DJNY24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJNY24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJNY24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJNY24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJNY24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJNY24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJNY24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJNY24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJNY24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJNY24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DJNY24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How long should i wait to eat after my workout???

i work out late, til about 10pm then i take a protien shake on my way home from the gym. I herd you shouldnt eat whole food after the workout cause the blood is still flowing through ur muscles. By eating ur pulling all ur blood to your stomach to help digest the food. Is this correct???? If so how long should i wait to eat my tuna salad (1 can of tuna with salad) and is eating a half housr b4 bed ok??? Please help me out if u know , thanks

Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blindfaith is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1 hour is fine.
    Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

The body cannot achieve what the mind cannot conceive.

Practice doesnt make perfect....perfect practice makes perfect

Mark Rejhon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I heard eating before bed is okay if you're a hardgainer bulking up.
    Mark Rejhon
    Beginner at 150lbs. Goal: Bulk up to 175lbs. [Currently: Between 160-161lbs]
    -- "A friend is someone who will be there without asking anything of you. A friend is someone you know that knows you, and accepts you."

MUSQLRONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MUSQLRONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MUSQLRONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MUSQLRONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MUSQLRONE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Always eat before you go to sleep. You should be sleeping for a long time and hence the word "Breakfast". Your body is fasting while you sleep. Sleep can become a catabolic state if you are not properly nourished. While you rest is when you grow, your body releases gh and muscle repair occurs as well. also there is a thought about the fact that if you eat before bed you actually burn more calories while you sleep since your body has to continue to work and break down the food. As far as what to eat, it depends on the goal, personally I like cottage cheese and a low glycemic carb or Muscle Milk is always a good choice.
    Chizzle a Pebble and You Have Nothing Left.....Chizzle a Boulder and You Have a MASTERPIECE!!!

rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainingphenom has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    eat post-workout as soon as possible. Helps recovery and muscle breakdown