Greekbeast4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Anorexia recovery..HELP?!

Hey guys, I'm kind of stuck in a weird situation. This year I'm having a anorexia like relationship with food and was underweight for a long time. I went both to a psychotherapist and a nutritionist. I developed this kind of behavior because I had to move to another country and the only thing that made me happy was controlling food and losing weight...Btw I'm a 14 year old teen girl. I went on vacation and forgot everything I was doing, so I gained around 10 pounds in 2 weeks. My doctor was super excited and told me to keep this weight, 52kg with a height of 5'3". But I thought I looked horribly fat and already lost 1kg and this week I'm hoping to lose the other kg so I'm where I want at 50. But my doctor said If I drop weight she will not allow me to workout anymore, but working out is my life...Any kind of suggestions?

Registered User dontaddmeudumbb's Avatar
    dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Greekbeast4 View Post
    Hey guys, I'm kind of stuck in a weird situation. This year I'm having a anorexia like relationship with food and was underweight for a long time. I went both to a psychotherapist and a nutritionist. I developed this kind of behavior because I had to move to another country and the only thing that made me happy was controlling food and losing weight...Btw I'm a 14 year old teen girl. I went on vacation and forgot everything I was doing, so I gained around 10 pounds in 2 weeks. My doctor was super excited and told me to keep this weight, 52kg with a height of 5 f 3. But I thought I looked horribly fat and already lost 1kg and this week I'm hoping to lose the other kg so I'm where I want at 50. But my doctor said If I drop weight she will not allow me to workout anymore, but working out is my life...Any kind of suggestions?

So then you're not anorexic? Or you wouldn't gain 10 pounds in two weeks.
    What "horribly fat" is to you, is probably skinny to everyone else.
    Don't put working out in higher priority then your health.
    I'm guessing your workouts only consist of cardio. Try weightlifting and you'll gain more weight while getting thinner.

Originally Posted by dontaddmeudumbb View Post
    So then you're not anorexic? Or you wouldn't gain 10 pounds in two weeks.
    What "horribly fat" is to you, is probably skinny to everyone else.
    Don't put working out in higher priority then your health.
    I'm guessing your workouts only consist of cardio. Try weightlifting and you'll gain more weight while getting thinner.
    I get this behavior every time I'm back here..My parents don't let me buy heavy dumbells and here in Germany you can only go to the the gym If you are 16+..Usually I do it when my Mom is at work and I use bottles like 16 or 18 bottles, but lately she has been very much at home so I couldn't lift..

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you were truly diagnosed with anorexia, you need to consult with your doctor and nutritionist before you even think about starting to exercise or begin any sort of weight loss regiment.

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    If you were truly diagnosed with anorexia, you need to consult with your doctor and nutritionist before you even think about starting to exercise or begin any sort of weight loss regiment.
    this. he has experience with anorexia iirc
    Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaintballMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The best advice I can think of is that you will look less "fat" if you ironically gain weight... Look at this picture. Both guys (I know you are a girl, but this is an example) are 10% bodyfat, but one has more muscle mass. It's pretty obvious he also looks leaner due to this.

You can look leaner while gaining weight by slowly increasing your weight while working out. I've heard of a few ex-anorexics from this site saying that counting calories helped them get over it because they know if the eat X amount, they will not get fat. However, only use this if you are serious about gaining weight. DO NOT use this to "control" your intake.
    "There is no reason to be alive if you can't do deadlift."

S- 245x5
    B- 170x5
    D- 330x5

Log- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160895651

So all of you say I should go back to 52? I have a weigh in next thursday so in about 8 days..And she will be angry as hell if she sees what I lost already..What should I do there?

SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000) SamSix is just really nice. (+1000)
    So all of you say I should go back to 52? I have a weigh in next thursday so in about 8 days..And she will be angry as hell if she sees what I lost already..What should I do there?
    we're all saying you should maintain a healthy weight so you can develop and grow properly.

edit: start watching furious pete videos

Master total
    S: 585
    B: 370
    D: 605

Originally Posted by SamSix View Post
    we're all saying you should maintain a healthy weight so you can develop and grow properly.

edit: start watching furious pete videos

I'm watching Pete he's amazing My doctor has a desired weight I should keep..I feel healthy at 50, it's not underweight..Should I speak with her?

Registered User dontaddmeudumbb's Avatar
    dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dontaddmeudumbb is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I'm watching Pete he's amazing My doctor has a desired weight I should keep..I feel healthy at 50, it's not underweight..Should I speak with her?
    listen to your doctor......youre only 14
    your doctor knows whats best for you

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dontaddmeudumbb View Post
    listen to your doctor......youre only 14
    your doctor knows whats best for you
    Literally best advice I've ever seen you post.