hussin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hussin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hussin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hussin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hussin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hussin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hussin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hussin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hussin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hussin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hussin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Am i thinking right about my goal ?

Hello guys , I'm in between the decision of bulking up ( clean ) or cutting ;

My weight is 142 and my body fat is 12.3 . I don't feel that i should cut up because i don't have muscles to show up ! also , my arms look so thin ! HOWEVER, i have a little belly and my waist size is 32 inches . ( BASICALLY IM CALLED SKINNY FAT LOOL )

What i think to do : Is to keep losing weight ( muscles + fat) until reaching SINGLE DIGIT BODY FAT ( 7-9 % ) for a month .

THEN , i will clean bulk for 5 months . WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY PLAN ?

ALSO , ANOTHER QUESTION : if i start with flat belly , would i have 6 pack after bulking up ( clean bulk )

Thanks ,,

n3ca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You could keep losing weight while trying to save as much muscle as it is possible with proper diet and suplementation
    or you could start clean bulking and than do cutting after you've finsihed bulking. The decision is on you,most important is not to lose muscles ..

hussin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hussin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hussin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hussin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hussin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hussin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hussin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hussin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hussin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hussin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hussin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by n3ca View Post
    you could keep losing weight while trying to save as much muscle as it is possible with proper diet and suplementation
    or you could start clean bulking and than do cutting after you've finsihed bulking. The decision is on you,most important is not to lose muscles ..
    what is the best for the overall look ?

n3ca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    It really doesn't metter as long as you do it on right way,but it would probably be better for you if you start bulking first.
    First you bulk up and than you cut after bulking if you have to cut something.
    If you do cutting first and than bulking it's possible that you will have to do cutting again after bulking ..