Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    We make PROGRESS happen! Bronzebird's Avatar
    Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000)

Juggernaut Log: Dudeguyy & tdog47304

What attributes blast you off...
    Send a friend to invite on ********--> Marty Tolmich/Personal Trainer

My video are at https://www.********.com/pages/Action-Fitness-LLC/219746674743053

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    New log. Wow., In first?
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congrats Brah.

Looking forward to this. First time logging anything. I like the fact that Jugg has no 1,3 Dimethylmylamine in it, and it's profile seems pretty damn good at first glance.

Just waiting to get it in the mail now. Better hurry up... leaving for spring break soon!

tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sweet. My log is finally ready and I am stoked to get Juggernaut running through my veins! I am 36 years old. I am happily married with 3 children. I have been lifting solid for the past 2 years. And off and on for the last 5 years or so. I am fairly new to training my legs so my squats and deadlifts are pretty low but there is plenty of time for improvement. I had been training all wrong (mainly arms and chest) until about a year ago. I found Stronglifts which focuses on strength training and compound movements. I gained some weight (from 140 - 170lbs). My low point was last February when I had gullbladder surgery and lost almost all my strength. My weight was hovering around 150lbs at that point and I made up my mind to get serious after I healed. So I found some great info on nutrition and gained some nice weight while watching my body grow. I still have a long way to go but dedicated to lifting and workout 3x a week.

I plateaued on the 5x5 format so I switched to a higher rep (hypertrophy - HST) type workout to gain some strength but mainly looking for some size increase. The first couple weeks you lift sets of 15 reps, then sets of 10 reps. I am now on my 5 rep sets, and am lifting more now than ever.
    My PRs are: (1RM)
    Bench Press - 225lbs
    OH Press - 135lbs
    Squat - 215lbs (going to shatter this max this year)
    Seated Row - 250lbs
    Leg Press - 400lbs (this one is going down too)
    Deadlift - 225lbs (busting this one up)

Some of my goals are increasing my 1RM to:
    Bench Press - 250lbs
    OHP - 150lbs
    Squat - 300lbs
    Leg Press - 500lbs
    Deadlift - 350lbs
    I am also striving for some more weight gain. I am genetically skinny, but I am slowly overcoming that. I know that I have a ways to go, but I am dedicated to shape my body how i want and nobody and not nature is going to stand in my way!

Juggernaut contains the right ingredients for muscle pump and growth. Glycerol and Beta Alanine are fantastic for muscle growth and endurance. Combining these together with Creatine is going to be sick. A little caffeine to top it off spells success!!!
    Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dudeguyy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hmm... suppose I should do my introductory post as well...

Good to learn a bit about you, tdog. I myself am only 19, quite your junior, but I love training and have been doing it actively for the last 3-4 years of my life. I started lifting seriously as a sophomore in high school. I initially went in as a young kid just wanting to improve his bod a bit, and soon found myself addicted! It drew me right in.

I've been working out since then. right now I'm 5'11" and about 172 lbs. I'm on week 8 of a 12 week transformation program from our very own BB.com! It's called Kris Gethin's 12 Week Hardcore Daily Trainer... I'm sure some of you might have seen it on the Supersite frontpage. It is working excellently for me: I'm using it as a cutting tool, and I'm down 9 lbs. since the beginning of the program. I'm finally fleshing out some abs! So it is possible...

The diet of the program is very different. Before I avoided carbs for the most part and tried to eat more fats (and high protein, obviously). Well, this program is high protein, high complex carbs, and low fat. It has worked! It taught me as long as you keep a caloric deficit, you can eat all the carbs you want! Definitely a good life lesson.

Looking forward to getting my Jugg soon and starting my log. I will be wrapping up my current program in a month and will then take a deloading week to allow my body to recover form the stress and strenuous workouts it's been going through the last 3 months. It is important for my joint integrity and overall health. After that week, I will begin a clean bulk. I suppose I am "stripping down" my body to til it's very lean, and then building back up from scratch. Should be fun, and I'm sure Juggernaut will be an integral part of finishing up a successful cut and then putting on good, lean mass!!

tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50) tdog47304 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Glad to read your intro Dudeguy. Yeah, our age is a bit different and i don't have testosterone running through my veins like I did when I was a teenager, but still have that desire of a someone younger. Our other stats are similar. What are your lifts like? Will be following your journey here...of course.
    Good luck!
    Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place and it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward. How much you can take, and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

I finished my workout tonight and thought I would just jump right in. I have not yet recieved Juggernaut - so this is pre-Jugg.

I am lifting 3 sets of 5. I am currently working up to my 5 RM. My workout is broken into 3 cycles (cycle 1=2 sets of 15 reps / cycle 2=2 sets of 10lbs / and cycle 3 = 3 sets of 5) There are six workouts in each cycle with the last workout of that cycle your Rep Max. I am on workout 4. Two away from my 5 RM. I am currently lifting 3 sets of 5.

Bench Press - 190lbs
    Legg Press - 360lbs (last set of 8)
    OverHead Press - 95lbs (lifting sets of 6)
    Seated Row - 205lbs
    Latt Pulldown - 145lbs
    Deadlift - 195lbs 2x5

I also completed a few iso's on my arms. I just can't resist them. I still lift arms very last and focus my strength on compounds. I am excited about the strength gain in my legs. As you can see my legs are way behind where they should be based on my upperbody strength. They are coming along and I will easily top all my PRs in Squats, Deadlift and Leg Press ths month. I have year-end goals and they are listed in my Intro.
    Can't wait until Friday. Confimation from UPS that Juggernaut should arrive then. Will lift either Friday or Saturday. SWEET!!!!!

Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nikonguy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just checking in fellow keepers of the logs.
    " ----------I`m your Huckleberry......'"

John Adams

Hmm... to be honest, I haven't tested my maxes in quite a long time. I guess I should sometime soon. The most I've ever squatted was 345 this summer, and the most I've ever benched was 255. Both of those probably used terrible form... Alas, the pitfall of trying to set new PR's. I don't like to compromise form just to throw up more weight.

I run a four day split. On my program, I used to do chest/tris, back/bis, shoulders calves and abs, and legs on seperate days. Lately it's been changing. It's been chest/back and bis/tris lately. So I guess in summary my split is in flux right now. But I still will lift, for sure, 4 or 5 times a week... just not sure what the split will be yet.

Sounds like a good day at work in the gym, man. It will be interesting to see how this supp affects those lifts.

Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000) Bronzebird is a name known to all. (+5000)
    tdog47304 does not mess around, Intro and workout posted on the first day!

This dawg emailed me every day to get his log up...

Nice posting bro, your deads are going to soar. I know about surgery comebacks and you have the right attitude!

Dude good luck on your log I hope to see you surpass last summer's PRs. Spring break won't wait... but the Jugger will always be here for ya!

My video are at https://www.********.com/pages/Action-Fitness-LLC/219746674743053

Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In, SUb'd, rated....all the good **** going down in here

My GST & Madcow Adventure (Madcow's Starts on pg 17): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=130591083

Starting over again, an SS Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147132983&pagenumber=

Leangains.com
    http://examine.com/leangains-faq/
    Bodyrecomposition.com

Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Black_Dread is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice start in here cant wait to see some results!
                      (ツ)
                               , Y ,
    |||____ /_|_\ ____|||
                          "  /  \  "
                          _|        |_ 

No Juggernaut yet, but should be Friday. I am resting today and maybe Friday too. Recouperating from my last workout. For me the weights are getting a bit high. What relation should someone's squats and deadlift be to their upper body strength? I guess compared to bench press and overhead press? Curious, because I don't know where my limits might fall..
    Thanks.

antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by tdog47304 View Post
    No Juggernaut yet, but should be Friday. I am resting today and maybe Friday too. Recouperating from my last workout. For me the weights are getting a bit high. What relation should someone's squats and deadlift be to their upper body strength? I guess compared to bench press and overhead press? Curious, because I don't know where my limits might fall..
    Thanks.
    pretty sure its supposed to go deads, squats, bench, from most weight to least weight for the norm, of course it may be different depending on your training

Originally Posted by antsrt View Post
    pretty sure its supposed to go deads, squats, bench, from most weight to least weight for the norm, of course it may be different depending on your training
    What about %s or a ratio from bench to squats or from bench to deadlifts or squats to deadlifts? More info would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250) antsrt has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What about %s or a ratio from bench to squats or from bench to deadlifts or squats to deadlifts? More info would be appreciated.
    Thanks.
    no clue everyones going to be different, don't think you can really set a standard

Originally Posted by antsrt View Post
    no clue everyones going to be different, don't think you can really set a standard
    Yeah, I know specifics can't be mentioned. Just looking for a generalistic view of typical strength in upper body -vs- lower body. I am sure there may be some correlation of strength that might be typical for a lot of people. I am just curious what that relation might be.

Exclamation Post for 5 consecutive days in the promo to qualify!

We have started a body group to talk about the products,training,dieting and anything we do from day to day. Infinite labs will be sponsoring this bodygroup with free products to ACTIVE members!

#1) Join Juggernaut group http://groups.bodybuilding.com/group_juggernaut

#2) READ the instructions! And post 5 consecutive days in the Mega Stack promo, with 5 winners! http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group....ionid=96443and

#3) please share in the discussion boards. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?groupid=30172

-Bronzebird
    Infinite Labs Rep

kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kconnell is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dudeguyy View Post
    Hmm... to be honest, I haven't tested my maxes in quite a long time. I guess I should sometime soon. The most I've ever squatted was 345 this summer, and the most I've ever benched was 255. Both of those probably used terrible form... Alas, the pitfall of trying to set new PR's. I don't like to compromise form just to throw up more weight.

I run a four day split. On my program, I used to do chest/tris, back/bis, shoulders calves and abs, and legs on seperate days. Lately it's been changing. It's been chest/back and bis/tris lately. So I guess in summary my split is in flux right now. But I still will lift, for sure, 4 or 5 times a week... just not sure what the split will be yet.

Sounds like a good day at work in the gym, man. It will be interesting to see how this supp affects those lifts.
    was 345 to parallel? I've seen the Gethen's routine, but never tried it. What does it compare with?
    --------------------------------------------------------------
    Available as a rep

mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000) mtfx is just really nice. (+1000)
    really great start guys. Thank you for posting your workouts already! That is the tenacity we love to see at IL
    ~ Infinite Labs Rep
    http://infinitelabsstore.com/

♦♦ I Am Juggernaut Challenge ♦♦ Win a Trip to the 2011 Mr. Olympia!!!
    www.iamjuggernaut.com
    http://iamjuggernaut.com/rules.pdf

Group Juggernaut!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?groupid=30172

Visit Infinite Labs on ********:
    http://www.********.com/InfiniteLabsSupplements

ROM and MMC are more important than EGO
    400Lb Gorilla

Kris' program is certainly working for me. I can't really compare it to anything, since it's the first set program I've actually used, aside from the lame one ones we got for HS football. I knew what I was doing lifting wise so before this I just made my own routines. I will say this plan let me experiment with two things I hadn't utilized before: lighter, high rep lifting and eating a lot of carbs (good complex ones tho). I've lost nine pounds on the plan so far (9 weeks in)... Which is NOT water weight b/c I've eaten on a deficit and eaten copious amounts of carbs. It's taught me carbs are great, for sure! I'd look into the program if you want. It can be used to cut or bulk, and you'll get results if you really put in the work.

Got my Jugg last night. Excited to use today on bis/tris! Cycled off all stims for a week... Should give me a good kick in the pants now! Leg workout yesterday ( w/o Jugg) looked like this:

Leg Press: 10x270 10x360 20x500,10x450,10x360 (continuously... Triple drop set)

Hack Squat: 30x185 30x225
    Supersetted with
    Barbell Squat: 10x225 10x225

Lying Leg Curl: 18x85 16x85 18x85,20x55,20x40 (triple drop set)
    Supersetted with
    Straight Leg DB Deadlift:
    12x100 12x100 12x110

As you can see, Kris uses higher rep stuff to get the heart going. Really hit my quads though!

Yeah, 345 parallel. I was snapping necks and cashing checks that day

Fwiw, Tdog, my DL:Squat:Bench ratio is about 4:3:2.5 (I'd feel comfortable with at least 400 DL, 315 sq, 250 bench with good form).

Fwiw, Tdog, my DL:Squat:Bench ratio is about 4:3:2.5 (I'd feel comfortable with at least 400 DL, 315 sq, 250 bench with good form).
    Hey, Thanks for the information. Glad you took the time to respond. Sweet!

It probably differs with everyone though...

All those ridiculously proportioned "Captain Bench" warriors rolling around on pegs legs out there can probably bench more than they can SQ/DL, for example.

Talking

All those ridiculously proportioned "Captain Bench" warriors rolling around on pegs legs out there can probably bench more than they can SQ/DL, for example.
    Benching more than they can deadlift??? That's insane! You are right that the Bench Press is typically the strength ruler for a lot of guys. The bench press is always busy no matter where I go to workout. (We have 3 YMCA's within 15 minutes of my house) And the Squat Rack... well it gets used for barbell curls more than squats. I just don't understand how so many people are ignorant about total body weight lifting. For most guys, not all guys, but for the people I see at the Gym and I go 3x a week, it's all about chest and arms. I NEVER see anyone do a split workout on Legs. NEVER. Totally amazes me.

Captain Bench Press = Private Peg Leg (I love it)

Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jasonpan will become famous soon enough. (+50)

no doubt, there is one dude I see at my gym benching almost 3 plates....but I swear his calves are no bigger than my ankles...its kind of odd looking when he wears shorts.

But he might not be able to workout legs, do squats, etc due to injury......im unaware.

My GST & Madcow Adventure (Madcow's Starts on pg 17): http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=130591083

Starting over again, an SS Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147132983&pagenumber=

Leangains.com
    Bodyrecomposition.com

Yeah, I guess I shouldn't judge. It does seems odd though that most people don't squat or deadlift though. For whatever reason.

Yeah, I guess I shouldn't judge. It does seems odd though that most people don't squat or deadlift though. For whatever reason.
    I dont want to come off sounding like a d-bag.....but i think the main reason is....when it comes down to it, its hard....most people dont like to do things that are hard. I know atleast in the gyms ive been to, most people come in and do the usual, curls, bench, T-bar rows...but I never hear them grunt, it never seems like there is a challenge....like I said...I dont want to come off like a jerk...just an observation...people in general dont do things that are hard to do.

Leangains.com
    Bodyrecomposition.com

I don't think that is harsh at all. Just reality. And I used to not train my legs because no one else did. But I know differently now and I recommend a certain training website for fundamental information for newbees.
    Quoting a line from a movie,

"It's the hard that makes it great. If it wasn't hard - everyone would do it."

BruinBC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BruinBC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BruinBC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BruinBC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BruinBC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BruinBC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BruinBC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BruinBC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BruinBC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BruinBC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BruinBC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't think that is harsh at all. Just reality. And I used to not train my legs because no one else did. But I know differently now and I recommend a certain training website for fundamental information for newbees.
    Quoting a line from a movie,

"It's the hard that makes it great. If it wasn't hard - everyone would do it."
    Awesome quote tdog and great intros both you. I'm sub'd, can't get enough good logs, as long as I'm in from jump. If you guys have some time, feel free to stop by mine as well.

Looking forward to some sweet work outs!

Juggernaut is Here!

It's finally here. Sorry about the pic quality and picture size. Still working on that.

Kudos to the guys at Infinate Labs for sending this out and the magazine with it. Real nice. I am stoked about getting Juggernaut running through my veins tomorrow. The first real day starts tomorrow. Come back to see my first impression. See you then.