JeepJK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeepJK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeepJK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeepJK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeepJK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeepJK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeepJK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeepJK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeepJK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeepJK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JeepJK has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Why am I eating so much???

I am new here as well as to bodybuilding so I am a little lost. I have been working out and eating right religiously since the beginning of January, but this week I came down with a fever and sore throat so I stayed out of the gym to recover. Anyway, I cant stop eating because my body is craving so much food. I am eating about twice as much as I do when I work out and I dont want to gain fat, can someone tell me why this is happening and if it is normal? Thanks.

db_ggmm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) db_ggmm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) db_ggmm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) db_ggmm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) db_ggmm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) db_ggmm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) db_ggmm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) db_ggmm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) db_ggmm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) db_ggmm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) db_ggmm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Fever - body burns energy to heat itself. Sore throat - body fighting infection, burns energy.

nebnar will become famous soon enough. (+50) nebnar will become famous soon enough. (+50) nebnar will become famous soon enough. (+50) nebnar will become famous soon enough. (+50) nebnar will become famous soon enough. (+50) nebnar will become famous soon enough. (+50) nebnar will become famous soon enough. (+50) nebnar will become famous soon enough. (+50) nebnar will become famous soon enough. (+50) nebnar will become famous soon enough. (+50) nebnar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    last time i got sick, (which was a long time ago..thank goodness) i think i remember eating alot more as i started feeling better.... but then again i was fat back then too, so twice as much as too much, was still too much.

anyways, if your body says your hungry, my opinion is eat, listen to what your body says..as everyone else always says

just make sure its the good stuff you eat...don't go out eating 3 big macs, 2 super fries, a chocolate milkshake, and a whole pizza pie, washed down with a 64 ounce regular soda.

dam, is it cheat day yet?
    year 2 will be better than year 1, as i've had a year to realize how little I really knew.

JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) JerryB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JeepJK View Post
    I am new here as well as to bodybuilding so I am a little lost. I have been working out and eating right religiously since the beginning of January, but this week I came down with a fever and sore throat so I stayed out of the gym to recover. Anyway, I cant stop eating because my body is craving so much food. I am eating about twice as much as I do when I work out and I dont want to gain fat, can someone tell me why this is happening and if it is normal? Thanks.
    Why worry it's only for a few days. How much body fat can you gain in a few days to be noticed?

It’s good you have an appetite.

If you are 5'6" and weigh only 146 pounds, it appears you need to eat more if you are training for bodybuilding.
    How can you visualize training a muscle if you don't know its structure?

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JerryB View Post
    Why worry it's only for a few days. How much body fat can you gain in a few days to be noticed?

It’s good you have an appetite.

If you are 5'6" and weigh only 146 pounds, it appears you need to eat more if you are training for bodybuilding.
    Exactly. It takes as long for the fat to accumulate as it does to get rid of. Don't sweat it.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Welcome to the club.

I'm hungry all the time. All. The. Time.

You're very light, so eat up. Protein, fat, carbs, all of it. You'll gain muscle and fat, but mostly muscle.
    ---
    This Machine Kills Fascists.
    ---
    BULKING LOG : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137967093&pagenumber=
    ---
    BTK - Bleed Time Krew
    ---
    "He runs, an activity that we defeated eons ago when humans discovered we are slower than every other animal on earth and can ride horses" - joelash302

phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000) phozosado is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by phozosado View Post
    Welcome to the club.

I'm hungry all the time. All. The. Time.

You're very light, so eat up. Protein, fat, carbs, all of it. You'll gain muscle and fat, but mostly muscle.
    ...and just to give you an idea of what I have to do to keep muscle:

I eat clean all week. Chicken, rabbit, tuna, eggs, oats, etc.

Fridays? Usually put down a whole large pizza for lunch and then several cheeseburgers for dinner.
    ---
    This Machine Kills Fascists.
    ---
    BULKING LOG : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=137967093&pagenumber=
    ---
    BTK - Bleed Time Krew
    ---
    "He runs, an activity that we defeated eons ago when humans discovered we are slower than every other animal on earth and can ride horses" - joelash302