workouteveryday is not very well liked. (-100) workouteveryday is not very well liked. (-100) workouteveryday is not very well liked. (-100) workouteveryday is not very well liked. (-100) workouteveryday is not very well liked. (-100) workouteveryday is not very well liked. (-100) workouteveryday is not very well liked. (-100) workouteveryday is not very well liked. (-100) workouteveryday is not very well liked. (-100) workouteveryday is not very well liked. (-100) workouteveryday is not very well liked. (-100)

Let Myself Go...

My highest weight was 220. I recently experienced some trauma in life (like a real one not melodrama crap) and usually I end up gaining weight due to feeling down, which subsequently turns into a binge eating.

I recently decided to get in shape again. I had a quick work out. I weight 230 now. Granted, I've been consistently lifting weights in the last 2 months so I don't look like I gained just fat, but I am sure a lot of it is also fat. It is my new high record. What is the first step to getting over this negative surprise? I will commit to working out and diet. I am simply shocked.
    Last edited by workouteveryday; 03-16-2011 at 06:39 PM.

TheCreator0115 is not very well liked. (-100) TheCreator0115 is not very well liked. (-100) TheCreator0115 is not very well liked. (-100) TheCreator0115 is not very well liked. (-100) TheCreator0115 is not very well liked. (-100) TheCreator0115 is not very well liked. (-100) TheCreator0115 is not very well liked. (-100) TheCreator0115 is not very well liked. (-100) TheCreator0115 is not very well liked. (-100) TheCreator0115 is not very well liked. (-100) TheCreator0115 is not very well liked. (-100)

Arrow

The first step in Getting over the fact that your 230lbs?i guess its just accepting the facts and maybe using the fact that your 230lbs as motivation to change yourself and get back in shape.I reached a peak weight of 295lbs...that was just over one year ago,now i'm at just under 200.The mere fact/rage that i had let myself become so out of shape over that 2 year period was a huge fuel that motivated me.I dont know your situation but i'm sure you can achive your goals 230 is not even that bad man.

heres a video i find really motivational.Maybe it will help you.

Lean mean cutting machine BaseJumper's Avatar
    BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BaseJumper has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Man, I don't mean to be rude, but...

Nobody will look at your body and say: Gee, give the guy a break, he has been through some real hard sh!t.
    It's only up to you to change. Accept the fact that you're fat right now. Look in the mirror and say: I'm fat. Scream if you need to. Then, after you lose all your illusion and get real about your fitness state, it's time to make a change.

Denial is a byach, I know it because I've been into it for a loooong time. It gets easier after you just realize that you're overweight and gotta do something about it. When you feel ready, read this:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=129247741

Simple and effective! I know it because I've lost 70 pounds in the last year (check my bodyspace).

If you need some help, just pm me.
    My whey or the highway!

October 08th 2017

paquizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paquizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paquizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paquizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paquizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paquizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paquizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paquizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paquizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paquizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paquizzle is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I was in the same boat as you pretty recently. I let myself go for a while, and when I saw what I looked like, I was pretty disgusted. I then committed myself to a diet and exercise plan. In just under 8 weeks I have already lost 23 pounds. know that if I stick to my plan, the other 28 that I want to lose will not be an issue. You just need to keep yourself motivated, even when it looks like things aren't working. I lost about 10 pounds in the first 2 weeks, and then plateaued for over a week without any weight loss. I could see changes in the mirror, which kept me going. SInce then, the weight has just been melting off. You can do it, just gotta commit to it.

Whats your goal weight you're trying to get to?
    No Crew Crew

D3: DixyNormus#1418

Airborne! All the way! Sky dragons! GP!
    OIF 3, OIF 4, OND, OEF

Net+, Sec+, CCENT

workouteveryday is not very well liked. (-100) workouteveryday is not very well liked. (-100) workouteveryday is not very well liked. (-100) workouteveryday is not very well liked. (-100) workouteveryday is not very well liked. (-100) workouteveryday is not very well liked. (-100) workouteveryday is not very well liked. (-100) workouteveryday is not very well liked. (-100) workouteveryday is not very well liked. (-100) workouteveryday is not very well liked. (-100) workouteveryday is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by paquizzle View Post
    I was in the same boat as you pretty recently. I let myself go for a while, and when I saw what I looked like, I was pretty disgusted. I then committed myself to a diet and exercise plan. In just under 8 weeks I have already lost 23 pounds. know that if I stick to my plan, the other 28 that I want to lose will not be an issue. You just need to keep yourself motivated, even when it looks like things aren't working. I lost about 10 pounds in the first 2 weeks, and then plateaued for over a week without any weight loss. I could see changes in the mirror, which kept me going. SInce then, the weight has just been melting off. You can do it, just gotta commit to it.

Whats your goal weight you're trying to get to?
    I wanna get to 170-180. I am 5'10. Thanks for your motivational speech. I've been pretty much chubby all my life, but I'm tired of it now and I want to look my best while I am still in my 20s.