curious...how have your results been with the EC stack?

Haven't taken it in about a year, thinking about starting up again.

Get some keto strips from a local pharmacy to see if your urine is producing ketones. If not, then it's definitely not Keto Breath. Are you on a Keto diet??
    *Misc Horsehead Crew*

Max Bench for reps - 365
    Max Squat for reps - 455
    Max Dead for reps - 405

msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Stop taking EC stack?

Originally Posted by RyKane View Post
    Are you on a Keto diet??
    @RyKane Yep. Didn't have the problem until the EC stack.

@msm00b That's a nice thought, but the stack IS working.

I'm going to up my water intake for a few days and see if that helps.

'Mirin My Party Hat? eappleton1's Avatar
    eappleton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eappleton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eappleton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eappleton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eappleton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eappleton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eappleton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eappleton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eappleton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eappleton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eappleton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    water, brush your teeth AT NIGHT, listerine, gum, water, water, water....
    1/5/15: 221.6 1/8/15: 219.4

gourlay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gourlay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gourlay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gourlay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gourlay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gourlay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gourlay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gourlay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gourlay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gourlay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) gourlay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hahaha cnt believe theres been so many replys to this when theres guys askin for proper weight loss advise n get no replys!

'Mirin My Party Hat? eappleton1's Avatar
    eappleton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eappleton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eappleton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eappleton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eappleton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eappleton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eappleton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eappleton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eappleton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eappleton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) eappleton1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by gourlay View Post
    hahaha cnt believe theres been so many replys to this when theres guys askin for proper weight loss advise n get no replys!
    its because its interesting! part of being apart of an online forum is that you get a LOT of repeat information. i havent seen this topic before, so i read it. I try to read as many as i can, but new info is more interesting
    1/5/15: 221.6 1/8/15: 219.4